478 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of AutoServ of Tilton from DealerRater.com
  • Great Service, Great People.

Thank you for your kind words!

I was looking for a very specific used car. AutoServ had one of about 6 in the lower 48(if you call NH lower!)Anyway, long story short, they had the car I wanted but the hitch was, I live in SW Florida. The process of buying a car via email, phone, fax etc was arduous. But, the people of AutoServ, one in particular, Joshua Ellis, had helped alleviate the majority of the stress. Josh was very understanding, flexible, and very supportive when it came to communication and correspondence with me and of course banks, co-signers, transport drivers etc. If it wasn't for Josh's professionalism and expertise, I may have actually given up on purchasing the car altogether. But, I have my car now, its in MINT condition as promised, and I love it. Couldn't be happier. Kudos to the people of AutoServ. Kate, Danielle, reception lady, managers and Josh!

Thank you for your kind words!

• Must go to dealership!
    May 29, 2017

Fantastic dealership awesome experience with a great sales team! Got a great car for a great rate at a great price! Must go to dealership a most definate 5 star experience!

• As usual a great experience
    May 28, 2017

As usual I had a great experience working with Autoserve to purchase my new F150. This is he second F150 that I have purchased from them and I have done all my service through AutoServ. I will continue to use them in the future.

• Great Experience
    May 27, 2017

This is my third Murano from AutoServ. Michael Huckins, what can I say, "but your the best". Love love love this car. Great service. Thanks

• The sales rep I had throughout was very nice and helpful.
    May 27, 2017

Dale is very nice person and he represents the business well. He never tried to push anything down my throat and that was the main reason I came back to NH for the car.

• Overall good experience
    May 26, 2017

Overall the experience was good and I am pleased with the vehicle; however, I was a bit disappointed with the delivery of the vehicle. The vehicle was cleaned; however, the left front mud flap was missing and I found it lying in the bed of the truck with some of the screws. I am disappointed the dealership did not re-attach the mud flap and I had to do this once I got the truck home. One of the screws was also missing so I had to make a trip to the hardware store to get another screw. I just feel the dealership could have easily re-attached the mud flap especially given I bought the truck on a Friday afternoon and picked it up the next morning - seems there was plenty of time to fix the flap. Also, upon checking some storage compartments in the bed of the truck there were empty beer cans, old moldy water shoes, and torn up telephone bills in the compartments. Obviously these compartments were not checked as part of the preparation to deliver the vehicle. Again, I am overall happy with the truck but I feel some additional attention to detail concerning the delivery of the truck was in order. Also, since they knew I would be picking up the truck at a specified time in the morning, I expected it to be ready; however, I had to wait for the truck to be cleaned.

• Professional and Pleasant
    May 25, 2017

Erik is a professional, relatable, no pressure, no hassle honest sales consultant. Wasn't planning on buying a vehicle the day I visited Eric but did because of the hassle free Environmemt Eric created. Before arriving at Auto Serve I had been to 15 plus dealerships test driving and narrowing down my search. Purchasing a vehicle should fun and exciting, not a dredful battle. Eric was knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in, took his time to answer all my questions, pointed out a few features I wasn't aware of and allowed me the time I needed to ensure this was the vehicle I wanted. I highly recommend Eric for anyone looking to purchase or lease a vehicle.

• Got me what I wanted
    May 24, 2017

Great experience with Dan McNulty. Professional and down to earth. He got me the jeep I wanted and the terms I was comfortable with! Thank you!

• Customer service is a priority!
    May 24, 2017

I was in dire need of a vehicle and the team here was not only helpful but had amazing follow up, great deals and excellent customer service! Thanks again! 😊🙌

• .LOVED IT
    May 23, 2017

Amazingly friendly folks thats kid friendly. You can even grab a bite to eat while u wait. Great job guys and thanks you all rock!