3533 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Vernon Auto Group from DealerRater.com
  • Worth the Drive, outstanding prices and warranty

While searching for a truck I came across a 2011 F150 King Ranch loaded with navigation, sunroof, etc.., absolutely beautiful with fender flares around wheel well and a tool box mounted on the back. While veiwing the Vernon Auto posted pictures, I salute the Photographer, GREAT JOB! Plenty of photos that you can download onto hard drive and increase the size of photos. The one thing that caught my attention was the Forever Drive Train Warranty (Eng, Trans, Transfer, and Axles) on all vehicles below 100,000 miles with unlimited mileage, unlimited time, 100% parts and labor, with no deductable at no cost to customer. I NEVER seen this before at any dealership, so I asked quiet a few questions and Steve Ybarra was quick to respond. He even sent me a digital form of the Warranty Contract, EXCELLENT. I read it over several times, made my notes, and asked Steve. Ussually within minutes I had a reply or phone call from Steve. The only true requirement is to ensure all Manufacture Recommended Services are performed. FIrst call the warranty office informing them of services to be performed, then according to the contract they would allow service to be performed at any ASE certified repaired facility. Like I am going to work on these newer engines. My financial institution ran the VIN and valued the vehicle over $6,000 above the listed price. Granted it is a high mileage vehicle but with a drivetrain warranty I am not concerned a bit. The truck looks and drives light its new. Upon arrival at the dealership, I was introduced to Steve. He knew exactly why I was there and answered any questions I had. He allowed my to crawl all over the vehicle until I was satisfied. He allowed me to use his computer to print the electronic check from my financial institution and everything went much smoother than previous vehicle purchased. There was no hagling over price because they start off well below market value and offer this warranty at no additional fee. ITS WORTH THE DRIVE TO THIS DEALERSHIP!!! Great Job Vernon Auto Group and Steve, the warranty alone made me drive 2 1/2 hours from my home to purchase this vehicle and at a great price to boot Bill.

Thank you for giving us your feedback. We like to know how are customer's feel about Vernon Auto Group. Let us know if we can help with anything in the future.

• Finding the Flex
    April 29, 2017

The salesman was very helpful and worked with me to purchase this car. Very smooth transition. No bull or blowing up smoke, honest, just like how I like it.

• Super fast and a great group of Pepole !!

Vernon Auto Group

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We greatly appreciate it! Lets us know if we can help anytime!

We made a trade over the phone and they delivered the vehicle to my house and it was nicer then it looked online. I well definitely buy from Vernon auto group again!! Thanks!!!

• 2014 GMC 1500

Vernon Auto Group

Thank you for the awesome review!! It was a pleasure having the opportunity to do business with you.

We travelled from Wyoming to purchase our truck from Richard and it was worth every mile made on the trip! Richard is a true professional. He handled our deal and our requests for accessories we wanted to add to the truck. The truck was prepped and ready to go when we arrived. We definitely plan on making the trip when it's time for another vehicle.

• Excellent first time experience

Vernon Auto Group

Derek Wilson is an excellent salesman. Although we bought a used vehicle he took great pride making sure everything was right, clean and ready to go. He gave us a great buy on a Cadillac Escalade.

• Great dealership

Vernon Auto Group

Thank you for the great review for our dealership! We appreciate your business. Let us know if we can assist you with anything.

This is the fifth vehicle I have purchased from vernon auto group. They are upfront with all costs and have always delivered everything that was promised. Great people to work with.

• Very good service

Vernon Auto Group

Very perfessional and upfront. Richard was very upfront about every fault with my used truck. The friendlenes was over the top great! I never once felt like he was trying to sell a pick up. I always felt like he was trying to fit my interest the most.

• Excellent

Vernon Auto Group

Robby made my buying experience so easy! He was very knowledgeable, friendly and great to work with. I highly recommend buying from Vernon Auto Group and from Robby!

• Excellent service

Vernon Auto Group

The whole car buying experience was excellent. I couldn't ask for anything better. The sales and financial staff went above and beyond. We will definitely be buying here again.

• Chevy
    April 26, 2017

Vernon Auto Group

Easy to work with and not pushy. Pickup was what they said it was and I would trade again. Steve did an excellent job of getting to the budget that I set