Nelson Auto Center

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 653 reviews

• October 18, 2017

They made the buying process easy all around. Dwayne Murudas was a spectacular salesman.

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We will certainly pass the kind words along to Dwayne. Please let us know if we... can do anything further to help. Regards, Alex Nelson, General Manager; alex@nelsonauto.center; 218-998-8878

June 19, 2018

Dwayne Marudas did an excellent job of getting me into a car I could afford and rely on. He was quick to get answers to my financing questions and too...k the time to show me the inspections that had been done on the car as well as its history when I was feeling concerned about purchasing a used vehicle. Everything went smoothly and without hassle. Austin in financing was great too! He explained everything on the financial end and was patient with my questions. I will definitely be back! Thanks guys!!!!!

June 17, 2018

this our 8th vehicle we've gotten from nelsons and always been pleased with our experience painless from start to finish would recommend to anyon...e wanting new or used

Thank you so much for your feedback as well as your loyalty. We appreciate building long term customer relationships and we truly value your business.... Best, Alex Nelson, General Manager; alex@nelsonauto.center; 218-998-8878

June 7, 2018

They are my dealer of choice . Every time I go in for service they always treat me with courtesy and respect.. thanks again. Mark..

Thank you so much for your feedback, Andy. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you and earn your business. I will be sure to share your... feedback with the team. Please let us know if we can ever help you in the future. Best regards, Alex Nelson, General Manager; alex@nelsonauto.center; 218-998-8878

June 3, 2018

I'm really enjoying my Ford Edge that I purchased last week. Thanks to Eric and Danny for giving me a good deal on my purchase. Also thanks to ...Ms. Basconi for being so efficient and helpful with the paperwork.

We are happy to hear you are enjoying your new Ford Edge. Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. I will certainly pass... the kind words along to the team. Please let us know if we can do anything further to help. Best regards, Alex Nelson, General Manager; alex@nelsonauto.center; 218-998-8878

May 30, 2018

Travis and the entire staff make the purchasing process very simple. They treat you like family and get you into an affordable vehicle at the right p...rice. I have bought 2 vehicles from Nelson Auto Center and will continue to recommend them to friends and family.

May 24, 2018

This was our first time buying a new car and Nate did a fantastic job showing us our options and working within our needs, I highly recommend this dea...lership to everyone! N

May 23, 2018

Stay away! They are very good at convincing you to buy but they don't stand behind their promises. Read every line and make sure they don't ...slip in any extra contracts

May 18, 2018

I am a first time customer at Nelsons, Really, Really enjoyed my experience. There was no high pressure salesmanship or pretending to be my new best... friend, just honest answers and if salesman did not know an answer to a question he was honest about it and would find out the right answer. I bought a 2017 Ram eco diesel that had some engine code problems from Chrysler (no fault of Nelsons) it was a long frustrating ordeal, but Nelsons went above and beyond to make sure my needs were taken care of in keeping me informed and providing loaner vehicle, thinking of me first over themselves and Chrysler. Very refreshing to have a car dealer work so hard to support the customer. Thank you Chad, Bob, and Brian at Nelsons

At Nelson Auto Center, our number one goal is customer satisfaction. We train our staff to go the extra mile and give the customer a positive experien...ce. I am very pleased you enjoyed your recent visit and we hope you will continue to use our dealership for your parts and service needs. Thank you for your great review! Best regards, Alex Nelson, General Manager; alex@nelsonauto.center; 218-998-8878

May 17, 2018

Aaron Mikkelson was awesome to work with. I just told him what I was looking for and in no time he found what I wanted. Aaron and the rest of the staf...f at Nelson’s made buying a new car a fun without any hassles.

Your kind words mean a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Aaron was able to meet your needs. At Nelson Auto Center, we ...always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience is as easy and fun as possible. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Best, Alex Nelson, General Manager; alex@nelsonauto.center; 218-998-8878