• Service

These guys are great! They sell clean and unique cars at a fair price!! I will be back when I'm ready for another car.

• Awesome and Helpful people!

The name goes with their service ! Goodfellas and staff really helped me out and went the extra mile to get me financed with a great 08 335i. They worked hard because my credit score was not he highest and day after day they kept telling me to hang tight they would figure it out for me. Finally I got a call they said come pick up your car and it was that simple. They are good people with good hearts and really seemed to care about my situation. God bless you guys and may the LORD continue to bless your business.

• Quick n Fast!!!

Staff was very pleasant and not pushy at all!! I came in and they had what I was looking for and got me in and out in a efficient time!

• Easy Purchase Process

Dealing with Charlie I experienced a great time buying my 2011 BMW M3. I would recommend anybody to buy their vehicles here!

• highly recommend !!!

keeping it short an sweet!!! A good sales rep makes a big difference ladies n gentleman! service is impeccable, and I would highly recommend GFAG. There cars r hand picked!!!

• The best service! love the car!

Charlie was the best!!! Love the SL550. Plan on buying again in the future! Will definitely recommend Goodfellas to my friends!

• Very Satisfied!!!

Just purchased a BMW 7 series.. end of the month deal :) great customer service / thanks guys

• Great customer service!!!

You guys are great!! Love my sexy BMW 335i coupe and thanx to Mr Charlie for getting me into my beautiful BMW!!

• President of Coast Sales INC

Charlie is a likeable professional that is fair and pleasant. Bought a benz from him and its a terrific car! Highly recommend buying a vehicle there

• PURCHASED A VEHICLE AND MADE AN AWESOME FRIEND!!

I went into Goodfellas for a Mercedes S Class. Not only did I purchase the S63 AMG that I'd been searching for months for, I made a great friend! The gentleman assisting me throughout the whole process, from Test Drive to Financing, was seriously something else. Classy, Professional, Humorous, and Remarkably Courteous to my needs and concerns. I will definitely be a returning Customer to Goodfellas Auto for our next vehicle, coming up soon shortly.....