Central Valley Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

178 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 23, 2018

Great experience! Nasir was very accommodating and provided me with plenty of education regarding the vehicle I was interested in. The manager was also... very helpful. Thank you!

October 19, 2018

Absolutely love my new car! Mustafa was very accommodating and didn’t pressure me in any way. One of the sales managers even let me borrow the car... for the day to see if I really like it. I loved that option. Jeff and JC went above and beyond to get me approved with my situation. JC was so patient with me and helped me get financing! I definitely recommend this dealership for future purchases. Thank you guys! :)

September 21, 2018

Rocio was awesome and super helpful! I love my new car and i am so excited to be driving it around! thank you so much!

July 2, 2018

This is by far the best dealership I have ever gone to. I was helped by Joe Zarate and he was excellent! I ended up going home with a 2018 Jeep Wrangler... and have been so happy with it. The customer service is excellent and the prices cannot be bear. If you’re looking for an honest dealership this is the place to go!

June 25, 2018

Friendly environment. My husband & I were looking for a truck. Not only did we find what we were looking for, we got a good deal & had a great... experience.

May 19, 2018

I appreciate a no b.s. attitude, straight shooter, and that's what I got. No games or false promises... The deal was quick and easy. And I was not... lied to or up sold...which I hate. As a female I am always on guard at dealerships. Here, I didn't have to be. It was a take it or leave it type deal... which is just fine with me. No hidden fees. I tried to use my lawyerly skills to negotiate... which got me a smile...but no extras... oh well... I'll trade my power of persuasion with honesty and straight forwardness any day....

April 6, 2018

Awesome customer service from the minute we stepped on the lot. We didn’t get that pressure that you sometimes get from the sales team. Had a effortless... and seamless interaction with the office and finance departments. Definitely recommend checking them out if your looking to purchase a car. I will not buy anywhere else now!

July 23, 2017

The showroom staff were great and professional. David was a great help and the finance guys made it a smooth process.

May 24, 2017

Michael helped us with our recent car purchase. He was extremely knowledgeable and patient and took the time to fully explain every detail of our new car.... I was in a bit of a time crunch as this was my second dealership I went to that day. Michael went out of his way to make the process quicker including helping me move my belongings from the old car into the new one. This is the second vehicle I've purchased from this dealership and it will be my first stop next time.

December 16, 2018

The sales specialists were the best, 'Nasir Salehzada' is our sales person he gives the best deal and treat us in a very kind and a good way.... To buy any jeep, ram, Chrysler or dodge go to this site because it has the best price and friendly staff. Nasir Salehzada has done his job perfectly I really appreciate his work.