Action Auto, LLC

27 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• April 29, 2011

I bought my VW Jetta at Action Auto a few months ago. The people were friendly and helpful. Very little pressure, which is refreshing. I would recommend... them.

October 8, 2018

Great place to buy a vehicle with low miles and that are in pristine condition. Action autos salesman "mike" was spectacular and went over and... above to help with any questions. He was not pushy at all and is very down to earth.( No bull)just honesty and very friendly. This place treats you with respect unlike going to most big car dealerships that only care about getting you to sign your life away on a contract. when I purchased my car" 2017 Ford Fusion titanium " mike sat with me in my car and explained everything in detail with what my vehicle can do and how to use it. The car does everything but drive itself. He spent time after the place closed to do this. Very impressed with how they treated me. I will definetly buy from this place again and would recommend anyone to go there. Ive always hesitated to buy from a small car dealer in the past. I don't really have any reasons why besides expecting that big auto dealers are easier and better. I was absolutely wrong in every way!! It was a easy, friendly and the most pleasant place to purchase my car!!

August 28, 2018

I just purchased my fourth vehicle from Action Auto. As someone who dreads shopping (in most cases!) and is annoyed by high pressure sales, I can count... on the staff at Action Auto for an honest, no frills, no-pressure conversation about a vehicle that's best suited to match my needs. As a parent with young children, my vehicles have been dependable and equipped to keep everyone safe, sane and entertained. Even the business interior is family-friendly, keeping the kids occupied, while you wait. Staff does a terrific job to communicate with you and treat you like family. The service is hard to beat and I highly recommend!

May 11, 2018

Great value!! Top-notch,honest, reliable, dependable company in every way! As far as I am concerned, Jason at Action Auto, backed up by Pat, Jodi,... and Mike, offers a level of customer service that is unmatched in the region. We are relatively new to the area and spent quite a bit of time trying to find a solid company that offers top notch service. On a trial and error basis, we worked with several other companies in the area, but were never satisfied with the results. As part of the process of checking and also based on people I knew, who gave them great recommendations, I committed to using Action Auto. I am fairly demanding and strive to provide quality maintenance of all my vehicles and Jason has exceeded all my expectations in every way! I recently purchased a great vehicle from Pat and Mike and the demonstrated service support from Jason's department was a big part of that decision. He knew what needed to done and was always sensitive to performance and price factors. Yesterday, once again, Jason bailed me out of a problem with my wife's auto. His actions yesterday helped us avoid what might have been a very serious issue regarding both safety and expense! Jodi and Mike helped with the coordination with what was an unexpected problem that required urgent action. Thanks folks. This is what defines value and customer support! We are smiling and very, very pleased. See you at the next service appointment!

October 20, 2017

I have been searching for a newer used vehicle the past 5 years since I moved here from the Midwest. New was one option I considered, but the rapid decrease... in value of a new vehicle did not make economic sense for me. Finding a trustworthy dealer focusing on used vehicles was determined to be the best option. Action Auto was the name that surfaced every time I asked for a recommendation! I also had learned from experience that the Action Auto Service Department under Jason's professional leadership stressed quality, dependable, honest service at reasonable prices (this was after trying unsuccessfully 4 other service departments in the region). Additionally, the vehicles on the lot were sharp and clean, as was the reception and waiting area. Action Auto obviously takes a great deal of pride in they way they conduct business! I had let Pat know what I was looking for and told him that I was patient and was looking for a vehicle that was reliable and a great value. Recently Pat made me aware of a vehicle(2014 Nissan Frontier) that was a local trade in with the low mileage range I was looking for. I looked at it and was interested. Bottom line, Pat, Jodi, Jason and Mike Did their best to answer my questions and went out of their way to make the purchasing decision a very easy, non stressful process. Pat has obviously worked hard to earn the trust of his customers. He and his entire staff are very knowledgeable and genuinely interest in customer service. Little details are important to him. He understood that this was a big decision for me. He and his staff under promised and over delivered in every way. I am 110% satisfied with my Frontier. This vehicle buying experience was a real pleasure! No hype, no pressure, no waiting for a salesman to meet with the sales manager! They respected my trade in. They also respected my time . At Action Auto You won't see expensive promotional TV and radio ads as well as a structured sales team targeting you like a lamb in the middle of a coyote pack! That translates into great value and better service for the customer!

September 10, 2017

We have gone to Action Auto for several years and have been very satisfied with both service and sales. Several times in the last year we have needed... unexpected service to our car; normal wear and tear, and each time Pat and his service team have taken care of us within a reasonable time. Jason, the service tech is awesome. We also were in the market for a new used car. We tell Pat what we are looking for and a price range to stay in and he finds it. It might take a while to find but each time it was worth the wait. Once received at Action Auto, a thorough check up of the car is done and there is attention to detail. Before we leave the lot in our new vehicle, they make sure we know where everything is in the car and what it does. I feel confident that I am getting the best deal possible and appreciate that they do not play games as some other dealers do.

August 26, 2017

I just bought a new red Jeep with bells and whistles. I love it! I have never purchased a car before and was very apprehensive at my age to do this.... Pat and Mike are quite a team and treat you like family. They spend much time helping you find what you want and what you don't. They took care of every detail to research, register, insure, test drive, prep the car, haul my trade in away. I am so grateful to them. It is a small and proud dealership committed to customer service. They know everyone! Pat's brother owns Gabriel's Automotive and that is run the same way. Thank you everyone at Action Auto.

June 13, 2017

Had a great experience working with Pat and Mike on the purchase of my new F150. They stayed after hours to finish the delivery process and spent a lot... of time going over the infotainment center / navigation. Great deal and top notch service!

January 25, 2017

Just bought a really clean 2008 Acura MDX from Action Auto. I can't say enough about John Sr. and Jr.. They were very helpful, not pushy, and extremely... competent and professional. The car was exactly what was advertised, was detailed and ready to go. We made our deal, and I was able to drive it home right away. Even though I drove over three hours to get there, I can say, I will recommend Action Auto Sales to my friends and anyone looking for a great, clean car at a fair price. Great job, guys!

January 9, 2017

2 thumbs up to Pat and his crew. As you know if you are shopping that pick up trucks are very expensive and deals are far and few between. Pat was able... to work out a great deal for us on a 2016 Loaded F150 Lariat. On top of that he spent a good 45 minutes showing us how everything worked, paired our phones, top notch and would highly recommend them to anyone.