947 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Indy Auto Man from DealerRater.com
  • BILL MUIR

FOLLOWED UP TO HELP ME GET THE AUTO I WANTED- VERY HELPFUL-NEED A CAR- CALL THE INDY MAN

• Best Used Car Dealership in Indy
    April 25, 2017

Very professional. Great selection. I doubt i would ever buy a used car anywhere else. Second car i have purchased here and definitely will not be my last. Val was very easy to work with and accommodating. These guys really go the extra mile!

• It was good.
    April 24, 2017

It was good but when I traded in my car they gave me a really low price + when I bought the new car they gave me incomplete key so it's unfair to get an incomplete key, but overall the dealership is good.

• Great Customer Service
    April 24, 2017

Great customer service from the time I walked in the door. The process was easy and stress free. Very friendly people and was ready to answer any questions that I had. Val was excellent with making sure that I got what I wanted and he did just that. I would recommend them to anyone.

• Good deals
    April 24, 2017

I purchased from Indy auto man and worked with Sam I still will consider them for my families future car purchases thanks Sam its Roger

• pretty good
    April 24, 2017

The dealership took real care of me and helping me buy the truck I wanted.over all it was quick and painless. We will come back

• Great dealer
    April 24, 2017

Still amazed with my jeep and I'm sending some people looking in the market Sams way. I've done some upgrades to my jeep too.

• Excellent service experience.
    April 23, 2017

Val listened to our request, concerns, and gave is exactly what we wanted. No beating around the bush, he kept smooth anf easy. Thank you

• Very helpful came 2 hours to purchase
    April 22, 2017

We drove 2 hours after finding a SUV to fit our needs. Sam wheeler went above and beyond to allow us time to look at whatever we needed to compare and decide. Extremely helpful and courteous. Noe also worked with me online was very responsive helpful and got us what I feel was a fair deal. Thanks to both!!!

• Bill was a huge help.
    April 22, 2017

Bill helped me get a car when i could not. Ask for Bill he knows what he is doing and is great to work with!