Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough

613 reviews

613 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

June 7, 2019

Amazing to work with people were so friendly and not a pressure atmosphere- they made it such an enjoyable experience I would recommend to anyone

May 29, 2019

I met Avein Watson last August after visiting INFINITI of Westborough in search of a new vehicle. Extremely patient and knowledgeable throughout the process... that spanned roughly 3 weeks before I finally decided on a vehicle. Avein did a seem-less job coordinating with other departments to ensure my vehicle was exactly how I wanted it. Even after the purchase, When I came in for service, Avein wasted no time seeing to it that I was taken care of when he found out I was in. All in all, the level of care and attention provided by Avein was everything I as a consumer could ask for. Car purchases inherently invoke a lot of emotions for the buyer, but having Avein masterfully control the flow of this transaction made the purchase that much easier and my repeat business a definite. Thanks Avein!!

May 28, 2019

avein provides me with such amazing customer service when i purchased my car from infiniti herb chambers. i gave him a list of requirements for what i... wanted/need in a vehicle and he was able to provide me with that and then some. i had a specific price range and he was able to get my payment lower then i anticipated . every moment of car shopping with avein was awesome. it was the most stressless car shopping experience i've had. thank you for such amazing customer service avein. keep up the great work !

April 6, 2019

Bought a Infiniti QX60 a couple of weeks ago, and we love it! David Wyman helped us find the exact one that I was looking for! I was very picky and I’m... sure annoying, but they were great. Everyone was very nice and helpful! Thank you!

Matthew Leaman

General Manager

NOT RATED

January 9, 2019

Last week I purchased (leased) a new 2019 Infiniti QX50. This was my first time in any Herb Chambers dealership. I worked with Avein. He was great. The... entire transaction was easy and uneventful- meaning no unexpected hiccups. I'm in my fifties and wish I had shopped at a Chambers store before.

Thank you for your review. I'm happy to know that your first leasing experience with us was a positive one! I hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. ...Best, James Bulger, General Manager.

November 27, 2018

I met with David Wyman and the guy is a stud, he was AWESOME! He made the whole experience relaxed and enjoyable. He explained every step of the process... perfectly and had all the answers to my questions. I couldn't be happier with my new car!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Happy to know that you had a great experience with David! Wishing you many happy miles. Best, Jame...s Bulger, General Manager.

November 18, 2018

David was professional, informative and a pleasure to deal with. There was no pressure--but showed respect; giving us facts so we could make an informed... decision. I would definitely recommend David and this dealership to everyone!

November 16, 2018

David was great!!!! Very knowledgeable!!! Not at all pushy!!! Took time to explain everything and answered all my questions. I Love my new car!!! Would... definitely recommend him to friend and family!!

Glad you had a great experience purchasing your vehicle with David. Thank you for your review and recommendation of him. Best, James Bulger, General M...anager.

November 15, 2018

Awesome experience and love the new car. David Wyman did an awesome job and was super knowledgeable on all the cars (can't say the same for other dealerships)!... Would recommend!

November 15, 2018

Stopped in at Infiniti of Westborough on Saturday after scheduling an appointment with Jessica Martinez online. We were greeted at the door by David Wyman,... Sales Consutant. He listened to what we were looking for and had our new QX60 brought around for a test drive. The QX60 was awesome. Spoke with John Cantlin, General Sales Manager, and he made us an offer we couldn't refuse. David had our vehicle prepped, transferred our plates while we completed paperwork with Henry Rodriquez. The only delay was our friend who rode up with us loved the dealership, the staff and the deals, she bought a QX50 at the same time. We drove back to Cape Cod, very happy campers in our new 2019 QX60. If your looking for a great deal, go west to Infiniti of Westborough.

Henry Rodriguez