Average based on 24 reviews.
  • These guys really impressed me

I was cautious at first because I usually stick with the "big" dealerships, but these guys really impressed me. They had the car I wanted and went above and beyond my expectations. I will definitely be coming back here when it's time for a different car!

• Thank You cars.com 4 centimeters Murry Auto Sales

Thanks Glenn I'm glad we are able to accommodate your needs and earn your business. Murray Staff

I went to a lot of other dealerships lot of the big guys but Murry Auto Sales was down home and friendly and was able to get me financed with no problem at all thank you Murry Auto Sales for all you did for me an a great vehicle. I look forward to shopping with you in the future and recommend you to my friends cars.com.

• They were very attentive and quickly!

Pablo, virgilio me dieron good service they were very attentive and quickly stayed to look for the car we were looking.

Thanks Fernando we really enjoyed working with you also. Murray Staff

Thanks Fernando we really enjoyed working with you also. Murray Staff

• Great car

Grrrrrreat car! Hats off to the fellas at murrays auto!!@ I appreciate it!!! Thanks guys :)

• I bought a 2003 Mazda 6 from Evan

I bought a 2003 Mazda 6 from Evan (online sales guy). He was wonderful -5 stars! He found us what we were looking for in our price range. He went out of his way to check inventory that we dud nit see on the lot.

• All very good people

They are all very good people to buy from very friendly this is my second truck I have got from them and I will go back.

• Easiest vehicle trade

Easiest vehicle trade I've ever been a part of, and I got a very fair price for my trade in. Definitely recommended!

• Easiest vehicle trade

• The service was excellent

My husband and I purchased 2 cars they went above and beyond to get us into vehicles we love! The service was excellent and we would definitely purchase our next vehicle from them!

• The service was excellent