Prime Hyundai Saco

(5.0) 116 reviews

Call This Dealer

• New Hyundai Purchase
    March 25, 2012

I had a great experience buying from Prime Hyundai as Steve Catalano and John Kennedy answered our many questions and offered even more information. T...he Finance person made the buying experience easy and relaxed with her sense of humor. She also was very knowledgeable and helpful. Thanks All!

• My buying experience was a pleasant one
    September 28, 2016

I went car shopping in November 2014. I looked at several dealers before driving in to Prime Hyundai. I'm glad I did! My partner and me spoke with sa...lesperson Sondra A. She was helpful, funny, and made us feel very comfortable. By the end of the day we had bought our first certified Hyundai Sonata. It's been 8 months since that purchase and we still love our Sonata. I've been to the service department several times for an oil changes and a new set of wiper blades. Each time. I've been treated respectfully and professionally. I've been to other garages and dealerships in the past and as a woman I've not been treated so well (unneeded repairs, overcharged, spoken to as if I were stupid) But, at Hyundai their service department has been A1 plus! I always feel comfortable and no question is a stupid question to them. They've been true gentlemen and I appreciate this kind of service. I will buy my next Hyundai there when it's time. I use to buy Chevrolet Impalas. I use to.

Hi Alicia, thank you so much for your review. We're so glad to hear that you've continued to have a pleasant experience with your vehicle and our deal...ership. We truly appreciate your business and hope to continue to meet and exceed your expectations. Thank you!

• great for first time, no cosigner, buyer.
    July 23, 2014

Sondra allen a sales consultant was very helpful.to me afyer i had gone to a couple other dealerships. I was a first time, young, no cosigner, one lin...e credit buyer and she was wonderful! She helpee me find the right car for me that was affordable. I highly recommend going to prime Hyundai for your next new car. They are excellent to work with and they work with you, not against you.

Hi Melinda, thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear you had such a great experience with our team! Congrats on your new vehicle! We app...reciate your business and look forward to helping you again in the future!

• Prime Service, Elantra,Saco ME
    April 28, 2014

Rusty Parlin, Assistant Sales Service Manager, is very good to work with. The service area is clean and neat and friendly and responsive. We have had ...little issues with our new limited and Rusty addressed them right away. Highly recommended.

• Prime Finance
    April 28, 2014

Chris, Finance Manager of Prime Hyundai (Saco, ME), for us, is the best of his position we have ever worked with. The deal was very fair and Chris wal...ked us through the sometimes hard decisions to make when buying a new car (Elantra Limited). After the deal, we had some questions and Chris responded right away and satisfied this right away.

• Prime Finance

• New Hyundai Elantra pruchase
    April 28, 2014

Sondra, Sales Consultant for Prime Hyundai (Saco , ME), is a pleasure to work with. We purchase our first new car (in many years) from Sondra after ma...ny months of research. Sondra found us the best car for us that met our needs (purchased the limited with much upgrades from the entry). And any issues we have, Sondra is contacted and responds ASAP. This is an excellent experience and look forward to working with Sondra in the future!

• Great Help and Service
    April 23, 2014

I recently bought a used car at Prime Hyundai Saco, and Justin Griffin was so helpful. I came in knowing what I was looking for and he helped me out. ...The process went so smooth. Anyone looking for a new or used car I suggest going to see Justin and he will fix you right up.

• Great Experience, Super Friendly and Will Go Back!
    April 18, 2014

My husband and I saw a used vehicle online and went in to check it out and test drive. We loved it and our sales rep was very friendly, not pushy at a...ll and our entire buying process went much smoother and faster than it has at any other dealer we've gone to before. The finance process went well and didn't take as long as we expected and the finance manager got us an amazing rate! Overall everyone was fantastic and we couldn't be happier with our new vehicle! It was such a great experience we're sending my mom back to get a car there and when it's time in a few months to upgrade my husband's car we'll be going back. We definitely found a dealer we plan to go back to for years to come.

• excellent buying experience
    April 18, 2014

Justin, Christine and Chris made the whole buying process easy and left me completely satisfied with the purchase of our new Hyundai

Prime Hyundai Saco