Nelson Auto Center

687 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• October 18, 2017

They made the buying process easy all around. Dwayne Murudas was a spectacular salesman.

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We will certainly pass the kind words along to Dwayne. Please let us know if we... can do anything further to help. Regards, Alex Nelson, General Manager; alex@nelsonauto.center; 218-998-8878

September 21, 2018

Mark Morris does an excellent job. I have purchased several new cars and pickups from him and he is so consistently good at what he does. The big deal... is that my wife and I trust him.

September 20, 2018

Nelson Auto Center treated me with respect from start to finish. We worked my trade value separate of the new truck price. Then finalized the purchase,... combining the 2 for my out the door price. My new Ram purchase lasted longer than most. Before leaving, we realized that there was a safety recall on the new purchase, and it couldn't leave the dealership until repaired. The solution, then parts manufacture and install took 5 weeks. I was kept up to date with the status, and all of my needs and changes were met timely and politely. Brian Beck even responded to my emails over his holiday weekend off. The service from start to finish, is what many dealerships dream of. Nelson Auto Center has it perfected! I drove 3 hours W to buy from Brian Beck and Nelson Auto Center, the best decision by far!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how happy you are with your experience! Feedback from you is one way we know we are achieving our... goals. Let us know if we can assist you again! Best, Alex Nelson, General Manager; alex@nelsonauto.center; 218-998-8878

August 31, 2018

First time leasing. Thanks to salesman Brian Beck for walking us through the process and answering all our questions. We appreciate all the professional... service we received

Thank you for this amazing review! We really appreciate your business. Best, Alex Nelson, General Manager; alex@nelsonauto.center; 218-998-8878

August 31, 2018

Brian Beck treated me very well!! Awesome group of finance people. I have bought 7 vehicles so far and I highly recommend them to everyone!!

Taking the time to leave this review means a lot to us. A positive experience is what we strive for every day. Thank you for letting us know how your ...experience was and for choosing us for your automotive needs! Best, Alex Nelson, General Manager; alex@nelsonauto.center; 218-998-8878

August 31, 2018

The salesman Brian was very helpful in our negotiation of the final price decision. He also facilitated the installation of our added items to the truck... we purchased.

Thank you for reaching out! Reviews like these mean the world to us here at our dealership and I will be sure to relay to the team. Take care and have... a great day. Best, Alex Nelson, General Manager; alex@nelsonauto.center; 218-998-8878

August 30, 2018

Brian was very professional, friendly, informative, detailed, and helpful in every way. He was very responsive to phone calls and emails. He even got back... to me while on vacation which was above the normal expectation. It was a pleasure to work with him and Nelson Auto Center on the trade and purchase of our new vehicle.

August 29, 2018

Everyone was very friendly & went out of there way to make sure that we were happy with their service! Fantastic sales people & finance manager!

August 29, 2018

I reached out on their website regarding an SRT Durango. That night I had some preliminary information and was told someone would contact me. The next... day I was contacted by Aaron Mikkelson and worked through text and email to finalize a deal for the SRT. They were honest, up-front and absolutely beat the best price of any dealer in the cities. I drove 150 miles to make the deal and couldn’t have been happier. When I got in to sign the paperwork nothing had changed, no new surprises it was what they said it would be. Literally the easiest experience ever. Best part is if I decide I want a Ford or GMC next, I can still go there and use Aaron again.

August 25, 2018

Both my salesman and finance manager were a treat to work with! Both were very knowledgeable and no pushy sales tactics. Dave was extremely interested... in making sure the vehicle had all the features I was looking for!! Excellent experience!!! Thanks guys.