Fitzgerald Auto Mall Germantown Used Cars

49 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• August 27, 2014

I just had a great car buying experience at Fitzgerald buying a used car from Axel Ben at Fitzgerald Germantown, MD. I had stopped at other Fitz locations... in MD looking at cars over the past month and everyone from the sales staff and general managers (yes, more than 1) at each location were patient, pleasant, knowledgeable about the cars and were not pushy. They helped sift through their stock, walk me around the lots, numerous test drives and even pulled a car out of the showroom to let me take a spin. They weren't even upset or showed any frustration that I changed my mind and went with a diff vehicle. I previously had a horrible car buying experience at a competitor 3 years back and I'm still furious over it...working with folks at Fitz was completely different and I can't recommend them enough. Thanks Fitzgerald. I'll be back.

It's great to hear that your visit with us earned a 5-star rating! We couldn't ask nicer comments and we thank you for taking the time to share it!

November 14, 2018

I was skeptical at first about "the Fitzway" when I was looking for a used Toyota. Then, I met Lucrecia. She explained the process and then... executed it like a pro. The price I paid for the car was lower than all the other dealers in the area and the buying experience was fantastic...with free popcorn to boot! I only wish we needed more cars! Thank you, Lucrecia. You started out as my Toyota sales rep., but are now my friend.

November 10, 2018

We had a very pleasant experience from the very beginning when a Sales Associate, Lucrecia Garcia was very friendly with us and helped with a test drive.... She was very patient with us all the way from the start to the end when I decided to buy a used car. Very helpful

We are glad that our sales associate Lucrecia was able you provide you an easy car-buying experience. We thank you for your positive feedback.

August 10, 2018

I worked with Paul Cohen was my Sales Rep and he was an absolute pleasure to work with. He made my first car buying experience as quick and painless as... possible. I told him what type of car i was looking for and he let me know as soon as somethint new came on the lot. He treated me as if i was one of his family members buying a car. So thankful for Paul and the whole Fitz crew.

We are happy that our salesman Paul and the rest of our team were able to make your 1st car-buying experience as easy as possible for you. We value yo...ur business and look forward to servicing you in the future.

July 22, 2018

After visiting a few other dealerships the previous few days, my wife and I arrived at Fitz Used Cars Mall, Germantown. After few minutes with Paul Cohen,... auto consultant, I felt comfortable and confident in discussing my needs. Informal, casual, zero pressure. Most auto sales people are too "result minded" from the start. Are you buying just now and here? If not then, then don't waste our time, bye bye. Consultant? Paul suggested Toyota Certified program. Additional Toyota Warranty, 1.9% interest. Sales Manager Farooq Ahmed joined us. Both came up with sound suggestions. We made our choices and extremely comfortably finalized the deal. That is proper consultancy. They listened, understood, gained trust, we did business. Now, we happily own a 2015 Camry. I'll use Fitz Gaithersburg for maintenance too.

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your experience. We are glad that our sales team were able to provide you an excellent car-buying experie...nce. Enjoy your new car!

May 26, 2018

Best place for a no hassle buying experience. The cars are evaluated in detail with a two page fine print list so you know pretty much what you are buying.... Pricing is at a fair value well below KBB. The staff is great and helpful. They returned calls and didn't act like car salesman. It was a very pleasant experience and I am tickled pink with my "new" Chevy Suburbon.

We are so glad that you are happy with your purchase! Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions at all.

May 6, 2018

Car buying made easy with no hassle. Friendly salesman that aren't pushy make for an easy experience that flows smoothly. Would go to again next time... I need a car.

We appreciate your kind feedback!

April 12, 2018

Thank you for the great car and customer service! So very proud to make Fitz our go-to buyer for a vehicle! Keep up the great work!

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to servicing you in the future!

April 12, 2018

Great experience. Highly recommended to others. Would go back again. Customer service great. Would recommended to friends, family, workmates. Very clean.... Car is really great. Thank you very much.

Thank you for your positive feedback! We hope we met all of your expectations.

March 20, 2018

I’m so Excited ¿ Just Purchase a Toyota Camry SE 2015 and I’m Loving it. The Experience and the Knowledge of the Salesperson was Amazing ¿¿ . Thank you... ¿ so much for all your Help Nery Fuentes. If anyone is looking for a New Card or Use please talk to Nery Fuentes his Great. Thanks again Fitzgerald Germantown .

Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback and recommendation of our sales associate. We are glad that your experience was a very good one.