Vehicle Clearing House

35 reviews

• May 17, 2016

An absolute pleasure to work with. They had the truck I wanted at an unbeatable price. David's communication was great and the buying experience was drama... free. David went above and beyond to get me a replacement key for my truck after finding out my current key would not allow access to some features on my truck. If I ever buy another vehicle, it will be from VCH! Thanks for the outstanding customer service.

June 6, 2018

The thought of having to go to a big dealership and spend all day negotiating the price and financing makes me sick to my stomach. I've had to do... that to many times. Vehicle Clearing House and Rick are nothing like that. I came in to look at a particular car they had advertised and within an hour I was driving off the lot. They showed me all the reports and took me for a test drive and explained everything about the car. I completed a credit app and had my financing done in 30 minutes with one of the many credit unions they do business with. They even did all the tag transfer stuff on spot. love these guys.

March 21, 2016

Just bought my second car from VCH! I will never go back to an auto "dealership" again. Best pricing, honest and straight forward, patient and the best... service. I love my new ride!

January 18, 2016

I've had several car buying experiences in the past and I hate going to car dealerships... Mainly because I'm a single woman, that alone seem to state... "take advantage of me" in the past with other dealers I've had business with. However, Mr. Rick was the total opposite. He is very honest and upfront, No hidden fees and he worked very hard to get my daughter what she wanted! I honestly have no words to really express my level of gratitude to Rick... He is the Best by far. It was a very refreshing experience for myself to do business with Rick. He literally made the car buying experience a pleasure for my daughter as well on her very first vehicle. Mr. Rick will definitely be the person I contact in the (near) future for the purchase of my vehicles. I will never go anywhere else.... He is simply Amazing on every level...from his personality to the business side of him! Again, I have no words to really express the level of satisfaction and gratitude I have for Rick and his patience with myself and my daughter...... RICK ROCKS :)

July 16, 2015

This was my first experience purchasing a current model year car at auction. I gave Rick specifics on the make,model,color, options and price I was willing... to pay. After several months of providing me with information by email ,Rick found a car that meet my exact specifications. My wife and I drove to meet Rick at the auction site near Orlando,and we inspected the car he had found. The car was exactly as described. We were able to do a thorough inspection of all the cars functions. It had no defects. Rick was able to purchase for the price I specified. This was a very pleasant buying experience with absolutely no buying pressure or false statements. Highly recommend dealing with Rick on your next car purchase.

June 13, 2015

This was the first vehicle I have purchased. It was a quick and painless process. These guys respond quickly to phone calls and emails and cater to personal... needs. Getting financed went extremely smooth as well. Not only did I enjoy their business approach, but I also enjoyed their company. They will be the first place I contact for future purchases.

April 16, 2015

Buying my Fiancee's 2014 Mercedes GLK 350 was the easiest car buying experience I've had yet. David was available to help whenever I needed him. He made... the process very simple. Would love to buy another car with Vehicle Clearing House in the future.

March 31, 2015

I have bought many cars and each time it is such a painful experience in trying to negotiate a great deal. If you have all the time in the world then stick... to the traditional car dealer. Rick at VCH is very quick in responding back and answering all your questions. He has been in the car business for most of his life and he knows all the ins and out. I think if you want to have a great experience with at VCH then you need to know the exact model and color then Rick will be able to find it. I plan to buy more cars through VCH.

February 14, 2015

I am so thankful to Rich and Dave for their help and kindness. I was not planning on buying a car at all until my accident, they put me in a beautiful... car and helped with financing. Rick was very patient and answered all my questions. I would definitely recommend Vehicle Clearing House to anyone. I know I will buy any future cars through them!! Thanks again Kristy

December 11, 2014

They were very professional and patient. I never want to go back to the a dealership when buying a car. This is the way to go. Thank you for all your help.