Waltham Auto Gallery

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 146 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• February 12, 2018

My first interaction with Douglas ended with me not buying a car - this is because based on the situation I was in he didnt want to see me end up with... a really high monthly payment. He showed real integrity in that moment because he could have done a deal with me and not care that I would end up way overpaying. Instead he looked out for my best interest. When the time came that I was able to buy a car and not be in such a bad spot I went right back to Waltham Auto Gallery and was able to purchase a great vehicle that would benefit my family and myself tremendously. I have nothing but great things to say about Daphne and Douglas and will continue to buy from them and refer people to them. In an industry filled with people just trying to sell sell sell this brother and sister duo show that there is still a dealership out there that has heart and soul.

July 24, 2018

I purchased a 2011 Accord from Waltham Auto Gallery and my experience was top-notch. The car was exactly as advertised and priced right. Daphne was... great and treated me with consummate professionalism. I brought the car to my mechanic to have it checked and a minor problem cropped up. Daphne worked to resolve the issue to my satisfaction. I urge everyone to check out Waltham Auto Gallery if you're in the market to buy a used car. Please support this excellent local business.

June 27, 2018

There are many times in our lives where we feel scared to ask for help. Moments where we feel we might be taken advantage of when we let strangers int...o our lives, but we still have to anyways because the situation is out of our hands. But like any good doctor, the service members on the other side who understand this fear level with us, they offer guidance, and not only make us feel like they have our best interest at hands, but every action they make along the way proves it. Waltham Auto Gallery is THE good doctor of the auto industry. The owner Douglas is the most considerate, and passionate young professional I have ever met. He gives a 90 day warranty on all of his vehicles, no matter how old, and this saved my life recently. Parts fully replaced at no cost to me. Same day servicing. And no matter how much i felt like a burden to them, no matter how scared i was that they might take advantage of me, they made me feel like i wasnt just a customer, i was a partner with them. A sense of confidence is rare when it comes to handing over the personal relationship we share with our cars, and i have written this lengthy review to tell you that a sense of confidence is the norm at Waltham Auto Gallary. 20/10 you NEED to work with these people at least once in your life. Thats all it will take to see what the auto industry can learn from these guys.

May 29, 2018

Me encanto este dealer, el trato muy amable y amistosa, compre una toyota highlander 2008 con 72, 600 millas a buen precio , la guagua excelente condi...cion, limpia, estoy contenta con la desicion de la compra, les recomiendo este dealer seguro y con reporte de carfax..al dia..gracias Dapne Araujo..

April 19, 2018

Excellent Service! They help you every step of the way in a very professional way making this process as painless as possible. Definitely had a great ...experience!

April 11, 2018

Daphne was extremely helpful and patient throughout the buying process... Extraordinary customer service! Daphne was extremely helpful and patient th...roughout the buying process... Extraordinary customer service!

February 3, 2018

They have the best prices ! Daphne was professional, down to earth, and so easy to work with. I didn’t feel like I was buying a car, I felt like I was... talking to a friend. I had some minor glitches with the car so I brought t back in. With their 90 day warranty, everything was covered. The next time I have to buy a car, this is where I’m going!

November 16, 2017

I take even small purchases very seriously, having grown up in a frugal household. With that said, I searched far and wide to make my first car purcha...se, from NH to CT. Very fortunately, I found and purchased my Lexus ES350 through Waltham Auto Gallery. The price and help I received from Waltham Auto Gallery were unbeatable. They helped me find not only financing at an incredible rate but insurance as well. Waltham Auto Gallery has won my business for every vehicle-related situation I'll ever have, and I wholeheartedly recommend any vehicle seekers to look at their inventory and deal with an honest no-nonsense family business.

November 4, 2017

Daphne was amazzzzing to work with! She helped me through the entire process of purchasing my first vehicle. She understood what I was looking and got... me the best deal for my payments. I enjoyed working with her! Highly Recommend!

August 26, 2017

I found Waltham Auto Gallery online after searching a specific make and model of car. Daphne was incredibly knowledgeable, helpful, and straightforwar...d. I immediately felt comfortable and not the least bit sales pressured. She was informative on all the questions I asked even about cars not on their lot, she was also extremely flexible. It couldn't have been an easier process to trade my old car, and finance, and purchase my Lexus!!