Average based on 48 reviews.
  • Great follow up!!!

I was contacted by them after inquiring about a vette, they called me in a very timely manner and followed up even though I lived two hours away, I didnt buy a vehicle from them or anyone else but was highly impressed with there follow up and emails to make sure any of the process would be good, they also never bothered or aggravated me for anything. Great customer service even though I bought nothing. Highly recommed tnese folks!!!!!

thanks we really do care and sorry we didn't earn your business on this one I would appreciate consideration on your next. We are a local small business and really appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.

• Excellent help!

Thanks Gabe, So happy to get great reviews means a lot to the hard work I put in making sure everyone treated properly

I had some trepidation about going to look for a new(used) vehicle, but Don Claxton really took the time to let me see what I wanted to see, was never pushy and in fact kept the whole experience very casual and enjoyable. I know car salesmen get a bad rap some times but I was really impressed by how much he worked to help me understand what I was looking at, both the vehicle and the financing and that's why I've taken it upon myself to come here and tell anyone in need of a vehicle to go see Don first. They really have a whole lot to chose from, and even if you don't find what you're looking for the experience itself will be a good one.

• Great Dudes, Great Deals

Thanks Motor City really appreciates their customers

Jean Paul Guidry is a good man, running a business for his family just as much as his customers. A man of God committed to doing business the "right way"--and there is a "Right Way". Got a great 2013 VW Jetta, clean, low miles and feel great about the price. Buying process was easy, hassle-free. Salesman followed up in reasonable fashion, every few weeks let me know he still had me on his radar. Will visit Motor City first next time I'm in need of a vehicle.

Thanks Motor City really appreciates their customers

• Great service. Great salesman.

I have bought 4 vehicles from here. Always worked out great deals for me. They are not just about making the sale. They care about their customers.

• Motor city

Chris was very helpful and I walked away with a nice car. The prices were very reasonble and i intend to purchase another car there.

Really glad to see your were pleased with our services