• Very nice

This is my third car with Kia Somersworth they have a great sales and service team

• The best

Tom made everything so easy for me. I followed him from Laconia to Somersworth because he always makes sure everything is taken care of!

• great service

they are very friendly. this is my 3rd Kia from them. I get my car serviced there also. Service staff are awesome

• Great service and support .

The manager was very pleasant and knew about his vehicles. He made us çòmfòrtàble and he knew exactly what we were looking for. The first time we saw the car we feel in love with it. We worked the price and it was now it was ours. Thank you Sam.

• Great Service!

Everyone is friendly and goes above and beyond to provide assistance. Sales personnel are knowledgeable and attentive. I really enjoyed working with them.

• Overall great experience!

I really appreciated their honesty, seems hard to come by when buying a car. Kia of Somersworth provided Quality customer service and the owner was great!

• Friendly staff,fair prices, excellent service

Somersowrth kia gave us a fair price on our trade in and worked with us to get the payments where we needed on the new car. Sam and tammy are great to work with.

• Kia of Somersworth

I found them knowledgeable and involved in my decision. They help to in every factor of the buying process. thank you

• Great Service

Quality of customer service is excellent. The owners of the dealership are very helpful, easy going and are willing to listen to customers.

• 10 out of 10!!

This was the best car buying experience ive ever had! They work with you 100% I left there in my new Sorento feeling great and knowing no doubt about i got a great deal! Thank you guys so much ill never forget all that u guys did for me and my wife :)