• Realtor

Most pleasurable car buying experience ever! My great salesman really knows his product!

• Better, Stronger, Faster !!!

All I know is whenever I bring it in for routine oil changes etc I get it back clean, purring like the 3.5 Twin Turbo pocket rocket it is, and my mileage keeps getting better and better. It's almost as if with each computer diagnostic the programming code just keeps making it better, stronger, faster. Bo (Service Writer) and Preston (Master Lincoln Tech) are a first class team. A+

• Service

Very nice service people with strong commitment to customer satisfaction. Timely and upfront in what can be done.

• Courtesy Lincoln Lafayette

Josh took care of us at Coutesy Lincoln and we really appreciated his help. We are very happy with the car we bought. I will certainly recommand him to my friends. Thanks!

• Highly recommend

The entire crew is awesome! They are always friendly

The entire crew is awesome! They are always friendly

• Service

brought in my MKZ for oil change. They found my battery was low. So thankful since I drive 2 hours there. Best customer service.

Your positive review means a lot to us and we're happy we could help you! We hope to see you again soon!

• Joseph C. Dupuis

Quick response and excellent service. Thanks and looking forward to visiting your showroom whenever the new Continental is on display.

Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this. Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• Service

Very satisfied! Have been a Lincoln customer for 10 years!

Very satisfied! Have been a Lincoln customer for 10 years!

• Great service

People and service are both great. Will go there again

We appreciate your feedback and are happy to have been of service. Safe travels!

People and service are both great. Will go there again

• Overall Service

Always receive prompt, courteous service. Everyone greets you whether they are actually the person you are working with. Love the clean, comfortable, and inviting waiting area.