Fitzgerald Auto Mall Germantown Used Cars

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 45 reviews

• August 27, 2014

I just had a great car buying experience at Fitzgerald buying a used car from Axel Ben at Fitzgerald Germantown, MD. I had stopped at other Fitz locat...ions in MD looking at cars over the past month and everyone from the sales staff and general managers (yes, more than 1) at each location were patient, pleasant, knowledgeable about the cars and were not pushy. They helped sift through their stock, walk me around the lots, numerous test drives and even pulled a car out of the showroom to let me take a spin. They weren't even upset or showed any frustration that I changed my mind and went with a diff vehicle. I previously had a horrible car buying experience at a competitor 3 years back and I'm still furious over it...working with folks at Fitz was completely different and I can't recommend them enough. Thanks Fitzgerald. I'll be back.

It's great to hear that your visit with us earned a 5-star rating! We couldn't ask nicer comments and we thank you for taking the time to share it!

May 26, 2018

Best place for a no hassle buying experience. The cars are evaluated in detail with a two page fine print list so you know pretty much what you are b...uying. Pricing is at a fair value well below KBB. The staff is great and helpful. They returned calls and didn't act like car salesman. It was a very pleasant experience and I am tickled pink with my "new" Chevy Suburbon.

We are so glad that you are happy with your purchase! Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions at all.

May 6, 2018

Car buying made easy with no hassle. Friendly salesman that aren't pushy make for an easy experience that flows smoothly. Would go to again next ...time I need a car.

We appreciate your kind feedback!

April 12, 2018

Thank you for the great car and customer service! So very proud to make Fitz our go-to buyer for a vehicle! Keep up the great work!

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to servicing you in the future!

April 12, 2018

Great experience. Highly recommended to others. Would go back again. Customer service great. Would recommended to friends, family, workmates. Very cl...ean. Car is really great. Thank you very much.

Thank you for your positive feedback! We hope we met all of your expectations.

March 20, 2018

I’m so Excited ¿ Just Purchase a Toyota Camry SE 2015 and I’m Loving it. The Experience and the Knowledge of the Salesperson was Amazing ¿¿ . Thank yo...u ¿ so much for all your Help Nery Fuentes. If anyone is looking for a New Card or Use please talk to Nery Fuentes his Great. Thanks again Fitzgerald Germantown .

Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback and recommendation of our sales associate. We are glad that your experience was a very good one.

November 26, 2017

Had a wonderful experience with miss Assyria, she's the best salesman ever. I'll recommend her to any and everyone. Our car buying experience was grea...t.

We are happy to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! We appreciate your recommendation of our team and the staff here at Fitzge...rald's look forward to further serving you in the future!

October 20, 2017

I just buy a Camry and had a great experience at Fitzmall in Germantown. Thank you to Paul Cohen (sales) and for making car shopping easy and low st...ress. Paul was a very helpful & patient salesman and was still able give us special attention and help expedite our purchase so I would highly recommend Fitzmall in Germantown to anyone.

Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate your positive review!

September 7, 2017

THE RESPONSE TO MY REQUEST WAS VIVID AND SATISFYING. AM WITH ALL POSITIVISM OF COMING BACK QUITE OFFEND AND RECOMMENDING THIS DEALER TO SO MANY PEOPLE... IN NEED OF THE PRODUCTS OFFERED. EQUALLY, PRICES WERE VERY ENCOURAGING AND WITHIN REACH FOR THE AVERAGE PERSON. ALMOST ALL THE CARS ADVERTISED FOR SALE WERE IN PERFECT SHAPE AND YOU FEEL YOU NEVER WASTED YOUR MONEY. THAT CUSTOMER WELCOMING SPIRIT IS EMBEDDED HERE. THIS IS IN FACT A PLACE TO DO BUSINESS FOR MAXIMUM SATISFACTION TO BE OBTAINED. MANAGEMENT SHOULD KEEP-UP AND MAINTAIN THIS SPIRIT WITH ALL HER CUSTOMERS. I DO WISH THAT SEVERAL AGENCIES OR BRANCHES BE CREATED BOTH AT HOME AND EVEN ABROAD

We are so happy that you enjoy "The Fitzway" of doing business. Thank you for this glowing review. Please let us know if we can assist any more with ...your purchase.

August 23, 2017

Great help and friendly service, and provide reasonable price for the cars

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership.... Thanks again for the great review!