Acord Auto Inc

92 reviews

January 19, 2020

My experience at Acord Auto was great. Everyone was friendly, easy going, and professional. I would highly recommend purchasing a vehicle through them.... I got a great deal with no pressure and had a few laughs too ; )

November 22, 2019

We Purchased a 2010 Mazda CX7, it had an undisclosed junkyard engine! Head gasket blew less than 5000 miles. Accord Auto would not assist us with resolving... this issue. I reached out to them, they would not help. Maine State law says that they didn't need to disclose that the engine was was from a junkyard since it was purchased at an OUT of State Auction! Anyway, I'm left with payments on a car that won't run!!! Don't buy a car from Accord Auto.

• April 15, 2019

Zack, Chris and Jake are 3 of the best customer service reps I have ever encountered! Honest, up front and fair. They have always had a smile and a kind... word each time I've been there. This is my second vehicle from them and it has been an easy decision both times. Even after the sale, they were available to answer any questions. Thanks guys, I wish I could give you more than 5 stars!

October 19, 2019

Great friendly staff! No hassel buying! Fair pricing on a 2007 Subaru forester. Thank you for an excellent experience. Will definitely recommend this dealership... to friends and family.

October 8, 2019

Wife and I showed up 15 minutes before closing, Zach was incredibly gracious and sold us the car we wanted in a way that was unpressured or forced. He... was the atypical salesman in all the best ways. We appreciate him staying late that night. The car was exactly what we wanted, quality with low miles at a good price. Many thanks to Zach and I will be back to buy from him again!

October 7, 2019

I always do a ton of research on a car before I look at it. This often includes multiple emails or calls with the dealership and ACORD could not have... been nicer to work with. The car I looked at was very clean and recently serviced. Zac went out of his way to look at multiple financing options to try and save me on the interest. They were easy to deal with, definitely a 5 star experience. The only reason I clipped them one star was they were very firm on price, and I paid a little more than my budget, but it wasn't enough to make me go elsewhere. The deal was fair. The real test came after I took the car home. I had my mechanic look it over top to bottom, and there were a couple minor things not worth mentioning, but one issue stood out. The serpentine belt was a bit worn and had not been replaced. I called and mentioned this, and they had it fixed with in days at no charge. Dealerships that stand behind their cars like this are worth going back to. I can't say if you will find the right car for you here, but I CAN SAY you will be treated with respect and honesty. Definitely worth the visit.

September 19, 2019

Recently purchased a used car for our son at Acord. The car was is in great shape, runs excellent, beautifully detailed and they stand by it with their... in house warranty. Zack was a pleasure to work with.

August 19, 2019

Coming from someone who absolutely despises car shopping, Acord Auto was hands down the best experience I have had. From providing information on the car... to filling out paperwork, they are professional and respectful. If you do not like a car that you test drove, they have plenty of others to try and if you don't like anything on their lot, there are no hard feelings. A great bunch of gentlemen to work with!

July 17, 2019

We recently made our second purchase from acord Auto. The first one was a Subaru Outback which lasted eight years without any major issues. This time we... bought a Lexus RX 350 and couldn't be happier. Zach and the entire staff are extremely friendly and a pleasure to deal with. We would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, clean, reasonably priced used vehicle.

April 22, 2019

We had the best experience at Acord Auto this weekend. The employees there were so very polite, not pushy at all, very informative, and very accommodating.... They worked with us to make a deal that was good for both of us. I am so happy with the XC90 we purchased. I would HIGHLY recommend Acord Auto to all of my family and friends!!