New 888-378-6972 Dealer Website
Used 888-376-8755 Email Dealer
Service 888-475-4163

4.5
Average based on 64 reviews.
  • Fastest buying experience.

Jean from Lake Worth. I had my fastest buying experience today. I was very happy. I discussed the price on the net with Daniela. I walked in. I did a test drive. I went through the finance department. I got the quoted price. If you do not want to waste time, internet is the way to go. Financing process is slow everywhere. You will will spend some time there.

• Stopped communicating

I was working a deal through email with Christine Sciara, I thought everything was was going good, I made an offer and that was it. No more communication.

• Superior service

Royal Palm Mazda thanks you for your buisness and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Have bought 3 cars from them. Surprisingly, a wonderful experience. After sale service is exceptional. Cynthia has always taken great care when we are there.

• terrible

I called here today about a car, I was left on the phone for a few minutes until someone picked up the phone without saying anything and hanging up, Lazy customer service this 4.5 stars is a joke if thats how they treat customers

• Very accomodating

Royal Palm Mazda went out of their way to make sure we felt good about buying a car. They were very flexible and since we are located 2.5 hours from the dealership, they even offered to bring the car and the deal to us. In the end, the distance was too much to coordinate but we were so impressed with their willingness to help a customer. I wish we were closer to Royal Palm because they care about customer service.

• great experience

Super-easy buying experience. Daniel Azocar was a true professional . No pressure. No nonsense. Highly recommend this dealership

• don't like if you are out of town

tried to get info on land rover, talked to sales rep, knew very little about suv. asked him to take pics or better pics of suv, seats and problems on suv. never sent, never returned my emails, no return calls. after he found out I was from another state he did not care anymore. but he did not know I am in his city today and 5 miles away. but would never visit them now. So beware.

• Great, fast service

Chad was really great! He took the time to take me to the airport to drop off my rental and provided exceptional service!

• Mazda 3

Chad @ Larry were super helpful! Just wish there were snacks for our 5 hour ordeal!

• Chad Chung is fantastic

Chad was an awesome salesperson, not pushy but very knowledgeable about the cars. We test drove several vehicles, and then left to look at another dealership. He didn't pressure us about leaving, and we came back the same day to buy our car from him. Great car, and they worked with us to get what we wanted.