4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 4295 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4295 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Vernon Auto Group from DealerRater.com

• Best new car buying experience ever
    January 9, 2018

Between my employees and myself we have purchased 5 new vehicles from Vernon Ford. Every purchase was made over the phone without ever seeing the vehi...cle or the salesman Kyle Echols. Kyle and the entire Vernon Ford team have done a remarkable job of making new vehicle purchases easy and affordable. Every purchase has been problem free and stress free. We have every vehicle delivered without any issues and have I have been more than pleased with the entire transaction!! The Vernon Ford team is head and shoulders above the competition and I could not give them a higher recommendation!! I will always buy at Vernon Ford with Kyle Echols.

First truck purchase.
    April 17, 2018

I got this deal done in less than 24 hours. Steve worked quick to get me pictures, trade value, and approved in one day. I???d recommend him to anyone.... Thanks for your help, will be purchasing again!

Vernon Auto Group

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We greatly appreciate it! Lets us know if we can help anytime!

Good dealer ship
    April 16, 2018

The salesman I wanted with was well knowable about the car I was interisted and help me get the car. I would tell everyone I know about the dealershi...p and how friendly they are.

Vernon Auto Group

Thank you for the awesome review!! It was a pleasure having the opportunity to do business with you.

Employees Worked With
    Morgan and Sheridyn were both great, very helpful.
    April 16, 2018

Everyone at the dealership was very nice and very helpful. The only hitch we had was on the way from bushland, the check engine light came on and I d...id not notice it. It cost me $375 dollars of my $500 dollar holding fee to fix it before they would accept my trade in , waiting for the $125 to be sent back to me on my credit card.

Great experience !
    April 16, 2018

We were connected with Vernon autogroup after finding a vehicle on Cars.com. We were helped right away via email with all questions answered promptly.... Steve Ybarra helped ya find the perfect truck and got us great financing. We are extremely happy with the service and product we received! High recommend Vernon Autogroup and Steve Ybarra.

Great Service
    April 14, 2018

The people at Vernon Auto Group were extremely friendly and made purchasing a vehicle very hassle free. I was in and out in about an hour. Chris and... Stephanie were both very professional and friendly.

Power wagon
    April 14, 2018

We knew exactly what we wanted. Jr. went above and beyond to find my truck. They eventually had to go out of state to find it!. The dealership , ove...r all, treated us very fairly and would definitely buy from Vernon, and Jr again.

Great Customer service
    April 14, 2018

Easiest car buying experience ever! Kyle Echols showed great determination to find the perfect car for us! I would recommend home time and time again.

Great to work with!!
    April 13, 2018

Jr is great very helpful and took care of all my needs. Great dealership and willing to help you out anyway possible. Defiantly will shop here again.

My buying experience
    April 12, 2018

I would like thank all the sales team at vernon auto group. Made my purchase easy and hassle free. Morgan and his team kept me informed throughout the... whole buying process. Team was very respectful and friendly. I will be definitely buying my vehicles from vernon from now on. Thanks Morgan, cassie, Kyle.

2803 Wilbarger St Vernon, TX 76384