Auto Place, Inc.

4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 38 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• August 15, 2015

I had an awesome experience at this facility. Jesse, Mark, and Tyrone assisted me with purchasing a truck for my dad. The representatives were very pr...ofessional, helpful, and friendly. They had several quality vehicles in stock also. I will purchase all future pre-owned vehicles from Auto Place Inc.

February 27, 2018

I had been looking for months for a 2088 Lincoln Navigator. Auto Place had the one i was looking for. Chocolate White, fully loaded and under 100k mil...es. Mark took it home so I could come to his home on Sunday morning to see it. Mark is very professional and we made a deal in his own driveway on a handshake. picked the car up Saturday and we love it.

November 17, 2017

Integrity, Honesty, Character??? I know these are not usually associated with a used car dealership. That is why I was amazed by Mark and his staff ...at AutoPlace. Like most places He gave a 30 day warranty, but looked me in the eye and assured my He would take care of any problems to make sure my van was what I expected. 3 Weeks in my engine light came on. I took it to Mark and the test showed a bad O2 sensor. He gave me a loaner car while the 02 sensor was replaced. No charge. After the 30 day period was up, I noticed I didn't have reverse lights. I call Mark, he says bring it in. He gives me a loaner car while he has the reverse lights fixed. No Charge!!! Then after 60 days my engine light comes on again and van is running a little rough. Once again I call Mark and he says bring it in. Repeated misfire on one cylinder. Once again he gives me a loaner car and pays for a full tune up at no charge to me. I know approximately how much these repairs run and these were not cheap repairs. I am 58 years old and have never had someone go out of their way to make sure I was taken care of like Mark, Lilly, and his staff at Autoplace. Highly recommended. ---Mark Burkett

October 5, 2017

We bought a used truck from this place and were told the brakes had just been repaired. Just eleven days later the brakes went out and my daughter w...as almost killed. The place should be avoided at all costs. Unethical people and the worst caricature of used car dealers.

September 22, 2017

Mark and his staff were awesome! My son found this dealership while being stationed in Omaha ne. Mark went over the whole vehicle with him with pics. ...I flew in from Denver picked it up and drove it to Omaha. The truck was just as described. Thanks for everything we will recommend you to others.

July 28, 2017

I RECENTLY PURCHASED A 2001 CHEVY S-10 FROM MARK AND THOUGHT THE PRICE WAS FAIR. I FOUND SEVERAL ITEMS THAT NEEDED TO BE FIXED AND ALL ITEMS WERE PROF...ESSIONALLY REPAIRED IN A TIMELY MANNER. IN FACT, ONE HEADLIGHT WAS REPLACED AND MARK THOUGHT BOTH NEEDED TO LOOK THE SAME. MARK REPLACED THE OTHER ONE TOO. THIS WAS A PLEASANT BUYING EXPERIENCE. THANK YOU MARK AND LILI.

July 23, 2017

Mark and his staff go above and beyond to help you get the best vehicle. They make you feel at home. Jennifer and I have purchased two vehicles. We hi...ghly recommend their dealership. Thanks Mark for everything. Kim and Jennifer

May 16, 2017

Went there not that long ago to buy a small work truck and I got to admit it was a good decision buying from this place the truck was in very good sha...pe the interior was clean the miles were good and the price was also good! Also I got to give this place props for the customer service the girl that helped me out was very helpful and nice I honestly would like to suggest a raise for her! I would really recommend anyone buying from this place!

May 4, 2017

Car buying was made so simple I will always go back to them, cars are reliable as well as reasonable prices and exceptional service! Thank you guys!

April 29, 2017

Mark and his family run an awesome business. Honest, friendly and they always want to make everything right. Our experience was very positive. Their e...ntire business made you feel at home. Thanks Mark Kim and Jennifer

Auto Place, Inc.