Central Valley Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

183 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 30, 2019

It was my first time ordering a car to be built specifically as I wanted it. I got a 2019 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack. It took 5 weeks, but it was well... worth the wait. The staff at Central Valley Chrysler Dodge Jeep were great. Ordering was fast, the finance process was easy, and they were great at keeping me updated with emails and phone calls. Highly recommended!

May 15, 2019

Back in Nov 2018 my 2015 Dodge Journey wouldn't recognize my key fob (and there is no other way to start the car!) I took it in and found out the receiver... (which is located inside the dash) stopped working. It cost $700 to fix. Because it was out of warranty (by a few thousand miles) they refused to reimburse the cost of the repair. My car had ~62,000 miles. This part was defective and I was even told this by the dealership. I should be able to turn my car on longer than 3-4 years without having to pay $700 to fix. Dodge really should stand behind their product and reimburse this cost rather than hide behind their warranty. It would go a long way to give a good will reimbursement in this situation. I do not recommend purchasing a Dodge vehicle due to this experience.

Dean, we tried our best to get the manufacture to reimburse you but as you know we have no control over what they do. Sorry about that!

April 1, 2019

Great sales staff... Nazir is very much to the point and yet personable. I would highly recommend CV Motors to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Stephen, thank you for taking the time to review us!

March 11, 2019

James was very kind and honest during my entire buying experience. He did his best to research and find the best deal for my first new car.

Krissa, thank you for taking the time to review our Feel Good Automotive shopping experience!

January 28, 2019

Very pleasant buying experience helpful sales staff they made sure they located the specific truck I requested which wasn't easy in sure . Big thank... you and shout out too DAVID FURTADO went above and beyond for his customers ����

John, thank you for the review!

December 16, 2018

The sales specialists were the best, 'Nasir Salehzada' is our sales person he gives the best deal and treat us in a very kind and a good way. To buy any... jeep, ram, Chrysler or dodge go to this site because it has the best price and friendly staff. Nasir Salehzada has done his job perfectly I really appreciate his work.

Avtar, thank you for the review!

November 23, 2018

Great experience! Nasir was very accommodating and provided me with plenty of education regarding the vehicle I was interested in. The manager was also... very helpful. Thank you!

October 19, 2018

Absolutely love my new car! Mustafa was very accommodating and didn’t pressure me in any way. One of the sales managers even let me borrow the car for... the day to see if I really like it. I loved that option. Jeff and JC went above and beyond to get me approved with my situation. JC was so patient with me and helped me get financing! I definitely recommend this dealership for future purchases. Thank you guys! :)

September 21, 2018

Rocio was awesome and super helpful! I love my new car and i am so excited to be driving it around! thank you so much!

July 2, 2018

This is by far the best dealership I have ever gone to. I was helped by Joe Zarate and he was excellent! I ended up going home with a 2018 Jeep Wrangler... and have been so happy with it. The customer service is excellent and the prices cannot be bear. If you’re looking for an honest dealership this is the place to go!