Leith Chrysler Jeep

(4.9) 450 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

450 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Leith Chrysler Jeep from DealerRater.com
  • Just bought my fourth Jeep

Just bought my fourth Jeep. The last one on Thursday was from Leith. Trevor Penick was our salemen and he was awesome. Very low pressure and very help...ful. In and out with the new Jeep Grand Cherokee 2014 in less than 1 1/2 hours. I paid cash. I had my last Grand Cherokee for 10+ years. The new one is amazing compared to my old reliable Jeep. Ask for Trevor if go. Mike

• A pleasure

Will Winters, Tommy Desrosiers and Glenn Crichman were excellent — no pressure and answered all questions. Threw in buffing out some dings which was a...ppreciated.

• leith crhrysler jeep (Ms. Julie)

First off I want to thank Ms. Julie Chase for putting me in my first car the experience was great and she is there for you.

• Great experience!

I had an enjoyable time with Demond Hilliard with Leith Chrysler Jeep. He was very informative, personable and kind. I've never experienced this great... of service at any other dealership. Very grateful for all the assistance with purchasing a new vehicle at this location!

• Great SERVICE!

This was my 2nd purchase from Leith and I will be a life long customer. Go see Sean he is my sales guy and will take good care of you!

• Excellent Sales and Service for my 2018 Jeep Cherokee

Mark Bowerman did a stellar job and my sales person and ensured that all of my servicing needs and questions were met. I would return to this dealersh...ip in a heartbeat purely based on the friendliness of the staff and the helpfulness of the service department. Top notch all the way!

Overall Experience

• A++ Service Fast Purchase Experience LOVE my car!

Mark Bowerman worked with me patiently over the course of a year until l was ready to pull the trigger on purchasing my perfect Jeep. The pricing and ...financing were both fair the entire process was pain-free and downright pleasant. Mark really knows his product and was the picture of professionalism!

• 2018 Cherokee Trailhawk

Johna was awesome. Made contact via online portal. She was on the spot with two vehicles we wanted to try and even sprung for a last minute test drive... of a Compass. She was extremely patient while we took almost a week to make a final decision and never hesitated to present our counter offers. My only issue was with paperwork process after decision to buy was made. Had to send documents to bank via fax and the first time a number of them did not get sent. Paperwork is a drag regardless so it was probably just me. Anyway, thanks to Johna for all her help.

• MATT MCNALLY

MATT MCNALLY was very KNOWLEDGEABLE and Very HELPFUL!! My husband and I would consider buying from again in the future due to great customer service..., attention, and time spent with with us. He listened to our needs which helped us decide on our Jeep Purchase. Matt was an overall good sales person! 5 stars Maria and Ken Carberry

• Dreams Come True!

I went in looking to purchase my dream car, a Grand Cherokee! Walked out with the model, year, and right price I was looking for! Couldn't have asked ...for better service or Sales Representative! Definitely will be going back when it's time to upgrade!

Leith Chrysler Jeep