Indy Auto Man

1480 reviews

1480 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Indy Auto Man from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 7, 2019

We were looking to buy the BEST used car possible at a price we could actually afford. Victor worked very hard to accommodate all of our needs and wants... to get us an awesome car. We were looking at many cars at different dealers, but Indy Auto Man had the best car with the lowest miles we could find. Finance manager, Aaron, also worked super hard and we ended up feeling totally taken care of and we LOVE our new used car! Thanks Indy Auto Man!!

Victor G.

(5.0) 91 reviews

Aaron W

F&I Manager

June 28, 2019

I found a car online and thought it looked great so I came in to test drive it. I drove an hour to the lot and when I got there they had me put in my name... and number and told me that someone would be with me shortly. After about a half hour of waiting a salesperson finally came and talked to us. I told them I wanted to do a test drive so they went out to the lot to pull the car up front for us. After another half hour waiting he came back and told us that the battery was dead and he had to get it jump started (not a great first impression of the car). We took it out and parked it in a parking lot so we could get a better look at it. After inspecting it one of the rims had clearly been curbed and was completely scraped up. Which in their pictures online the rim looks completely fine so it had to happen while it was in their possession. The car has an automatic liftgate on it. When we tried to open the liftgate, it wouldn't open. We brought it back to the dealership and waited another half hour to talk to our salesperson about the problems with the car. Once we told the salesperson about the issues, he told us that it could take anywhere from a month to two months to get the liftgate fixed. He said they have only had the car for two to three weeks. So in the two to three weeks of this dealership having this car they have managed to scrape up the rim, break the liftgate, and let the battery die. I had paid to get my car detailed that day and fixed a couple components in the car so that it was ready to be traded in, left work early so I could make it there before they closed, drove an hour to the dealership, and waited over an hour just to test drive the car just to find out that the car was nothing compared to what was advertised. I do not recommend this dealership to anyone. Each salesperson was dealing with multiple people at once so you will be forced to wait and wait just to talk to one or take a test drive or god forbid you decide to purchase a car off them and have to go through the sales process with them.

• March 17, 2019

Great experience!!!! Gave us what we were asking fo on our trade and gave us a great deal on theirs!!!! Steve was very knowledgeable and very friendly... made us feel right at home we drove 2 hours to deal with them!!! Well worth the drive!!!

Steve G

June 12, 2019

Ariel was very helpful and the inventory was beyond what I could imagine. I will be sending others your way! thank you for all your help

June 8, 2019

Drove over an hour to look at a few specific cars which looked good online. Get to dealer and the cars ended up being garbage. Told them I wanted a non... smoker car but all were definitely smoker cars. There was a lot of damage to one of them but of course those weren’t in the pics. This is a high volume churn and burn used car lot to a tee! These positive reviews must be from employees!!!

May 23, 2019

I AM LOCATED IN BUFFALO, NY AND PURCHASED A BENZ AMG FROM INDY AUTO AND NEVER HAD TO TRAVEL TO SEE THE CAR. JAKE IS THE BEST!! HE WAS MY EYES AND EARS... AND PROVIDED EXTRA PHOTOS, TOOK THE CAR FOR TEST DRIVES AND ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS. HE ARRANGED SHIPPING. THE CAR ARRIVED IN 2 DAYS AND IS SUPER!! THANK YOU TO JAKE AND DMITRY!!

Dmitry T.

Sales Manager

(5.0) 127 reviews

Jacob Gross

May 20, 2019

I would never buy another car from here, if it wasn't for the front desk manager Brandi I would have been dropped my keys off. Ever since i have purchased... my vehicle i have had to bring it back every couple of weeks for the SAME ISSUE they claim they don't see even though i have videos of it. I cant even drive my vehicle on the highway. However Brandi has been so patient and VERY VERY helpful. She is the ONLY person who has returned any of my phone calls and emails. She actually does what she says she will do. She goes above and beyond her job duties. I wish they had more people like her there. If you have any issues you should just go to her directly and if she can't help she will get you to someone who can.

Sam Wheeler

(4.9) 205 reviews

Brandy H

Customer Support Manager

May 5, 2019

Cars are nothing like shown on internet. They only show the good, until your drive there and have to find all the bad for yourself. I drove 5 hours to... see a 23k car that was worth 15k, if even.

April 29, 2019

Fine experience. Didn't like the car I went there to see. Not pressured into anything else. Facility is nice. A lot of cars to choose from.

Victor G.