Fuccillo Kia Schenectady

Used 866-868-6580 Email Dealer
Service 866-938-7073

Average based on 453 reviews
  • New Kia Driver

Extremely helpful and made buying process go through smoothly for me, excellent service by George and Heidi!!

• Great service

I was very happy with your services department. Everything was done great. Special thanks too Amy and kaylee thanks for all they did my husband was very pleased

• Top Notch Customer Service!

Salesman was polite, knowledgeable, and most of all patient! Fucillo lived up to it's word by securing us a financing package that was affordable and for the car we wanted.

Marilyn - Thank you and congratulations on your new car! We are very happy to hear that our staff could be so polite, knowledgeable, and patient during your recent visit with us. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Sincerely, Kevin Murphy, kmurphy@fuccillo.com, 518-847-0800

• Fucillo Kia

Whole transaction could not have gone smoother than it did at Fucillo Kia!! Sales man Cody and sales manager Matt were excellent!!!!!

John - We're excited to hear that Cody and Matt took care of you and that everything went very smoothly. We hope to see you again in the future. Sincerely, Kevin Murphy, kmurphy@fuccillo.com, 518-847-0800

• waiting area-coffee and snacks, personable staff

Very efficient and fast service! Enjoyed the waiting area equipped with drinks and snacks for customers! Knowledgeable staff! Will go back again!

Linda - Thank you for visiting our service department and for leaving the kind words. We plan to continue giving great customer service and a comfortable place for all our guests during their stay at our dealership. Sincerely, Kevin Murphy, kmurphy@fuccillo.com, 518-847-0800

• Good dealer ship

The sales people were very helpful got me in and out the door a well as helping me outside of their duties

Thank you for leaving us this great review. We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Sincerely, Kevin Murphy, kmurphy@fuccillo.com, 518-847-0800

• Great service

In and out quickly. Very friendly and thorough. Not pushy with attempting to sell unnecessary repairs. Pleasant atmosphere and clean facilities.

David, thank you for leaving us your positive review. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the thorough service you received from us. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Sincerely, Kevin Murphy, kmurphy@fuccillo.com, 518-847-0800

• Great service

Friendly staff In and out service Never had a problem and I have had 3 Souls. Would recommend this dealership and service department.

Suzanne - Thank you for your outstanding rating of our service department. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle needs. Thanks for taking the time to write the review. It really matters to our dealership! Sincerely, Kevin Murphy, kmurphy@fuccillo.com, 518-847-0800

• Double Duty Service Advisor

Amy, the service advisor, went out of her way to ensure my family was comfortable in the waiting room. She explained clearly the service work to be perform and about the recall items that were also being done that day.

Hello Wayne and thank you for your kind words! Amy is a great asset and we appreciate her for giving you that comfort during your experience! We thank you again and we look forward to servicing you again in the future! Sincerely, Kevin Murphy, kmurphy@fuccillo.com, 518-847-0800

• great service, flexiable,clean,fast

They got me right in even though I was early. They took the time to look at my KIA to check for a part I would need to fix a problem.

Thomas - We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience. I am very happy we were able to accommodate your vehicle. If there's any other automotive need we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know. Sincerely, Kevin Murphy, kmurphy@fuccillo.com, 518-847-0800