Acord Auto Inc

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 77 reviews

• April 15, 2015

My wife and I just purchased a 'new to us' SUV at Acord Auto. I was so happy for the simplicity of the sale. No haggling and running back and forth to... a manager in an office somewhere. We tried a couple, decided on one and purchased it. We were out the door in less than an hour. We will definitely be telling people about this experience.

February 20, 2018

These people were very friendly and Zach was very helpful at me needing information on a loan! I would recommend anyone who’s looking for a great deal... and better car to go here!

February 12, 2018

These folks stand behind the cars they sell. My vehicle had a couple of nit picky issues off the lot, but they took care of them promptly and with a ...smile.

February 6, 2018

Zachary worked with my bank to make a smooth transaction. I am really impressed with Acord! Already recommended to others. It has been a truly pleasa...nt experience!

January 23, 2018

It was a great experience! Wonderful people, nice cars, fast service & no problems! I picked out my car one day & the next day it was mine. I will vis...it Acord Auto next time I need a vehicle.

October 9, 2017

What a great business! So easy and relaxed . They made my car buying experience a breeze. Clean and professional and very personal. I highly recommend...!

May 30, 2017

These guys were great- no high pressure, truck is all they said it was, quick and easy process- right up front about everything- i'll send all my frie...nds to them

May 30, 2017

Had been shopping for an Impreza 2.5i wagon for my son's first car. Wanted less that 100k miles, good shape etc.. I live in Seacoast NH and my search ...radius included Rhode Island, Mass, Vermont and Maine. Tried 3 others before settling on the one @ Acord. Talked to Zach a couple of times on the phone, and drove up Friday of Memorial Day weekend. Zach took the requisite photocopy of my ID and off I went alone for a test drive. came back, popped the hood, engine compartment is unbelievably clean, can see the new belts, can see the new head gaskets. Asked what he had for movement in the price and within 7 minutes, hand shook on what was a good value for the car . (I am not an I win and the dealer lose kind of guy, that's not how business worked. I knew a fair number for the car going in, we reached a fair number, I bought at a fair number, and that was not 20% off from asking price, they were not asking super high asking prices, I knew there should only be a little movement). The % of Subaru's in their inventory was an influencer. This was a used car dealership that had experience with this brand. They also offered extended warranties free of charge (this is on a 2006 Impreza) for the most common problems with the 2.5i engine. Your goal when looking for any car should be value. Quality per price paid. I received great value in my interaction with Acord. (Keep in mind this was an hour and forty five minutes for me just to reach the lot). The drive was worth it; my son has a rock solid first car, ready for the first New England winter. Overall, I liked spending my money at this place; the were professional, appreciative of my money, and in general Zach; good dude.

May 6, 2017

We were very happy with the service, vehicle, price, treatment, and honest dealing. We'll go back again if we need another pre-owned vehicle.

April 13, 2017

Had to be the most pain free car purchase I have ever made. Both Chris and Zach are down to earth, every day nice guys.