Lake Norman Imports

Call This Dealer

Used

• Exceptional Customer Service and Integrity
    June 8, 2016

Lake Norman Imports has renewed my faith in used car dealers. I had searched vehicles high and low up and down the east coast, and was practically abo...ut to concede that the car of my dreams was not available in my price range with relatively low miles. I performed one last ditch search, and finally located a beauty of a car at Lake Norman Imports. I submitted an email request for more information, and received a call back from Joe Whiton the next morning. Since I live roughly 500 miles from their lot, we began our dialogue by phone and email which would go on for a week, and Joe was always available to answer each and every question about the vehicle and their dealership. We were able to arrive at a great deal on the purchase price of the new vehicle, a comprehensive warranty and the trade in value of my current vehicle was predetermined over the phone. Joe is extremely knowledgeable, and strives for excellent customer service and you will gather that from the first moment you speak with him. He is very passionate about cars, and it shows. Purchasing a car sight unseen, and given the distance of 500 miles from their dealership, this is not a transaction for the faint of heart to say the least. Because of the level of trust I had in Joe, and their dealership, I agreed to drive down the following weekend and felt confident this was a sound deal. They went the extra mile for me as I miscalculated the amount of time my drive would take to reach their lot that Saturday, and Joe and Chance waited an extra 2.5 hours for me past their closing time!! Once I finally arrived, they came to greet me outside, and the car was parked right in front of their shop…the car was immaculate, and even better in person than I expected. They are also extremely honest and pointed out a small repair that was needed, and agreed to pay for it without question. This positive buying experience was a first for me, and in addition to Joe’s high marks on service, Lake Norman was able to provide a fantastic financing option with a super low rate…better than my credit union could provide. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a great vehicle, reasonably priced and backed by their level of commitment and integrity. In the past I have had negative experiences with used car dealers and I’m typically a very skeptical consumer, but Lake Norman proved to me that good car dealers still exist. I couldn’t be happier with my vehicle post-sale, and they will continue to get my business and referrals.

2016 Corvette from Lake Norman Imports
    April 17, 2018

Searched the whole USA on the Internet. Best Dealer, best car, best price came out Lake Norman Imports. Went to visit and Ricky Jones took the lead. K...nowledgeable, experienced, sincerely friendly group provided me a comprehensive yet speedy transactions...for my “new” Vette and trade in, all at a Great value. I would buy my next car from them. I recommend you do your own due diligence, and bet you will find Lake Norman Imports on the top of your list!

steve safrit
    March 27, 2018

could not say enough great things about the buying experience. upon coming in garret and the whole team welcomed me and then the test drive was very ...good description of the porche cayenne s model. afterwards we went right to the trade of my 2005 cayenne and made a deal. great job team lake Norman imports ( Garrett and Chris and the whole family was a treat to work with.) i look forward to working with these team for many years. the Cayenne is great and runs very smooth and very comfortable, so if your looking for a import thats been taken care of from inside and out look no further. see ya soon sincerely Steve safrit Salisbury NC

steve safrit
    March 21, 2018

Speaking as a business co- owner of a business myself. I would like to thank this family owned business for a great buying experience. Garrett was ver...y nice and informative about this process that can be very stressful when buying a car. From the first phone call to set up the appointment, it was very nice and upfront and personal. I want to say thanks for this beautiful car and will look forward to sending friends and family to this business. I would like to say thanks again for this buying experience and will look forward to working with lake Norman imports in the futture .

Awsome people to deal with!
    March 1, 2018

One of my best vehicle purchasing experiences. My wife and purchased a CLS550 at a very competitive price and got a fair deal on our trade. Garry, Ric...ky and Joe were terrific people to deal with. No pressure, just great service.

Sold out from under me
    February 20, 2018

Drove 40 miles to test drive. Gave rep my info never heard back until after 5 the next day to tell me they sold the vehicle

2014 Mustang GT/CS
    February 16, 2018

I had a wonderful experience in every aspect of my purchase, the Beam family are the nicest people , They treat you as if you are their best friend, I... couldn't have ask for a more pleasant experience. There is one thing for sure , if in the future I am in the market for another vehicle , this will be my first stop.

Greatest Car Buying Experience Ever!!!
    December 20, 2017

My car representative (Chance Beam) and the entire Management at LKN Imports was by far the best car buying experience that I've ever have. Everyone w...as very courteous as well as knowledgeable about the vehicle that I wanted to purchase. They also recommended great financial services for my needs. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for top-notch vehicles. Thank you Lake Norman Imports!

Top Notch Car Buying Expieriance
    December 15, 2017

I found Lake Norman Imports on Car Guru, I was looking for another vehicle BMW to be exact and once I saw their page I could not leave. I looked at tw...o other dealers pages just to make a honest assessment, but went right back to Lake Norman. I called and talked with Joe and he had the vehicle out front waiting for me. he was very thorough with me he explain all the features about this vehicle pricing and financing. He encourage me to take the ULTIMATE DRIVING EXPIERANCE yes that's right BMWs FLAG SHIP 750Li clearly blown away. Lake Norman has a fleet of LUXERY VEHICLES that do not disappoint. Pricing was right on time no gauging just straight up HONEST MAN / WOMAN business. I was so impressed with their overall Customer and vehicle satisfaction that I gave them my word that I would be back the next day to buy the vehicle just had to call my bank it was closing time. Remind you I stayed 189 miles from their dealership but that didn't stop me. the BMW 750Li is in my garage right now. Lake Norman and its entire STAFF are GREAT PEOPLE to know and have the ULTIMATE CAR BUYING EXPIERANCE WITH. I will for whatever reason in the future have to buy a car I will definitely go back to Lake Norman. By the way the BMW looks, smell and drives like it came from the factory. Also they take care of maintenance of the vehicle they sell so you don't have to get ripped off by the Dealerships with high maintenance prices when its time to get your vehicle serviced.

Phenomenal Luxury Used Vehicle Dealership
    November 22, 2017

I was in the market to replace a new BMW that was totaled in an accident and happened up Lake Norman Imports. I told Chance I was interested in a spo...rts convertible and he happened to have a SL 550 on the lot. I was immediately offered a test drive and Chance did a great job of explaining the features on the car while I was driving. I was also very serious about a new Corvette Grand Sport and told Chance I was evaluating the Mercedes against the Vette. There was no pressure at all to make a decision and he just said to call him if I had any questions. When I went to drive the GrandSport the dealership refused to let me drive the vehicle without signing a contingent purchase agreement! I immediately walked out the door and emailed Chance that he just sold the Mercedes. The actual purchase was extremely smooth with no surprises. I can't say enough about how easy this transaction was to consummate. Don't hesitate to purchase anything from Lake Norman Imports, you will be treated fairly and like one of the family. A unique car buying experience compared to the mega dealers in the Charlotte metro area.

Lake Norman Imports