Call This Dealer

Used

Be the first person to review Vehicle Clearing House By writing a dealer review, you can provide valuable insights to other customers.
Read all Vehicle Clearing House reviews
    2015 Buick Lacrosse
    July 16, 2015

This was my first experience purchasing a current model year car at auction. I gave Rick specifics on the make,model,color, options and price I was wi...lling to pay. After several months of providing me with information by email ,Rick found a car that meet my exact specifications. My wife and I drove to meet Rick at the auction site near Orlando,and we inspected the car he had found. The car was exactly as described. We were able to do a thorough inspection of all the cars functions. It had no defects. Rick was able to purchase for the price I specified. This was a very pleasant buying experience with absolutely no buying pressure or false statements. Highly recommend dealing with Rick on your next car purchase.

Vehicle Clearing House