Waltham Auto Gallery

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm 9:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–3:00pm 10:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(781) 916-8113 (781) 916-8113

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Family owned business that makes car buying easy!

Buying a used or new car may be my least favorite activity. With that said, my experience with Waltham Auto Gallery was EXCEPTIONAL! They made the process very simple. They went over all service items recently performed on the car I was buying, even providing a warranty at no charge on one of the recently replaced parts in the vehicle. They also gave me a very good trade-in price on my car. Overall, just a really pleasant experience & really pleasant people to deal with. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a used car in good condition.

The service here is EXCEPTIONAL!

We have been buying cars for the past two years and for the most part have had good customer service. But the service here is EXCEPTIONAL! Our 1st introduction to our new car was a phone call with Daphne. We came in test drove the warm car (yes they had the car started and warm as it was a freezing day!) The car was perfect. As we went through the process Daphne moved through everything so quickly and efficiently, respecting out time. Her follow-up was amazing, when she gave a time frame it was exceeded. The entire process took 3 days, from test drive to pick up. During the pick up we met with Douglas and their tag team is 5 stars! He explained a few things and again, had a warm car waiting for us. We started buying cars 35 years ago and we have never experienced better service. We may never buy a car from another dealership again. Really great experience from start to finish!

We recently moved to Massachusetts and while searching...

We recently moved to Massachusetts and while searching for a car, we came across Waltham Auto Gallery. Gratefully, they had a vehicle we were searching for an Outback, Subaru which is in excellent condition and meticulously maintained- they’ve done an incredible job with the maintenance and details of the vehicle, so much so it looks new! More importantly, this was the easiest experience I’ve had in purchasing a car due to Eric and Daphne’s experience, professionalism, and assistance throughout the process. We were able to have the car delivered which was incredibly helpful during this stressful time. We cannot thank you enough! Phenomenal experience and highly recommend Waltham Auto Gallery!

Simply The Best

This is the first time I have ever bought a car at a lot or dealer and my experience with the Waltham Auto Gallery team was nothing short of exceptional. I bought a 2015 Honda CRV and it is in excellent condition. The price was great and the whole experience was not in the least bit stressful or high pressure as I hear is the case with so many places. Everything was top notch, professional and respectful. They were quick to answer any questions and were so incredibly helpful. They carry excellent quality vehicles at great prices and I learned they even service vehicles too. Because they are so awesome I am going to bring my car to them if I ever need to have work done. They truly are A If you are a newbie to car buying or if you are sick of dealing with slimy car dealerships who just see dollar signs when you walk in and would rather work with honest people with integrity and who treat you with respect and kindness when buying a car, you definitely should check out Waltham Auto Gallery. I cannot sing their praises any louder. Thank you for such a wonderful experience. I will definitely be telling everyone I know about this great business.

I’m lost for words, Waltham auto’s team is a phenomenal...

I’m lost for words, Waltham auto’s team is a phenomenal one to work with. Douglas, Daphne and Eric all worked together to ensure that all my car needs were met. I can’t thank them enough for the hard work they put in especially during this tough Covid time. Forever grateful and I love my Toyota Camry!!!

Great First Buying Experience

This was my first time buying a car, and the staff at Waltham Auto Gallery spoke to me on the phone multiple times to talk me through the process and help me to drive the car off the lot within a few days despite the COVID pandemic. I really appreciated the personal touch!

upfront and trustworthy

When i first walked into Waltham Auto Gallery i was a little hesitant as i just got screwed from another dealership on a car. This experience was completely different. Daphne was the first to greet me and she was SUPER helpful with any questions i had about the Honda CRV that i was purchasing. After test driving the car i was able to meet with Douglas and he walked through the whole mechanics of car with me and was able to answer any question i had. They were both super patient and accommodating throughout the entire process. We love the car and would highly recommend them to anyone as they are upfront and trustworthy.

Best Experience Ever!

I literally HATE the car buying process. I can honestly say this is the best experience I have ever had. Douglas was personal and really cared about my daughter's safety and happiness. There was no high pressure sales, just honesty and genuine communication back and forth. He made sure the the little details were taken care of which he didn't have to do, and threw in extra parts that came with the original Jeep - we would not have known any different until we got the vehicle home! I wish every car buying experience was like this! In fact, I am very tempted to drive the hour to bring it to him for maintenance! Unbelievable experience all around! Highly recommend Douglas and his team. Top notch, friendly, fair and just such an easy, stress free process!

Best experience ever!

Used Lexus E350

First of all let me tell you how great Dafne,Douglas,and Eric were.ZERO hassle,very friendly and helpful.I would recommend this dealership to anyone.purchased a used 2014 Lexus E350 from them last week.Previous to this I had gone to 2 car dealerships and had an awful experience at each one.the 1st one I had actually made a deal.we sat ther for over an hour to see finance and never once did anyone come out to explain what eas happening.told the mgr forget it and to refund my down payment.it has now been 2 weeks and still waiting.second dealership i found a 2014 avalon Ltd that i liked.very bad experience trying to talk numbers with them.kept calling and emailing to no avail.I found this small used car dealership online.i was kind of skeptical but called and went to look and drive the Lexus.All 3 of them went out of their way to make us feel comfortable.made a deal,got the payment i needed,and i am now driving it.to Dafne,Douglas,andEric THANK YOU