Call This Dealer

4.5
  • satisfied customer

I had the best salesman ever. Before I walked onto the lot billy and I discussed everything I needed and all the ends and outs of the car. He made me ...want the car before I've even seen it. Very knowledgeable about the vehicle and courteous to say the least. Just a cool guy to work with and very personable.

• Great Salesman

Thank you Wyatt for showing me Great customer service you went over and beyond your job in assisting me every step of the way. Thank you

• Pleasant Experience

Although we were unable to find the specific truck I was looking for, our salesman Justin spent weeks looking for us. He kept in touch regularly and f...ound a few that were really close. He even let me take one home for an overnight test drive. I can’t say enough nice things about our experience with Schicker Ford.

• Didn't work out... this time.

I had a very pleasant visit, but did not end up with a vehicle. I do intend to keep them "in my sights", for the next few weeks. If something happen...s, I fully intend for them to sell my next car to me. There was no undue pressure, it didn't work out right, but I hope Jake calls me again, soon.

• Paul Sturma is awesome

Paul Sturma seen my face after leaving out with my issue being unresolved due to timing he called me back with handling everything and completeing my ...day with a huge smile. He went above and beyond to keep a happy customer.

• Best dealship in town!!

I bought a car from Kevin Burjoski. It was a simple and pleasant experience. The staff is super friendly and very knowledgeable. I would recommend thi...s dealership to anyone! Kevin went above and beyond to get me in the car I wanted and I couldn't be happier!

• Great Experience, Trustworthy Place!!

Our contact was Ardi. He took care was right up front with facts and price of truck we bought. He took total care of us and we continue to watch this ...dealers website and would not hesitate to buy again. Thanks

• Ardi was Great!!!

McMahon Ford has given me the best experience when it came to buying my first car. I was helped by Ardi and he went above and beyond to help me get th...e car I wanted! I am so grateful for everything he has done for me. Thanks to him, I was able to get my new BMW!

• Great Service - Competitive Prices

Great Dealer, honest, thorough, fair. I would recommend to anyone, Chuck was my salesmen, he did a great job and helped me get a good price on a used... F-150.

• Great service

No wait in line for financing at all. Price and financing was done by email! Milton is the best

Schicker Ford