Fuccillo Kia Schenectady

• New Kia Driver

Extremely helpful and made buying process go through smoothly for me, excellent service by George and Heidi!!

• Excellent, prompt service

I called with a problem, Rob told me I could bring it right up and they took me right in.

• Always great service

Customer service is always right there to help you out. They will answer all your questions and concerns. While waiting for your car to be ready they will keep you updated.

• Excellent service

Everyone was very friendly and was very swift about getting us back on the road. Never had a bad experience on any visit.

• my experience

Very fast and on the ball. Whenever I call Amy I know everything will be handled correctly. I always choose to speak to her. She knows her stuff.

• Great service!

They picked me up at work day of purchase, above and beyond service and was never pressured, ask for Mike, great guy!

• The best dealership

Everyone is professional and very friendly. The work was done in a timely manner. It's very comfortable and friendly as you wait for the work to be done

• Highly recommend!!!

The entire team was very caring, thorough, and efficient, right from the courteousness of Aimee at the Service Dept desk to the Knowledgeable Tech (Tech #7193), who serviced my vehicle. My car was returned to me in clean, working order and in a very timely manner. They restored my faith in the Kia product after a not-so-great experience with another local dealership service dept. Highly recommend others to go here for their car service needs!

• M. Lahey

I would recommend Kia service to everyone. Class act all the way. Very friendly.

• SERVICE

Walked in to make an appointment, and the work was done immediately. No appointment was needed. Only took about 45 minutes.