Read all Vehicle Clearing House reviews
    The BEST car buying experience ever!!!!!!
    January 18, 2016

I've had several car buying experiences in the past and I hate going to car dealerships... Mainly because I'm a single woman, that alone seem to state... "take advantage of me" in the past with other dealers I've had business with. However, Mr. Rick was the total opposite. He is very honest and upfront, No hidden fees and he worked very hard to get my daughter what she wanted! I honestly have no words to really express my level of gratitude to Rick... He is the Best by far. It was a very refreshing experience for myself to do business with Rick. He literally made the car buying experience a pleasure for my daughter as well on her very first vehicle. Mr. Rick will definitely be the person I contact in the (near) future for the purchase of my vehicles. I will never go anywhere else.... He is simply Amazing on every level...from his personality to the business side of him! Again, I have no words to really express the level of satisfaction and gratitude I have for Rick and his patience with myself and my daughter...... RICK ROCKS :)