• Brandon is an Awesome salesman

Brandon was awesome! Answering my million questions via text & when I got there to test drive, his non pushy, customer service was still superb.

• Lack of competence

Only put 6 quarts of oil drilling in my 8.50 quart engine Damaging my property.

Only put 6 quarts of oil drilling in my 8.50 quart engine Damaging my property.

• Spectacular first-time buying experience!

Loved everything about the experience! Great people & service! Everyone is jealous of my beautiful new Silverado! Would buy from them again.

• Clean and profesional.

The oil change was fast and on time. The service answered my questions, Thanks. good job, good job, good job. Is that twenty words?

• Great service

The timely manner it takes..fast. The associates are friendly and very helpful. They understand my need and are willing to help her things resolved

• Excellent service

Treated like I am the only customer. They take me in at my appointment time never have to wait. They are timely with the work and always keep me informed. I willl not go anywhere else.

• Friendly staff

The employees were very friendly, however the amount of time it took to figure out the problem was almost 2 hrs.

• 2016 Chev. Colarado

Brad was terrific. His customer service was the best. I really appreciated how he treated me and how he stuck with the job until it was done. They will definitely have my business for all of my truck needs.

• Great Service

I bought a 2011 Chevy Cruze from them. Shane was amazing. He was friendly, informative, helpful but not at all pushy. We really enjoyed working with him and everyone else there.

• Customer Satisfaction is Highest Priority

Titus-Will of Chehalis and Brandon Buss in particular are exceptional at providing customer satisfaction and assuring the customer is comfortable with all the new technology on the market. I was reluctant to acquire a car so computerized (2017 Chevrolet Impala Premier). Brandon made sure I knew how to make the car functional for myself. I'd recommend him to anyone searching for an HONEST car salesman that doesn't pressure or push, just answers your questions.