• Repairs

no issues they looked up my extended warranty and covered all repairs also supplied me a rental for 3 days due to parts delivery

• Great experience

We were never pressured at all by the sales staff while shopping for a new vehicle.

• Awesome service

Excellent customer service. Travis is the best mechanic ever.

Excellent customer service. Travis is the best mechanic ever.

• Service

This is the best place to get your vehicle serviced, I would highly recommend to others, This is the ambassador location only!!!!!

Todd, we appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

• Realtor

Most pleasurable car buying experience ever! My great salesman really knows his product!

Patricia, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

• Better, Stronger, Faster !!!

All I know is whenever I bring it in for routine oil changes etc I get it back clean, purring like the 3.5 Twin Turbo pocket rocket it is, and my mileage keeps getting better and better. It's almost as if with each computer diagnostic the programming code just keeps making it better, stronger, faster. Bo (Service Writer) and Preston (Master Lincoln Tech) are a first class team. A+

• Service

Very nice service people with strong commitment to customer satisfaction. Timely and upfront in what can be done.

• Courtesy Lincoln Lafayette

Josh took care of us at Coutesy Lincoln and we really appreciated his help. We are very happy with the car we bought. I will certainly recommand him to my friends. Thanks!

• Highly recommend

The entire crew is awesome! They are always friendly

The entire crew is awesome! They are always friendly

• Service

brought in my MKZ for oil change. They found my battery was low. So thankful since I drive 2 hours there. Best customer service.

Your positive review means a lot to us and we're happy we could help you! We hope to see you again soon!