Kareem Auto Sales

83 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• February 13, 2016

My wife and I came here to check out a Grey Acura MDX. They had a black one that just came back from detail. It was and is still very nice. Kamal was... great to work with.

June 27, 2018

Internet sales contacted me quickly and answered all my questions in a timely matter. They didn’t bombard me with emails and respected my decision... to purchase elsewhere.

March 30, 2018

Anyone looking for a reliable used vehicle at Kareem Auto Sales in Sacramento must ask for Angelo and also have a talk with Sal. These two guys are remarkable... and changed the way I think about buying a vehicle from a used car dealership. I did a long research prior to my trip from out of state and Angelo made my car buying experience very outstanding . He was very accommodating yet gave me plenty of time to make a decision and allowed me to inspect the vehicle on my own (unlike others who tail you all the time). The atmosphere at Kareem was pleasant. There was no pressure and the staff didn’t seem stressed out thanks to Sal’s management style. The process of getting my truck was pain free and when I took it to Toyota for a multi point inspection I was very pleased when they said everything checked out and there was nothing wrong with my truck which is quite a relief. I will buy my wife her next vehicle at Kareem Auto Sales and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for the best deal in town.

August 20, 2017

I'm a 3rd time returning customer and I've just purchased my 3rd car from Kareem this weekend! As always they always provide the best deals and gave me... a great discount due to me being a returning customer! The salesman that helped me out while purchasing my cars is Sunny Mehmi! I recommend requesting for him if you guys do get a chance to visit Kareem! He always goes above and beyond to provide his customers with the best deals!

July 6, 2017

Just drove a 1 1/2 hour drive one way with a newborn to test drive a truck here. My husband and I went through the effort of getting pre approved to purchase... before making the trip on a hot day with a baby and had to take the day off work. We intend to use the 4WD and cannot afford to have it not work. Clearly, no one at the dealership took 2 minutes to test out the 4WD even though they had a giant "4 X 4" sticker on the windshield. The 4WD didn't engage properly, and it was at this time that the sales associate disclosed that the transmission had been rebuilt at 108,000 miles. On top of that, my husband opened up the huge toolbox in the truck bed to find it contained trash and was covered in grease. Thank you for wasting our time and energy.

July 3, 2017

Our experience at Kareem Auto Sales was very pleasant. Angelo Mesa was courteous, knowledgeable, friendly and just good all around. We highly recommend... him. Thank you Angelo!!

June 23, 2017

Second car I bought from them and they are so awesome. My first car was totaled when parked at work and I went back for another car because they were so... friendly and nice. Second car when I bought it needed some minor repairs even though it was bought as is and they did it for no cost no hassle. If you want a honest dealer and friendly staff no sharks go to them to get your car. They always have you back and treat you like family. I will tell all my friends and family to get cars from them. The cars are clean, run great, low miles, affordable, inspected very well.

June 4, 2017

I bought a used Mercedes from this dealership. The sales person was very friendly and easy to work. He was new he said and he did an excellent job getting... us in and out quickly as possible as we had our newborn with us. He was very patient and made our car buying experience a positive one.

April 30, 2017

i came and bout a mercadez here last year and my car is still have that car and i still love it alot if you are looking for a new or used car i recomend... kareem auto sales . there emplyes are very nice overall i loved buying a car from kareem auto sales

April 3, 2017

Went in to look for an SUV. Ricky attended us and he is very knowledgeable, honest & servisible, know what he's doing. Very efficient. Highly recommend... purchasing your vehecle at Kareem.