Waltham Auto Gallery

145 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• February 12, 2018

My first interaction with Douglas ended with me not buying a car - this is because based on the situation I was in he didnt want to see me end up with... a really high monthly payment. He showed real integrity in that moment because he could have done a deal with me and not care that I would end up way overpaying. Instead he looked out for my best interest. When the time came that I was able to buy a car and not be in such a bad spot I went right back to Waltham Auto Gallery and was able to purchase a great vehicle that would benefit my family and myself tremendously. I have nothing but great things to say about Daphne and Douglas and will continue to buy from them and refer people to them. In an industry filled with people just trying to sell sell sell this brother and sister duo show that there is still a dealership out there that has heart and soul.

September 19, 2018

By far the best car buying experience I've ever had. This is a small dealership, owned by two siblings, no sales person, which as I found out means... you come in, look at the car (without any preliminary credit checks), and if you wanna buy it, you buy it. That's it, no one bugging you as you check out the car, no one pressuring you to get longer financing you don't need or promising a low APR only to go back on it when the deal is 90% sealed. I had all my questions answered, all options evaluated, and got the financing that worked the best for me. Also, they work with a credit union for financing, which managed to beat the best APR that I had quoted from AAA an DCU by a huge margin. The communication with the dealer was fast and clear. They give warranty with all their cars, which gives a piece of mind you're not buying a time bomb. So far the car I bought is great, and I'm extremely happy with the overall experience. If they have a car you like I'd definitely check them out.

July 24, 2018

I purchased a 2011 Accord from Waltham Auto Gallery and my experience was top-notch. The car was exactly as advertised and priced right. Daphne was... great and treated me with consummate professionalism. I brought the car to my mechanic to have it checked and a minor problem cropped up. Daphne worked to resolve the issue to my satisfaction. I urge everyone to check out Waltham Auto Gallery if you're in the market to buy a used car. Please support this excellent local business.

April 19, 2018

Excellent Service! They help you every step of the way in a very professional way making this process as painless as possible. Definitely had a great experience!

April 11, 2018

Daphne was extremely helpful and patient throughout the buying process... Extraordinary customer service! Daphne was extremely helpful and patient throughout... the buying process... Extraordinary customer service!

February 3, 2018

They have the best prices ! Daphne was professional, down to earth, and so easy to work with. I didn’t feel like I was buying a car, I felt like I was... talking to a friend. I had some minor glitches with the car so I brought t back in. With their 90 day warranty, everything was covered. The next time I have to buy a car, this is where I’m going!

November 16, 2017

I take even small purchases very seriously, having grown up in a frugal household. With that said, I searched far and wide to make my first car purchase,... from NH to CT. Very fortunately, I found and purchased my Lexus ES350 through Waltham Auto Gallery. The price and help I received from Waltham Auto Gallery were unbeatable. They helped me find not only financing at an incredible rate but insurance as well. Waltham Auto Gallery has won my business for every vehicle-related situation I'll ever have, and I wholeheartedly recommend any vehicle seekers to look at their inventory and deal with an honest no-nonsense family business.

November 4, 2017

Daphne was amazzzzing to work with! She helped me through the entire process of purchasing my first vehicle. She understood what I was looking and got... me the best deal for my payments. I enjoyed working with her! Highly Recommend!

August 26, 2017

I found Waltham Auto Gallery online after searching a specific make and model of car. Daphne was incredibly knowledgeable, helpful, and straightforward.... I immediately felt comfortable and not the least bit sales pressured. She was informative on all the questions I asked even about cars not on their lot, she was also extremely flexible. It couldn't have been an easier process to trade my old car, and finance, and purchase my Lexus!!

August 24, 2017

Douglas was great, and the entire staff was super helpful. The car was exactly as described, and i ended up buying from them. Douglas had everything... done promptly, and the car has been great. I would strongly recommend Waltham Auto Gallery to everyone.