Central Valley Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 172 reviews

May 19, 2018

I appreciate a no b.s. attitude, straight shooter, and that's what I got. No games or false promises... The deal was quick and easy. And I was ...not lied to or up sold...which I hate. As a female I am always on guard at dealerships. Here, I didn't have to be. It was a take it or leave it type deal... which is just fine with me. No hidden fees. I tried to use my lawyerly skills to negotiate... which got me a smile...but no extras... oh well... I'll trade my power of persuasion with honesty and straight forwardness any day....

April 7, 2018

Awesome customer service from the minute we stepped on the lot. We didn’t get that pressure that you sometimes get from the sales team. Had a effortle...ss and seamless interaction with the office and finance departments. Definitely recommend checking them out if your looking to purchase a car. I will not buy anywhere else now!

December 28, 2017

Zach Zumstein helped my wife and i a lot he answered every question we had, he went the extra mile for every single lil thing we asked or needed he wa...s always keeping us updated ever time something changed or happened, we really recommend him for if you are planning to buy a new or used car he is an awesome guy, no we are driving a new ram, thanks Zach

September 21, 2017

Best in class customer service!!! Worked with Dave who really took his time to understand our needs and provide a collaborative solution. We love ou...r new Jeep and will absolutely come back and do business with this exceptional team.

September 13, 2017

We were looking for a specific used Jeep and Central Valley did not have one in stock. Cesar, the salesman, was pleasant, positive, knowledgeable and ...non-pushy and his communication skills were very good. We really enjoyed interacting with Cesar and highly recommend him if you are looking for a new Jeep.

September 12, 2017

I just purchased my brand new truck from Central Valley Dodge a couple weeks ago. William Palma sold me my truck and then some! The customer service t...here is definitely top tier. The process was very low pressure and easy, not something I was expecting. Thank you again William for finding me the perfect truck.

August 25, 2017

Had a great experience buying a brand new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited from Nasir Salehzada! He greeted us right away. We had seen the Jeep we wanted on ca...rs.com. Our Jeep was in the back dirty! But Nasir asked us to meet him in front and quickly washed it down. He worked with us on a great offer! We decided to go home and think about it! Then we decided we were going to buy it and drive there after work. He stayed late and made sure ever detail was shining and spotless in our Jeep. He also made sure there was s full tank. Really nice guy!! Down to earth, no pressure and honest.

August 9, 2017

We Purchase a new car every 10 years. we know that we are always going to face "The Shark Feeding frenzy" experience. this time we went through Costco... to find an authorized dealer for Costco members. It was a very stress free purchase. Costco ensures that these participating dealers follow the ethics which they have in place. Our sales person David, worked with us for many hours, working in the central valley heat to select the right vehicle. He was very diligent, able to answer all questions and be there for us. We were able to secure the best pricing available and financing was very good. We would recommend as far as sales to purchase your next vehicle through them. Thank you

July 26, 2017

Great customer service and great people the salesman we had was amazing! Will tell people about my experience! Nothing but good things to say

July 23, 2017

The showroom staff were great and professional. David was a great help and the finance guys made it a smooth process.