Vehicle Clearing House

39 reviews

May 25, 2019

I was referred to Rick by a friend. Let me say I will never buy a vehicle from any other dealer except VCH. Rick was extremely attentive to our needs and... budget. He was able to put us in a fully loaded KIA Optima under budget. The most amazing part is we have equity in the vehicle. If you like saving money this should be your next stop for a vehicle.

April 25, 2019

I would definitely recommend using Vehicle Clearing House for your next vehicle purchase. Rick will work with you to get you the right vehicle at the right... price. His personable, laid back style makes for a great car buying experience.

• May 25, 2019

Just bought my third car from Rick at VCH! I will never go back to an auto "dealership" again. Rick is honest, straight forward, patient and the best service.

March 9, 2019

Was trying to look at a vehicle and find out more information as well as possibly scheduling a test drive. Never received a response despite 5 phone calls(with... voicemails) between my wife and I and a few emails.

Sorry for you inconvenience. We were closed from Feb, 27th 2019 to March 11th. There was a notice posted on our website and any emails had a return no...tification.

June 6, 2018

The thought of having to go to a big dealership and spend all day negotiating the price and financing makes me sick to my stomach. I've had to do that... to many times. Vehicle Clearing House and Rick are nothing like that. I came in to look at a particular car they had advertised and within an hour I was driving off the lot. They showed me all the reports and took me for a test drive and explained everything about the car. I completed a credit app and had my financing done in 30 minutes with one of the many credit unions they do business with. They even did all the tag transfer stuff on spot. love these guys.

May 17, 2016

An absolute pleasure to work with. They had the truck I wanted at an unbeatable price. David's communication was great and the buying experience was drama... free. David went above and beyond to get me a replacement key for my truck after finding out my current key would not allow access to some features on my truck. If I ever buy another vehicle, it will be from VCH! Thanks for the outstanding customer service.

March 21, 2016

Just bought my second car from VCH! I will never go back to an auto "dealership" again. Best pricing, honest and straight forward, patient and the best... service. I love my new ride!

January 18, 2016

I've had several car buying experiences in the past and I hate going to car dealerships... Mainly because I'm a single woman, that alone seem to state... "take advantage of me" in the past with other dealers I've had business with. However, Mr. Rick was the total opposite. He is very honest and upfront, No hidden fees and he worked very hard to get my daughter what she wanted! I honestly have no words to really express my level of gratitude to Rick... He is the Best by far. It was a very refreshing experience for myself to do business with Rick. He literally made the car buying experience a pleasure for my daughter as well on her very first vehicle. Mr. Rick will definitely be the person I contact in the (near) future for the purchase of my vehicles. I will never go anywhere else.... He is simply Amazing on every level...from his personality to the business side of him! Again, I have no words to really express the level of satisfaction and gratitude I have for Rick and his patience with myself and my daughter...... RICK ROCKS :)

July 16, 2015

This was my first experience purchasing a current model year car at auction. I gave Rick specifics on the make,model,color, options and price I was willing... to pay. After several months of providing me with information by email ,Rick found a car that meet my exact specifications. My wife and I drove to meet Rick at the auction site near Orlando,and we inspected the car he had found. The car was exactly as described. We were able to do a thorough inspection of all the cars functions. It had no defects. Rick was able to purchase for the price I specified. This was a very pleasant buying experience with absolutely no buying pressure or false statements. Highly recommend dealing with Rick on your next car purchase.

June 13, 2015

This was the first vehicle I have purchased. It was a quick and painless process. These guys respond quickly to phone calls and emails and cater to personal... needs. Getting financed went extremely smooth as well. Not only did I enjoy their business approach, but I also enjoyed their company. They will be the first place I contact for future purchases.