• Ricardo Sold me a Hyundai Elantra

Ricardo was very persistant and didn't give up on me and he got me some wheels to drive. He is a very good salesman.

• Megan Leigh

Was looking for new car, Kristy came & helped me find my new red Fiat! Love it. If you ever need a great sales person, come request Kristy.

• Kristie

Awesome staff!! Everyone was so nice and made me feel comfortable. Explained everything without making me feel stupid. Great price and rates. Walked out with exactually what I wanted. Highly recommend to anyone. Big thanks to everyone there.

• My experience at Carsmart with Hannah

I have been in to Carsmart 2 different times and this was the 3rd time and i finally got in to a new car.

• Castillo family

Diana was great made the process easy. We ended up with the car my wife wanted so were all happy.

• Wonderful people! Great Service!

I was in desperate need of a car, and they were a great help. Even when we ran into a big glitch with insurance, they were able to help. Brandon patiently answered our questions, and managed to stay calm during an iffy test drive, and Hannah was able to finagle me the best deal on insurance. Truly a joint effort from dedicated professionals!

• Patrick Rea - First Time At Car Smart

Brandon was super helpful and made the process stress free!

Brandon was super helpful and made the process stress free!

• Great Experience

Christy was an awesome sales person. There was no pressure. She was very straight forward, understanding and accommodating. Sara in finance was equally impressive. Very down to earth and easy to work with. Out of all the times I have purchased a vehicle, this was by far superior. I was in and out of here within 2 hours. Highly recommended!

• Oh Wow! Today was great!

Kristie is awesome! She was very patient with questions that I asked.. The best part was the test driving the vehicle with her! They took good care of me and recommend them to anyone! Got approved and drove off in an hour! Thanks CarSmart!

• My New Truck

Brandon and Cody were really helpful and the experience was awesome!

Brandon and Cody were really helpful and the experience was awesome!