• Friendly staff and smooth transition.

My wife and I came here to check out a Grey Acura MDX. They had a black one that just came back from detail. It was and is still very nice. Kamal was great to work with.

• Best deals in town and great employes

i came and bout a mercadez here last year and my car is still have that car and i still love it alot if you are looking for a new or used car i recomend kareem auto sales . there emplyes are very nice overall i loved buying a car from kareem auto sales

• Excelente service

Went in to look for an SUV. Ricky attended us and he is very knowledgeable, honest & servisible, know what he's doing. Very efficient. Highly recommend purchasing your vehecle at Kareem.

• Lexus 2010 rx 350

My experience was great! Kamal there is the best! Not pushy and very friendly and knowledgeable

• Great experience

Kamal helped us with our initial visit. He was very nice and available to answer our questions with out any of the typical high pressure sales tactics. We felt he was very honest with his answers, not just telling us what we wanted to hear. We were able to negotiate a deal which included a repair to the speakers. Both Kamal and Moe made the extra effort to make sure we were completely satisfied. We would definitely recommend them.

• Customer-Oriented Dealership

Recently bought a very clean used vehicle from Kareem Auto Sales. The staff overall - and my sales rep, Sunny, in particular - were very friendly, competent, and helpful. My experience is that they offer a low-pressure, customer-friendly environment, and are a company that values and trades on their good reputation. Walking through their lot, I was impressed by the high overall caliber of vehicles on offer. Would recommend them highly.

• Great dealership and service

My initial online enquiry was responded to promptly, and when I called up, they made me comfortable enough to come in to the dealership. I got a fair price for my trade-in and I left with a vehicle I am very happy of, an Infiniti M56. Thanks Al (salesman at dealership). I highly recommend these dealership.

• Smooth Process and Great Service

Sonny was great. I bought a 2009 Lexus. The whole process was great. Not this long drawn out process..

• 2007 Acura TL Type-S

Good reception and deal. Ricky was great to deal with!

Thank you Marshal!I am glad i was able to make everything nice and simple for you. Hope you enjoy your new ride! - Ricky

Good reception and deal. Ricky was great to deal with!

• Very happy with my new car

kamal did a awesome job helping us out in what we needed. he did everything we asked got us a great deal.