Waltham Auto Gallery

154 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 6, 2021

This is the first time I have ever bought a car at a lot or dealer and my experience with the Waltham Auto Gallery team was nothing short of exceptional.... I bought a 2015 Honda CRV and it is in excellent condition. The price was great and the whole experience was not in the least bit stressful or high pressure as I hear is the case with so many places. Everything was top notch, professional and respectful. They were quick to answer any questions and were so incredibly helpful. They carry excellent quality vehicles at great prices and I learned they even service vehicles too. Because they are so awesome I am going to bring my car to them if I ever need to have work done. They truly are A If you are a newbie to car buying or if you are sick of dealing with slimy car dealerships who just see dollar signs when you walk in and would rather work with honest people with integrity and who treat you with respect and kindness when buying a car, you definitely should check out Waltham Auto Gallery. I cannot sing their praises any louder. Thank you for such a wonderful experience. I will definitely be telling everyone I know about this great business.

July 18, 2020

This was my first time buying a car, and the staff at Waltham Auto Gallery spoke to me on the phone multiple times to talk me through the process and help... me to drive the car off the lot within a few days despite the COVID pandemic. I really appreciated the personal touch!

• July 9, 2020

When i first walked into Waltham Auto Gallery i was a little hesitant as i just got screwed from another dealership on a car. This experience was completely... different. Daphne was the first to greet me and she was SUPER helpful with any questions i had about the Honda CRV that i was purchasing. After test driving the car i was able to meet with Douglas and he walked through the whole mechanics of car with me and was able to answer any question i had. They were both super patient and accommodating throughout the entire process. We love the car and would highly recommend them to anyone as they are upfront and trustworthy.

May 22, 2020

I literally HATE the car buying process. I can honestly say this is the best experience I have ever had. Douglas was personal and really cared about my... daughter's safety and happiness. There was no high pressure sales, just honesty and genuine communication back and forth. He made sure the the little details were taken care of which he didn't have to do, and threw in extra parts that came with the original Jeep - we would not have known any different until we got the vehicle home! I wish every car buying experience was like this! In fact, I am very tempted to drive the hour to bring it to him for maintenance! Unbelievable experience all around! Highly recommend Douglas and his team. Top notch, friendly, fair and just such an easy, stress free process!

May 17, 2020

First of all let me tell you how great Dafne,Douglas,and Eric were.ZERO hassle,very friendly and helpful.I would recommend this dealership to anyone.purchased... a used 2014 Lexus E350 from them last week.Previous to this I had gone to 2 car dealerships and had an awful experience at each one.the 1st one I had actually made a deal.we sat ther for over an hour to see finance and never once did anyone come out to explain what eas happening.told the mgr forget it and to refund my down payment.it has now been 2 weeks and still waiting.second dealership i found a 2014 avalon Ltd that i liked.very bad experience trying to talk numbers with them.kept calling and emailing to no avail.I found this small used car dealership online.i was kind of skeptical but called and went to look and drive the Lexus.All 3 of them went out of their way to make us feel comfortable.made a deal,got the payment i needed,and i am now driving it.to Dafne,Douglas,andEric THANK YOU

August 22, 2019

After my boyfriends car broke down one night we had the car towed there because we knew they can help us. Within one day they had him in a new car because... his old one wasn't worth fixing. He uses his car for work every day so we needed this car fast and they did amazing. I highly recommend them and their awesome service. they went above and beyond to make sure we are good and got the new car registered the very next day. second car we have purchased here and will for sure continue to come here for all our auto needs.

July 8, 2019

Best used car dealership experience EVER. Better than I could’ve dreamed. I found this place through CarFax, because they had the make and model my Mother-in-Law... (MIL) wanted, with low mileage and a terrific price. Waltham is a hike for us (in Plymouth), but it was SO worth it, for the car and for the service we received. My husband and MIL went to check out the car together, and I have to say, he can be skeptical and hard to please, and she’s not the most confident shopper, so they were hard to impress. But that’s exactly what Douglas at Waltham Auto Gallery did - impressed and delighted them both. Douglas was friendly and warm instantly, but not at all pushy or overbearing, like some salesmen can be. He answered all questions thoroughly and patiently, and was straightforward, fair, and transparent throughout the evaluation of the car. Once they decided to buy the car, Douglas was extremely helpful at processing everything quickly so that my MIL could start enjoying her new car. The night before my husband went to pick it up, Douglas drove the car home overnight and back in the morning, to make sure it was in peak condition. As he told my husband, “your mom is a wonderful woman and I want her to have a really great car.” Additionally, when there was a cosmetic part missing from one of the doors, Douglas searches around for a replacement, and when you couldn’t find one, he ordered one direct from Honda and had it shipped to my MIL’s house. This was all after the sale was complete, just out of the goodness of his heart. What a class act! Douglas, if you’re reading this, thank you for the fantastic service and the wonderful car. My MIL is still head over heels in love with it.

June 15, 2019

Daphne was great to work with - she was upfront so responsive! She and Douglas really wanted me to be happy with my purchase. I'm not so certain I'd get... the same treatment at a big-scale dealership where I've heard they pretend they don't even know you after they are done with you. Customer service was A here! My car was definitely a bit used but I believe Doug selected it himself for its mechanical integrity more than interior aesthetics which to me is more important in the end anyway. But all issues/concerns I had on that front were addressed and I was well taken care of even though I'd already made the purchase. Can't thank them enough!

May 22, 2019

Where do I begin?.... my experience at Waltham Auto Gallery was exceptional from start to finish. My wife and I were on the hunt for a specific vehicle.... About 2 months ago we found it at Waltham. We live in New Jersey and until now we had never purchased a vehicle outside our home state. This gave us concern as to what the experience might be like. The owners at Waltham put us at ease from our first phone call to the day we drove off the lot. Professionalism, knowledge and most importantly kindness is what we experienced throughout the entire process. On our closing day we brought our children with us and we were all treated like family by the folks at Waltham. Needless to say, I would make the trip back there to purchase another vehicle if ever I have to. Lastly, the vehicle is amazing!! We love it!! Everything we wanted and more! Thanks Waltham Auto Gallery!! Cheers!! - Mark and Melissa, Wayne, NJ

September 19, 2018

By far the best car buying experience I've ever had. This is a small dealership, owned by two siblings, no sales person, which as I found out means you... come in, look at the car (without any preliminary credit checks), and if you wanna buy it, you buy it. That's it, no one bugging you as you check out the car, no one pressuring you to get longer financing you don't need or promising a low APR only to go back on it when the deal is 90% sealed. I had all my questions answered, all options evaluated, and got the financing that worked the best for me. Also, they work with a credit union for financing, which managed to beat the best APR that I had quoted from AAA an DCU by a huge margin. The communication with the dealer was fast and clear. They give warranty with all their cars, which gives a piece of mind you're not buying a time bomb. So far the car I bought is great, and I'm extremely happy with the overall experience. If they have a car you like I'd definitely check them out.