South Motors Volkswagen

3.3
  • Not respect for the public

This is one dealer with big ego issues and disorganization in the marketing department. I have requested to be removed from mailing list for a month or two already and every time I talk to them they say I was removed but unsolicited mail keeps coming to my address. Like I told the sales person today . If I ever wanted to buy a car I will definitely not use their dealer after all the inconvenience and false promises for a mail piece i cannot imagine what kind of service I will receive from them buying a car

• Fantastic Experience

I recently purchased a used vehicle from South Motors Volkswagen and had a wonderful experience with Paul Leonard, the internet sales manager. I located the vehicle on cars.com, inquired and was connected to Paul. The entire process was a no-pressure buying experience. Paul is extremely professional and great with follow-up. I was happy with the deal I got, and didn't feel taken advantage of by any means.

• Awesome service

I have had a great experience with this company. Everyone here is very professional & to me that plays a great part of why I bought my car from here. #great company.

• Service

overall I like bringing my car to get serviced at this location, the staff is polite and respectful.

• I would certainly buy a car from Paul Leonard.

I contacted South Motors about a Jetta wagon and Paul Leonard helped me with possibly buying one that they had on Cars.com. Paul was very responsive, informative, and helpful. I ended up not buying their car but only because of interior color (my wife's choice) but almost did because of the confidence that Paul inspired and the apparent condition of the car. Plenty of good pictures, a low mileage wagon in great shape, and a very fair price are what drew me to South Motors but Paul and the car would have made the deal for me if not for the interior color. Mick