PAAUTOSALES.COM

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 222 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• January 30, 2018

My wife and I are in our Golden Sixties, so we know that life does not move in a straight line, things and life are not perfect—and mistakes can happen.... The most important factor is how can you positively change, learn from and correct mistakes and issues. There were issues with the Acura RDX 2011 automobile we purchased with $9000.00 of our hard earned cash money. After some consumer complaint letters written and negotiation, we were elated that Mr. Igor A., F&I Manager and Mr. Robert Stanca, Sales Associate of PA Auto Sales did the right thing and stood behind its product and placed us back whole and remedy the issues by making the necessary repairs: reimbursed money for a brake pedal cover and second keyless remote device. In addition, the Turbo Intercooler and armrest cover were repaired. The Acura RDX 2011 was a gift from my Beloved Wife for my 65th Earth Born Day Gift (Bless Her Soul—Now and Always—I am Blessed to have a Good Wife/Woman). We gave the Acura RDX 2011 a personality and name: Mr. BBC (BlackBlackCar because it’s exterior and the interior is Black, and so are the Owners)—(: Smile :). PA Auto Sales—Thank You—For Living By Your Standards And Professionalism—We Appreciated It Very Much!

June 29, 2018

Had a great experience with the entire team. Cars were represented exactly how they are on the lot and they made the buying experience very easy -- no... pressure -- felt like I was buying this car from a friend. Would definitely recommend this dealership and would have no reservations about going back.

June 19, 2018

Patient and courteous staff. Rob was easy to work with and very low pressure. Streamline process and great selection of cars. I love my new ride. Great... expererience

April 18, 2018

Everyone here was great !!!! If your looking for good prices and great cars NO LEMONS go here. Everyone here was very nice and patient.

April 1, 2018

The only issue here was with the Finance guy Igor. He was professional but not as responsive as needed which delayed timeframe it took to pick up car.... That being said Mike Jones ( Sales guy) was very helpful and stayed in constant communication with me which was helpful since I was traveling 3 hours to dealership. I took the car to Mercedes and was told I needed an alignment other than that everything else was fine. nothing major. they also have a 5 day return policy which made me comfortable. I am very happy with the car the only issue is the car did not have a full tank of gas which I caused me to have to stop at the gas station after I left.

March 12, 2018

Best car dealership for good quality cars for reasonable prices loving my Genesis and the people there is professional rob helped through my whole process

January 30, 2018

December 21, 2017

I bought a car from PA Auto, even though I am in Virginia & they are in Pennsylvania. Car was as I was told upon receiving it by motor carrier. I am very... pleased with the car that I selected. It is as I was told. Very good buy, very good price.

November 3, 2017

Very Respectful knowledgeable courteous very nice quick and up to the job

November 2, 2017

Thank you for the great customer service! I give 5 stars!