Average based on 70 reviews.
  • Friendly staff and smooth transition.

My wife and I came here to check out a Grey Acura MDX. They had a black one that just came back from detail. It was and is still very nice. Kamal was great to work with.

• Smooth Process and Great Service

Sonny was great. I bought a 2009 Lexus. The whole process was great. Not this long drawn out process..

• 2007 Acura TL Type-S

Good reception and deal. Ricky was great to deal with!

Thank you Marshal!I am glad i was able to make everything nice and simple for you. Hope you enjoy your new ride! - Ricky

Good reception and deal. Ricky was great to deal with!

• Very happy with my new car

kamal did a awesome job helping us out in what we needed. he did everything we asked got us a great deal.

• Awesome experience!!!

Awesome experience very informative patient. the best used car place i've been in a long time. will come back next time!!!!!

• Very Professional

Thanks Wes, your gonna love that car. I really appreciate the business and the kind words. Take care.

I was looking for my ideal car, a mercedes s500. Kamal was very professional and knoledgable. I appreciate his sales talents. AL was a great finance manager and smoothed out the entire process. Thanks, guys

• No pressure

Thank you Christine, we do our best to be promote a relaxed sales environment. Thank you for the feedback.

We came to Kareem "just looking" and Angelo went above and beyond showing us numerous cars. When we returned, AL picked up right where Angelo left off. We enjoyed the relaxed, no - pressure atmosphere. we bought the car that fit our needs and our budget Very Happy - we'd come back again

• Love my car

Love coming here for our cars. Al and D are amazing they really will take care of you. 5 stars BAM!

We really enjoyed meeting you and doing business. Take care and thanks for the feedback.

• Excellent Service

Thank you, I hope the family enjoys the SUV and you have a lot of great memories.

Al and D are awesome. Buying my second vehicle from these guys. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Friendly + honest all while selling a good product. These guys have integrity. Good Job. 5 stars for sure!

• Nice Cars

Just bought a Nissan Frontier. These guys have nice used vehicles i would recommend them to everyone.

Thank you for the feed back Alex, I hope you enjoy the truck