Central Valley Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

175 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 22, 2018

Rocio was awesome and super helpful! I love my new car and i am so excited to be driving it around! thank you so much!

July 2, 2018

This is by far the best dealership I have ever gone to. I was helped by Joe Zarate and he was excellent! I ended up going home with a 2018 Jeep Wrangler... and have been so happy with it. The customer service is excellent and the prices cannot be bear. If you’re looking for an honest dealership this is the place to go!

June 25, 2018

Friendly environment. My husband & I were looking for a truck. Not only did we find what we were looking for, we got a good deal & had a great... experience.

May 19, 2018

I appreciate a no b.s. attitude, straight shooter, and that's what I got. No games or false promises... The deal was quick and easy. And I was not... lied to or up sold...which I hate. As a female I am always on guard at dealerships. Here, I didn't have to be. It was a take it or leave it type deal... which is just fine with me. No hidden fees. I tried to use my lawyerly skills to negotiate... which got me a smile...but no extras... oh well... I'll trade my power of persuasion with honesty and straight forwardness any day....

April 7, 2018

Awesome customer service from the minute we stepped on the lot. We didn’t get that pressure that you sometimes get from the sales team. Had a effortless... and seamless interaction with the office and finance departments. Definitely recommend checking them out if your looking to purchase a car. I will not buy anywhere else now!

December 28, 2017

Zach Zumstein helped my wife and i a lot he answered every question we had, he went the extra mile for every single lil thing we asked or needed he was... always keeping us updated ever time something changed or happened, we really recommend him for if you are planning to buy a new or used car he is an awesome guy, no we are driving a new ram, thanks Zach

September 21, 2017

Best in class customer service!!! Worked with Dave who really took his time to understand our needs and provide a collaborative solution. We love our... new Jeep and will absolutely come back and do business with this exceptional team.

September 13, 2017

We were looking for a specific used Jeep and Central Valley did not have one in stock. Cesar, the salesman, was pleasant, positive, knowledgeable and non-pushy... and his communication skills were very good. We really enjoyed interacting with Cesar and highly recommend him if you are looking for a new Jeep.

September 12, 2017

I just purchased my brand new truck from Central Valley Dodge a couple weeks ago. William Palma sold me my truck and then some! The customer service there... is definitely top tier. The process was very low pressure and easy, not something I was expecting. Thank you again William for finding me the perfect truck.

August 25, 2017

Had a great experience buying a brand new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited from Nasir Salehzada! He greeted us right away. We had seen the Jeep we wanted on cars.com.... Our Jeep was in the back dirty! But Nasir asked us to meet him in front and quickly washed it down. He worked with us on a great offer! We decided to go home and think about it! Then we decided we were going to buy it and drive there after work. He stayed late and made sure ever detail was shining and spotless in our Jeep. He also made sure there was s full tank. Really nice guy!! Down to earth, no pressure and honest.