Chantilly Auto Sales

Call This Dealer

Used

Excellent Service and Quality Cars
    January 13, 2018

My experience at Chantilly Auto Sales exceeded my expectations! Over the years, I've purchased small items online, through Ebay or Amazon, but never a... car. I found my car on cars.com, and e-mailed Tony (Chantilly Auto Sales). Unlike other dealers, he responded within hours. A few days later I drove several hours to view the car. The car was just as pictured. Meticulously cleaned, and recently inspected. I've dealt with other auto dealers, and the second you walk onto the lot or express interest in a vehicle, they hound you. Not Tony! He did a walk around of the car, and pointed out small cosmetic flaws. When I was test driving the vehicle, he didn't ramble on about the car, but rather struck up a casual conversation. What impressed me most, Tony shipped brand new custom car mats to my house, b/c the vehicle's original mats were too soiled. If you are looking for a quality vehicle, value honesty, and don't want to feel pressured the moment you step onto the lot, I recommend Chantilly Auto Sales!

Great Customer Service
    October 19, 2017

I purchased a car sight unseen from Chantilly Motors. They had a couple of cars that I was interested in. Tony was very knowledge about his inventory ...and helped me with any questions I had regarding the car. He was open to a friend of mine doing a PPI on the car and everything checked out. He also organized shipping for me and helped me sort out everything my local credit union. Virginia to California in 5 days and I can say I am more than thrilled with my car buying experience. Would definitely recommend them for the great inventory and class A customer service.

EVERYTHING TAKEN CARE OF!!
    April 7, 2017

I had a wonderful experience buying a car from Tony. The car was perfect minus scratched rims. He was able to get them fixed perfectly. The car was ...detailed, inspected, emissions completed and oil changed. It was a very easy, painless, quick process. They do not finance, so bring your financing (Tony actually suggested a finance company for me) I would not hesitate to buy from them again!

Great Experience and a Great Car
    March 22, 2017

I found Chantilly Auto Sales online, when a car that matched my criteria became available. I braced myself (I'd seen other cars online that didn't exa...ctly 'match up' to expectations) and made the drive. I was so pleased. The car was exactly as described and Tony helped me get it purchased in no time at all. The facilities were clean and comfortable for the short time I visited, and the car was detailed absolutely perfectly.

AMAZING SERVICE!!!
    March 8, 2017

I was in the market for a reliable commuter car with low miles and cost-effective mileage/maintenance. I purchased a 2014 Toyota Camry from Shiekh and... the overall service was absolutely amazing. He helped me find a vehicle with low mileage (only 15k miles), great interior/exterior condition (previously leased vehicle), and in good condition mechanically (every service confirmed completed by Toyota Dealership). In addition, I was able to purchase a 5 year or 100k mile warranty. When registering this vehicle into a Toyota dealership near me, they found some after market LED headlights installed. I contacted Chantilly Auto Sales and they took care of it right away. The level of service has been excellent and I'm been very pleased. Highly recommended!!!

Chantilly auto
    February 19, 2017

Yesterday 2-18-2017 we adquire a BMW car in almost perfect condition at very good price. We had a good experience and the treatment was very professio...nal. I will come back for another car if I need 5 stars for that dealer.

Dream Car - Great Customer Service
    February 1, 2017

I truly had a great experience at Chantilly Auto Sales, from the time I walked in to the dealership to the time I left, Tony and his team were nothing... but great, and made for a relaxed environment. I explained to Tony the type of car I was looking for and he didn't stop until he found my dream car. He was patient, professional and honest which you don't get that often at dealerships. I picked up my car a few days later and it was in great condition and clean. If your looking for great customer service and unique cars, they're a must to visit!

Jason - Mustang
    November 7, 2016

Just bought a car from Tony and gang. Drove up from 3 hours away and Tony held the car for me until I got there. The car was as described, in awesome ...condition with all service already done. Also got a 3 month warranty from them. Overall experience was fantastic, in and out in an hour. One of the best car deals Ive ever done. Definitely recommend them.

Amazing Service
    October 21, 2016

Just bought my second car from Chantilly Auto Sales. Both times Tony was very helpful and provided tons of information. His honesty and kindness reall...y showed that he truly cares about his customers. Both times we walked out feeling confident in our purchase. He really took the time to help me find the right car. The cars we looked at were very clean and had the best prices in the market. I definitely recommend Tony and Chantilly Auto sales.

Out of state Porsche purchase
    October 19, 2016

I recently purchased my first Porsche through Chantilly. I traveled from out of State to pick it up. I had never done anything like that, but was reli...eved when the car was as good in person as it looked online. Tony did a great job of putting me at ease through the process. He was very courteous answering all my numerous questions about the car and about the transaction (out of state car purchase) Tony even picked my daughter and I up from the airport to make it a very pleasant experience. Additionally they have fantastic taste in cars, there were multiple cars there that I would be happy to own, BUT I LOVE MY PORSCHE 911

Chantilly Auto Sales