Call This Dealer

Used

Read all Waltham Auto Gallery reviews
  • A dealership that has heart and soul!
    February 12, 2018

My first interaction with Douglas ended with me not buying a car - this is because based on the situation I was in he didnt want to see me end up with... a really high monthly payment. He showed real integrity in that moment because he could have done a deal with me and not care that I would end up way overpaying. Instead he looked out for my best interest. When the time came that I was able to buy a car and not be in such a bad spot I went right back to Waltham Auto Gallery and was able to purchase a great vehicle that would benefit my family and myself tremendously. I have nothing but great things to say about Daphne and Douglas and will continue to buy from them and refer people to them. In an industry filled with people just trying to sell sell sell this brother and sister duo show that there is still a dealership out there that has heart and soul.

Waltham Auto Gallery