Nally's Automotive LLC

• Try them

I went to Nellys Auto Plaza not sure what to expect. I met with a salesman named Paul who was nice and helpful throughout the car buying process. I ended up purchasing a 2011 chevy Silverado for a good price despite cosmetic damage. Financing through them was simple and easy. I was able to get great financing options. Overall I had a good experience. I did not like after purchasing the vehicle they did not fill the gas tank and left me driving off the lot on empty.

• Used Truck

Nallys¿ treated me great from the salesman to the finance department and especially the ladies in the office. It was a all around great experience.

• Looking for a used car, for a friend.

Went to Nally's Auto Plaza, Stanton Delaware. I'm helping a friend buy a car. They have a large selection of vehicles. Spoke with Finance manager (Kelly) and salesman (Leon) Kelly explained all the options they have with financing. We will be buying a car from them in about a week. Nice people to deal with... 5 STARS!

• Satisfied Customer

I was looking for a used car to get back and forth to an out of state job at a reasonable price that wouldn't break the bank. I was able to find a vehicle with an affordable price and reasonable mileage. Entire staff was helpful and friendly. Paul made my purchase of my Mazda 6 a breeze. I would recommend anyone who's looking for a used car to come Nally's Auto!

• Happy in Wilmington

Met the owner Mike and was impressed with his professionalism and knowledge when I arrived....Huge selection of vehicles to choose from....the staff was courteous and well informed... Sales Manager Mr Deckman was very helpful and worked with me to fit my budget..Haiti in the office finished off the deal with options that made me walk out with a smile and a vehicle that I am very pleased to own ... no pressure will definitely refer friends and family !

• Great team in the pink house.

Good, honest, and patient staff in main office. Great expierence financing/purchasing my car. Good selection and the financing department really works with you. They went above and beyond to help me during a rough time. Ty

• Great service

Going to Nally's Auto Plaza was one of the best experiences i have had in a really long time, My sales man was Ernesto. I gave him my budget and he found several cars that he could get me in. Not only was he patient with me with test drives but he was also very pleasant and didn't hesitate to answer the many questions i had. I thought for sure i would be there for hours but the office staff was so quick and very efficient with my paper work. i was out of there in no time.

• Satisfied customer

My son purchased a car from Nallys and he is extremely happy, we have had no problems with the car or the staff at Nallys. His tags came in on time as promised and every time he goes in to make his payment the women in the office are extremely sweet. i would definitely go back.

• A nice place to get a car

I purchased my car from Charlie he is new to the dealership very helpful also made the experience good

• Great Place To Buy A Car

I had a fantastic experience purchasing a car they have a guy there his name is Charlie very helpful