Fuelin Fine Auto Sales Inc.

39 reviews

January 21, 2015

Saw a truck on cars.com emailed to see if it was available and ask fo some more info on it and never got an answer

January 3, 2015

We have bought over 4 different cars from Tom and Frank and we have been totally happy with them. They let you take the cars out for test drives without... looking over your shoulder and never pressuring you. They always told us if the cars were good buys or not and always told us if there was anything wrong with the cars before we even looked at them. Don't believe any bad reviews that people give to Fuelin fine. Tom and Frank have always been more than truthfull and fair to us, We highly recommend them

October 27, 2014

I purchased a 1990 Chevy lumina a week ago yesterday. I can honestly say I am completely satisfied and glad I went to them for purchasing my first car.... I enjoyed the experience, not being constantly questioned and someone hovering over your shoulder is a plus. They give you as much time as you need with the vehicle so your confident in the purchase you make. The staff is very friendly, especially Frank who took care of all the paper work. I would and still am recommending them to anyone who would like to purchase a vehicle without killing their budget. Thank you absolutely love this car..... One more thing I meant to put five stars for the customer service.

October 3, 2014

I bought a 2004 dodge Durango after much hesitation! you would think when you buy a 2005 Durango, the engine would be that os a 2005 Dodge Durango! but... after driving it for only 2 days. it has been in the shop for repairs that was needed and evidently hidden but the worst part is I am finding out the engine is a 2003! none of this was disclosed to me and i intend to complain to every agency i can,DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE!!!

The Durango she purchased was in fine running order when she purchased it. This Durango was purchased at an auction. I had the truck PA inspected and ...made any repairs necessary. I also had let a friend use it for about two weeks while his van was n the shop. There were 743 miles put on this Durango while it was in my posession with no problems. She looked at it twice and even took it to a shop to have it looked over prior to purchasing it which she did for over $2,000 below book value. She was offered a chance to purchase a warranty along with it and she declined to. There is no way I could have known that the engine was changed out at one point in its life. Only the previous owners would have that info. I tried to explain that there are many older, High mileage used vehicles that have had used motors or transmissions installed and that there is no way for me to know that kind of information. She just decided to hang the phone up on me and go ahead and start bad mouthing me. I told her when she bought it 25 days ago that I can't predict the future and it would be wise to buy a warranty just to be safe. I sell over 500 vehicles a year and I just can't please everyone. I wish her the best of luck with her Durango in the future.

September 5, 2014

Recently purchased a 1996 Dodge Dakota. The truck is in fairly decent shape considering the year. Still need to get a sticker but feel should be fairly... smooth since the previous owner seems to have taken good care of it. Frank was a pleasure to deal with!

August 23, 2014

they are good people. no pressure ,very helpful i would recommend them to anyone. reasonable prices,good inventory and willing to go above and beyond to... keep the customer happy

August 11, 2014

Pulled in today because my friend bought a truck. I probably would have to but no of them ran. No customer service first off. They didn't want to help... us find a car or anything and the 4 or 5 we found that we wanted to test test drive had major repairs they needed and couldn't be driven so we ended up just having to leave. It looks like a scam lemon joint anyways so it's probably for the best. Btw all the good reviews on here sound fake.

May 26, 2014

Does not contact customers after inquiries. I sent several inquiries about at least two different trucks but I received not one email. You would think... car salespeople would contact a customer asking about one of their vehicles.

We reply to all emails. It is possible one slipped through or our reply never made it to the sender. If there is a phone number listed in the email we... will call the number instead of replying to the email. It would have been just as easy to call us and ask if the trucks were here instead of leaving this unwarranted feedback.

May 16, 2014

I have driven past this place a bunch of times. When it was time for me to get my own car, I went here with my dad to look at a few cars. They had a few... cool muscle cars there, and I looked at a Mustang. They let us check it out and I as very happy. They negotiated a little on price and my dad was ok with the deal. We drove away happy! now I look at this place all the time to see what other cool rides pop up there....Definitely going back!

May 16, 2014

I had a great buying experience here. No pressure, got to look at what I was interested in, and even got to test ride a few of the trucks I was looking... at. I bought a truck here, and prices for what I was looking for were good. Alot of trucks for sale here.