New 877-207-0912 Dealer Website
Used 866-525-1578 Email Dealer
Service 888-295-5150

Average based on 60 reviews.
  • Joseph C. Dupuis

Quick response and excellent service. Thanks and looking forward to visiting your showroom whenever the new Continental is on display.

Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this. Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• Service

Very satisfied! Have been a Lincoln customer for 10 years!

Very satisfied! Have been a Lincoln customer for 10 years!

• Great service

People and service are both great. Will go there again

We appreciate your feedback and are happy to have been of service. Safe travels!

People and service are both great. Will go there again

• Overall Service

Always receive prompt, courteous service. Everyone greets you whether they are actually the person you are working with. Love the clean, comfortable, and inviting waiting area.

• Good Service, clean place, good snacks/drinks

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Boyce! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

The staff were professional and friendly. They did the job on time. Dealership needs to consider some type of paper towel or such to put on the floor mats to keep grease and grime off floor mats. Showed them the soiled floor mat and it was immediately cleaned.

• Grate service

I was very pleased with the results . I do want to thank Brandy for taking me at last minute .

• owner of F150

Had the F150 with battery problem & they check it without appointment & it was fixed with the AC switch very fast. Very please with the service.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you in the future!

• FAST SERVICE

2004 LINCOLN TOWN CAR STAFF AND SERVICE WAS VERRY GOOD.

2004 LINCOLN TOWN CAR STAFF AND SERVICE WAS VERRY GOOD.

Cheryl, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

• 2016 MKZ

Picked up my 2016 MKZ on Monday May 31, 2016 before COB. Mark Hebert did an excellent job in locating the vehicle and had it ready to pick up the day I returned from a vacation. Cudos to Courtesy!

We always appreciate feedback from our clients, Tammy. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

• Great service

I've been having my 2014 MKT serviced at your dealership since I purchased it in 2014. Each time I have been greeted by friendly and helpful staff. Everyone I have encountered on every visit has provided me with excellent customer service. It's actually a pleasure to have to have my car serviced there. You and your staff need to be commended for an excellent job.