Kareem Auto Sales

86 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 16, 2019

Came in not sure what to expect but even before i came sunny was helpful on the phone and when i arrived. Car was exactly what the showed online. Tho you... should know that is a no haggle dealer, something they don't say online. But the price is very competitive so that was good. My car i was looking at only had one key and i wanted a second added to the deal, the boss said no but, Sunny talked with him more than once to get him to change his mind. Super quick they had paper work, financed and a new key made right in the spot!

March 15, 2019

Recently bought a truck from this place and I am very unhappy with the deal. The truck had problems as soon as I got home. Call the office to tell them... about the problem because they offered a 30 day guarantee, unfortunately this people when you call to have your car repair under the guarantee they don't help you much and the guy who is the manager got offended because I told him that they sell broken cars. That guarantee is a scam. Do not spend your money at this place, go somewhere else. The worse customer service because the person that is the supervisor or manager didn't want to talk to me because he said I was being mean to him, because I told him they sell cars that have problems. In top of everything breaking the law by not wanting to speak with the person that bought the truck, instead he was texting my husband who is not in the papers for the truck.

• February 13, 2016

My wife and I came here to check out a Grey Acura MDX. They had a black one that just came back from detail. It was and is still very nice. Kamal was... great to work with.

December 26, 2018

I keep receiving notifications that they've "found my car", but when I take a look, it's not the car I'm interested in and/or doesn't have the features... I'm looking for

June 27, 2018

Internet sales contacted me quickly and answered all my questions in a timely matter. They didn’t bombard me with emails and respected my decision to purchase... elsewhere.

March 30, 2018

Anyone looking for a reliable used vehicle at Kareem Auto Sales in Sacramento must ask for Angelo and also have a talk with Sal. These two guys are remarkable... and changed the way I think about buying a vehicle from a used car dealership. I did a long research prior to my trip from out of state and Angelo made my car buying experience very outstanding . He was very accommodating yet gave me plenty of time to make a decision and allowed me to inspect the vehicle on my own (unlike others who tail you all the time). The atmosphere at Kareem was pleasant. There was no pressure and the staff didn’t seem stressed out thanks to Sal’s management style. The process of getting my truck was pain free and when I took it to Toyota for a multi point inspection I was very pleased when they said everything checked out and there was nothing wrong with my truck which is quite a relief. I will buy my wife her next vehicle at Kareem Auto Sales and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for the best deal in town.

August 20, 2017

I'm a 3rd time returning customer and I've just purchased my 3rd car from Kareem this weekend! As always they always provide the best deals and gave me... a great discount due to me being a returning customer! The salesman that helped me out while purchasing my cars is Sunny Mehmi! I recommend requesting for him if you guys do get a chance to visit Kareem! He always goes above and beyond to provide his customers with the best deals!

July 6, 2017

Just drove a 1 1/2 hour drive one way with a newborn to test drive a truck here. My husband and I went through the effort of getting pre approved to purchase... before making the trip on a hot day with a baby and had to take the day off work. We intend to use the 4WD and cannot afford to have it not work. Clearly, no one at the dealership took 2 minutes to test out the 4WD even though they had a giant "4 X 4" sticker on the windshield. The 4WD didn't engage properly, and it was at this time that the sales associate disclosed that the transmission had been rebuilt at 108,000 miles. On top of that, my husband opened up the huge toolbox in the truck bed to find it contained trash and was covered in grease. Thank you for wasting our time and energy.

July 3, 2017

Our experience at Kareem Auto Sales was very pleasant. Angelo Mesa was courteous, knowledgeable, friendly and just good all around. We highly recommend... him. Thank you Angelo!!

June 23, 2017

Second car I bought from them and they are so awesome. My first car was totaled when parked at work and I went back for another car because they were so... friendly and nice. Second car when I bought it needed some minor repairs even though it was bought as is and they did it for no cost no hassle. If you want a honest dealer and friendly staff no sharks go to them to get your car. They always have you back and treat you like family. I will tell all my friends and family to get cars from them. The cars are clean, run great, low miles, affordable, inspected very well.