Waltham Auto Gallery

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 143 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• February 12, 2018

My first interaction with Douglas ended with me not buying a car - this is because based on the situation I was in he didnt want to see me end up with... a really high monthly payment. He showed real integrity in that moment because he could have done a deal with me and not care that I would end up way overpaying. Instead he looked out for my best interest. When the time came that I was able to buy a car and not be in such a bad spot I went right back to Waltham Auto Gallery and was able to purchase a great vehicle that would benefit my family and myself tremendously. I have nothing but great things to say about Daphne and Douglas and will continue to buy from them and refer people to them. In an industry filled with people just trying to sell sell sell this brother and sister duo show that there is still a dealership out there that has heart and soul.

April 19, 2018

Excellent Service! They help you every step of the way in a very professional way making this process as painless as possible. Definitely had a great ...experience!

April 11, 2018

Daphne was extremely helpful and patient throughout the buying process... Extraordinary customer service! Daphne was extremely helpful and patient th...roughout the buying process... Extraordinary customer service!

February 3, 2018

They have the best prices ! Daphne was professional, down to earth, and so easy to work with. I didn’t feel like I was buying a car, I felt like I was... talking to a friend. I had some minor glitches with the car so I brought t back in. With their 90 day warranty, everything was covered. The next time I have to buy a car, this is where I’m going!

November 16, 2017

I take even small purchases very seriously, having grown up in a frugal household. With that said, I searched far and wide to make my first car purcha...se, from NH to CT. Very fortunately, I found and purchased my Lexus ES350 through Waltham Auto Gallery. The price and help I received from Waltham Auto Gallery were unbeatable. They helped me find not only financing at an incredible rate but insurance as well. Waltham Auto Gallery has won my business for every vehicle-related situation I'll ever have, and I wholeheartedly recommend any vehicle seekers to look at their inventory and deal with an honest no-nonsense family business.

November 4, 2017

Daphne was amazzzzing to work with! She helped me through the entire process of purchasing my first vehicle. She understood what I was looking and got... me the best deal for my payments. I enjoyed working with her! Highly Recommend!

August 26, 2017

I found Waltham Auto Gallery online after searching a specific make and model of car. Daphne was incredibly knowledgeable, helpful, and straightforwar...d. I immediately felt comfortable and not the least bit sales pressured. She was informative on all the questions I asked even about cars not on their lot, she was also extremely flexible. It couldn't have been an easier process to trade my old car, and finance, and purchase my Lexus!!

August 24, 2017

Douglas was great, and the entire staff was super helpful. The car was exactly as described, and i ended up buying from them. Douglas had everything... done promptly, and the car has been great. I would strongly recommend Waltham Auto Gallery to everyone.

August 22, 2017

Daphne and Douglas were prompt, courteous, and responsive to all of our questions about buying a car at Waltham Auto Gallery. Daphne worked to help us... make our way through the paperwork (sale, insurance, registration) very quickly so that we could be on the road with the car we wanted in very short order.

August 10, 2017

I recently purchased a vehicle from Waltham Auto Gallery. This, by far, was my best experience in purchasing a new or used vehicle. Daphne was incredi...bly helpful, flexible, and happy to assist in our not-so-straight forward situation. Daphne was extremely communicative and available to support our purchase through multiple changes and varied financing scenarios. I can't express how happy I am with our purchase and would recommend Waltham Auto Gallery to anyone looking for a used vehicle. I don't live in Massachusetts but will check with them for future vehicle purchases.

Waltham Auto Gallery