CarSmart Auto Sales

(4.8) 247 reviews

Call This Dealer

Brea and Ted are absolutely amazing people and to be honest a prayer was answered they were our angels! God bless you thank you so much you all amazin...g ! You have changed our life when we thought there was no hope thank you

• Don’t waste your time

This place is a joke! It’s all fun and games until it comes down to numbersk. They like to pull you in and assure you they can help, but what they don...’t tell you is how much of a frustrating and stressful process they make it out to really be. I purchased a vehicle last year after they assured me they could get me a “great deal.” After speaking with Ted and John, they created a payment that was well over $150 more than what they promised me. As I got up to leave they pulled the “well let me see what we can do” card and got me into the right payment. I have had nothing but problems with the vehicle I got from Car Smart so I called and they promised once again that it would be no problem to get me in something new. They waste your time and then say they can’t help. I am DONE with this place, find somewhere else to do business. They send you cards in the mail saying if you give us 5 stars we will send you gift cards. Horrible business. Very disappointed customer. Will never be back.

• Not bullied, but fprcefully persuaded

Just a couple days ago I traded a truck in for a smaller SUV that fit in our monthly payment goal, which was good. However, the vehicle has damage th...at went unnoticed at the lot, no key fob and an empty tank of gas. So we got less than blue book on our trade, and after saying I wanted to think on it and research some more they told me the offer was only good until we walked out of the door and might be different tomorrow etcetera. having finally got the time to research it the vehicle was sold to me at thousand over blue book value if it was in excellent condition. I have sent an email attempting to get my trade in vehicle back and am awaiting response. They do have a 24 hour return policy, I had the vehicle for about 4 hours one night, returned for cleaning and deodorizing and then had it about 8 hours last night and all day today. yes it is over 24 hours but I hope they work with me as I am vey unhappy with the quality of vehicle and manner in which I was put into it.

• kristie

Kristie has been a great service to me and I thank her so much for the support. She has great personality and enjoy taking care of her customer.

• hannah

hannah was very nice and showed quite the get after to surely find something

• My experience with Car Smart with Ricardo

I would highly recommend car smart to anyone who wants to buy a car.

• Ricardo

I worked with Ricardo, and he was very patient and understanding what I was looking for . He made me laugh and enjoy the whole car buying experience. ...He really bent over backwards to get me in something I liked. I would go to him again.

• Awesome

Working with this dealership has been extremely helpful and easy. And the people who have helped me deserve a free tv!

• Diana

I had a friend who bought a car from here and when it came time to replace my own vehicle I came here. They managed to get a good rate for me and had ...just the car I was looking for. Diana was extremely helpful and friendly and made the buying experience painless and fun. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new car.

• hannah

exceeded my expectation, outstanding experience end to end.

CarSmart Auto Sales