Matrix Auto Sales

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Great place to get a car for a good price!
    January 8, 2014

My friend told me to call Matrix Autos because he bought a car there and loved how he was treated, and he got a real good deal on his car. When I firs...t got through I spoke to an Angel who said he was a rep for the store, and he would find out if the car I wanted was there. He searched, and found the exact car I was looking for. He connected me to sales person Omar who was very nice, and he showed me the car. The entire thing was very quick, professional, and I got a very good deal. I highly recommend this place. It's a small lot but they have a nice selection of cars, and a great staff working there.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!!
    December 21, 2013

i was shopping for a second car, actually some kind of transportation, i came across this small dealership in nw. miami, first i did my reviews and fo...und out they had a few bad ones, when i got there i guess it was early,the finance guy was the only one there @ that time, i will give him a thumb up for his great customer service he actually sold me this car and found the best deal for me thank you Mr. willy, i would recomend you to any of my friends and family.......Rolando.

Matrix Auto Sales