4.1
15 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Patsy Lou Megalot from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent Service and Experience !!

Service was excellent (Joel J.) Went over and above to help us and took care of all our service needs. Very professional and polite. Definitely would recommend to a friend or family member. Great experience. Thanks !!

Thank you for the recommendation! Customer service is a top priority for our team and we're glad to hear you enjoyed working with Joel to find your new ride. Thanks again!

• Ole Olsen

It took 4 days to get a response on my offer. Thought it could have moved quicker.

Jeff, thank you for making us aware of this issue. Our top priority is delivering 100% customer satisfaction and we'd like to extend our sincerest apologies that there was disapproval overshadowing your experience with us. Your time is important to us and we will use your comments to improve in the future. If there are any other questions or concerns you'd like to discuss, please direct them to Steve Hamzey at 810-600-6520. We hope you will give us another opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to exceptional customer service in the future.

• Retract of Poor Customer Service

I have to retract a prior review of poor customer service 3/28/2016 .. Patsy Lou GMC Where as there was a missed appointment on this new program they had just begun to offer an set appt. ... The Sales team shortly after learning of this mishap jumped on this like I never would have expected ... I received a call apologizing for the appointment missed ... then shortly there after a second call from Internet Manager Brian Compton .. Who took full ownership of the situation an stated that he wanted to make things right ... and offered to either come in an pick up the gift card offered or he could drop it in the mail ... I assured him at that time the gift card was really no big deal an after hearing his explanation I understood ... Well fast forward today a knock on the door an its Brian Compton .. wanting to give a face to face apology and bring the offered gratuity (plus) .. I am so impressed that first the sales team took such concern over this an wanted to right a wrong that easily could have just slipped away ... Second that Manager Brian Compton took full ownership of the mishap a personal quality not seen these days .. no passing the buck .. no someone should have .. and was concerned enough to take time from his after hours to make things right .. Integrity ... Above an Beyond

We're glad everything could be taken care of, Tom! We never want you to feel like you've received poor customer service from our team and we'll always try to make things right when we can. If there's anything else we can do for you in the future, please don't hesitate to give us a call or stop back in if you happen to be nearby. Thank you!

• Poor customer relations discouraged

well from a very satisfied customer to very unsatisfied ... all began Friday 3/25/2016 received call telling me that Patsy Lou was in need of newer/used GM trucks do to tax season an their stock of newer used trucks basically being depleted .. an they had notification from their service manager that my truck was nice an well taken care of (so the story goes) an they would like to see mine to make an offer an see about getting me into a newer 1 .. mine is a 2014 an I start shopping around 3 years (this was my second new purchase from PL) a little premature but I thought id check it out ... along with the promise of an American Express gift card for coming in .. so the app. was set for 3/28/2016 @ 8:15 am ... around 8 pm I receive another call from PL dealership to confirm appt. an asked if id be there for sure .. I showed an gave the lady my conformation # an nobody had a clue as to what I was there for an the ladys at the front desk did do all they could to sort thru this after about 15 min they were able to contact the fellow I was supposed to have an appt. with an he would be there in roughly 10 min. .. 25 min later he showed an had no clue as to why I was there .. an promptly hooked me up with a salesman .. who ask what I needed .. I explained you guys called me ?? Really ?? a morning blown no gift card .. after placing a call to the original call # about an hour later got a call from PL dealership .. Sorry ... Done deal I guess ... Looks like my 2017 Sierra will be coming from another dealership

• Great experience

Had an amazing experience threw Joel Jackson. Will defently b back and will send all our family and friends to Joel as well.

That's what we like to hear! We can't wait to help you out again in the future. Thank you!

• Great service!

Thank you for the recommendation, Trish! We hope you'll stop back in to see us again if you need anything else!

Noel Garcia was extremely helpful with my repairs, he was extremely courteous and helped me understand exactly how my warranty on my vehicle works and what my insurance would cover. Definitely recommend seeing him!

• Howard Sheldon is one in a million

Howard Sheldon is a top of the line representative of Patsy Lou providing quality service to the customers.

• Great Experience With Patsy Lou And Jeff T

I found this car, (2014 Jeep Compass) online at Cars.com and contacted the dealer, Patsy Lou Buick GMC. Jeff Terranella handled my call and the ball started rolling from there. Living in Livonia it wasn`t exactly convienient to check the car out. I flipped through the pics and details of the vehicle and it seemed to be to my liking. I`m here to tell you that Jeff Terranella made this whole experience easy as pie. He contacted my credit union and handled everything electronically.He even handled my trade in as well. Relying on pictures I sent to his Email he gave me a fair trade in for for my truck.After the paperwork was done I was off to Patsy Lou Buick GMC where Jeff was waiting with everything ready. They even gave me a full tank of gas. Thanks, Jeff for a job well done and if the need arises for another car purchase, I`ll drive the hour to let you handle it.

• 9/11/14 Excellent A+ Sales and Service 2003 Envoy

The sales and service process was smooth and seamless from beginning to end with Patsy Lou. I eyed my dream vehicle on the Cars.com website and immediately sent a request for info. Kim contacted me first thing the morning after inquired about my now 2003 GMC Envoy XL SLT. I set an appt to come in and when I finally did it was well worth the wait! I travelled over 70 miles from Farmington Hills, MI for my sales experience. It was worth every mile and dollar spent in gas. As I stepped out of my car I was greeted with hellos, welcomes, and smiles. Kim introduced me to the Assistant Manager Jeff Terranella who was the most honest and knowledgeable car salesmen I have ever met. He did not speak fast or try to mislead me and he met every question and concern I had about my then possible purchase with experienced and calculated answers. He was patient with me and did not try to force me into a deal as I have experienced at other dealerships in my lifetime. No buyer remorse hear! He asked questions to get to know me and made me feel like I had known him a lifetime through our conversation. He showed me oher inventory to make sure I was making the right selection. He gave me a great deal on my trade-in and even filled my tank up in my new vehicle for the long ride home. In addition to Jeff every staff member was pleasant and cordial. The facilities were immaculate. The best part of the day was the smooth ride home in my new vehicle. If you have friends, family members, co-workers, significant others, organization members, etc looking for a new or used vehicle please bring them into Patsy Lou to see Jeff Terranella and his staff. You will not be disappointed!

• Patsy Lou is the best!

My wife and I are careful shoppers. We want fair treatment and a really good deal. We bought my wife's Buick from Patsy Lou and I bought a GMC truck for my grandson. Both spectacular deals! For service, you can't beat Patsy Lou. My 2004 Saturn Vue is there now. I trust Patsy Lou do do a good job at a fair price and I have never been disappointed.