Lake Norman Imports

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 91 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• June 8, 2016

Lake Norman Imports has renewed my faith in used car dealers. I had searched vehicles high and low up and down the east coast, and was practically about... to concede that the car of my dreams was not available in my price range with relatively low miles. I performed one last ditch search, and finally located a beauty of a car at Lake Norman Imports. I submitted an email request for more information, and received a call back from Joe Whiton the next morning. Since I live roughly 500 miles from their lot, we began our dialogue by phone and email which would go on for a week, and Joe was always available to answer each and every question about the vehicle and their dealership. We were able to arrive at a great deal on the purchase price of the new vehicle, a comprehensive warranty and the trade in value of my current vehicle was predetermined over the phone. Joe is extremely knowledgeable, and strives for excellent customer service and you will gather that from the first moment you speak with him. He is very passionate about cars, and it shows. Purchasing a car sight unseen, and given the distance of 500 miles from their dealership, this is not a transaction for the faint of heart to say the least. Because of the level of trust I had in Joe, and their dealership, I agreed to drive down the following weekend and felt confident this was a sound deal. They went the extra mile for me as I miscalculated the amount of time my drive would take to reach their lot that Saturday, and Joe and Chance waited an extra 2.5 hours for me past their closing time!! Once I finally arrived, they came to greet me outside, and the car was parked right in front of their shop…the car was immaculate, and even better in person than I expected. They are also extremely honest and pointed out a small repair that was needed, and agreed to pay for it without question. This positive buying experience was a first for me, and in addition to Joe’s high marks on service, Lake Norman was able to provide a fantastic financing option with a super low rate…better than my credit union could provide. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a great vehicle, reasonably priced and backed by their level of commitment and integrity. In the past I have had negative experiences with used car dealers and I’m typically a very skeptical consumer, but Lake Norman proved to me that good car dealers still exist. I couldn’t be happier with my vehicle post-sale, and they will continue to get my business and referrals.

July 5, 2018

AWESOME Experience!!! I have purchased many cars throughout the years, but I have Never been given this Great kind of friendly, honest, helpful, and Professional... service. Chris and Garett treated me with the Greatest Experience EVER!!! They have called to see if I'm Happy with my new ride, Mercedes-Benz Convertible Roadster! Happy doesn't get it, I am Over the Moon with the car and Lake Norman Imports!!! They know their cars and there is no run around. It is solid TRUTH! I have just added to my family with these wonderful gentlemen! I can't thank you enough! If you're looking for a new car, please stop looking, just go to Lake Norman Imports. I promise! You will love the experience and find your dream car at the same time. Thanks again Chris and Garrett. Rated 100+ Stars!!!

June 25, 2018

I had been looking for a used Bentley for a gift to give my wife for our 21st wedding anniversary. I contacted Lake Norman Imports after looking at a... 2007 Bentley they had on their website. I had never bought an import car before and did not know much about them. I initially spoke with Garrett and then Garry. They were both very helpful and answered all my questions without any sales pressure. I bought the car over the telephone without going to the dealership or even seeing the car in person. Garry assured me of the quality and excellent condition of the car and believe me he delivered on his promises. I live about 4 hours away and he actually had a driver meet me halfway the next day to pick it up. Everything Garry told me was 100% accurate and I am 100% satisfied with this experience. If you are in the market for any car on their lot, I would urge to at least give them a shot at earning your business. They have certainly earned mine and I will buy here again! Kevin Bullard

April 17, 2018

Searched the whole USA on the Internet. Best Dealer, best car, best price came out Lake Norman Imports. Went to visit and Ricky Jones took the lead. Knowledgeable,... experienced, sincerely friendly group provided me a comprehensive yet speedy transactions...for my “new” Vette and trade in, all at a Great value. I would buy my next car from them. I recommend you do your own due diligence, and bet you will find Lake Norman Imports on the top of your list!

March 27, 2018

could not say enough great things about the buying experience. upon coming in garret and the whole team welcomed me and then the test drive was very good... description of the porche cayenne s model. afterwards we went right to the trade of my 2005 cayenne and made a deal. great job team lake Norman imports ( Garrett and Chris and the whole family was a treat to work with.) i look forward to working with these team for many years. the Cayenne is great and runs very smooth and very comfortable, so if your looking for a import thats been taken care of from inside and out look no further. see ya soon sincerely Steve safrit Salisbury NC

March 21, 2018

Speaking as a business co- owner of a business myself. I would like to thank this family owned business for a great buying experience. Garrett was very... nice and informative about this process that can be very stressful when buying a car. From the first phone call to set up the appointment, it was very nice and upfront and personal. I want to say thanks for this beautiful car and will look forward to sending friends and family to this business. I would like to say thanks again for this buying experience and will look forward to working with lake Norman imports in the futture .

March 1, 2018

One of my best vehicle purchasing experiences. My wife and purchased a CLS550 at a very competitive price and got a fair deal on our trade. Garry, Ricky... and Joe were terrific people to deal with. No pressure, just great service.

February 20, 2018

Drove 40 miles to test drive. Gave rep my info never heard back until after 5 the next day to tell me they sold the vehicle

February 16, 2018

I had a wonderful experience in every aspect of my purchase, the Beam family are the nicest people , They treat you as if you are their best friend, I... couldn't have ask for a more pleasant experience. There is one thing for sure , if in the future I am in the market for another vehicle , this will be my first stop.

December 20, 2017

My car representative (Chance Beam) and the entire Management at LKN Imports was by far the best car buying experience that I've ever have. Everyone was... very courteous as well as knowledgeable about the vehicle that I wanted to purchase. They also recommended great financial services for my needs. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for top-notch vehicles. Thank you Lake Norman Imports!