Gulf Coast Chevrolet Buick GMC

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 56 reviews

April 27, 2018

Everything was great accept... I had my tires rotated and balanced, they should’ve told me something was going on with my disc brake on the front righ...t tire. I’ve noticed breakdust and my disc has deep groves in it. I I’ll brinh it back in and know this service department will take care of it.

April 17, 2017

Personable staff and attentive. Very outgoing. Right on point with my needs. Well kept facilities. What impresses me most is staff greet you at the... vehicle upon arrival.

April 14, 2017

Staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. Got an appointment same day, and problem fixed in less than an hour, while I waited.

April 6, 2017

After purchase of a new vehicle, we tried Gulf Coast's Service Department as a new customer -- on our second vehicle, which has been serviced at a com...petitor. The new car purchase was very satisfactory and this repair was also quite seamless. All the Dealership's staff are customer oriented and professional. (We have previously responded on the customer review on the purchase.) The transportation upon dropping it off and returning early afternoon was efficient. (Tylor the driver was good at his job and we recommend him highly.) The needed repair was handled efficiently and satisfactorily, including a free car wash! The service writers are very responsive.

April 6, 2017

Quick and Friendly service from start to finish. The dealership is very clean and welcoming and the employees are very knowledgeable.

April 5, 2017

Our salesman, Kevin Kraus, did a great job by giving us the opportunity to drive two different vehicles to help us decide which one would best fit out... needs. He also gave us different options for financing the vehicles. He was willing to take the time for us to consider all the options. Thanks for make the experience as easy as possible.

March 18, 2017

1. Service after the sale was terrible. The service dept did a fine job once the vehicle was brought in. Prior to bringing the vehicle in I first noti...fied my salesman by phone of the issue, he said that he would have service contact me. This never happened. I had to make 3 trips to the dealership and speak with multiple people before I finally got my vehicle into service nearly a month after I had first contacted my salesman with the problem. 2. Service after the sale. I have had the vehicle nearly 3 months and I still do not have my permanent plates and the temporary tag is expired. I phoned the dealership a week prior to the temporary tags expiration and was rudely told by reception that they were not in and not to call them as they would call me. The day before the temporary tags expired I phoned the dealership again to inform them of tag expiration. I was then informed that the tags were still not in due to the fact that they had delivered the vehicle to me without performing a state inspection on the vehicle. I had to take the vehicle back to the dealership and have the vehicle inspected so they could get the plates. Service after the sale. I was assured that they would have the plates the next day after the inspection. The next day I did not receive a call from the dealership. The day after that I called the dealership again and was told that the plates were not in but they would get right on it next Monday. To top it off they did not replace the expired temporary tags when they performed the inspection on the vehicle so I got pulled over by a state trooper. Very disappointed customer. I regret ever buying this vehicle from them.

March 17, 2017

Everyone is always so welcoming here!!! I am so pleased with my car. Highly recommend buying from this dealership! :)

February 26, 2017

Went in for a basic oil change but was treated above that of the basics. Very courteous, helpful and professional. Danny the service writer was prompt... and friendly.

February 17, 2017

Crew did an excellent job on getting the truck in and out earlier than it was expected to be completed.