Wayne Automall Hyundai

1431 reviews

1431 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Wayne Automall Hyundai from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• September 30, 2017

We were in the market for a certified pre-owned car that had good mileage & was well priced. Wayne Automall Hyundai did not disappoint. We saw their... listing on cars.com, and were fortunate to meet our salesperson, Rich Klein. We told him what we came to see & he took us right to the car. Rich was professional, polite, & patient. There was no hard sell, no bologna, instead Rich focused on our needs and did so with honesty & humor. We bought a CPO 2015 Hyundai Sonata.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. It is wonderful to learn about your experience working with Rich and we are grateful for t...he opportunity to earn your business. Congratulations on your Hyundai Sonata, welcome to the Wayne Hyundai family!

September 22, 2018

I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone out there looking for a vehicle. The staff is very nice and helpful. Even though I did not purchase... a Hyundai, I would recommend it again and again.

September 20, 2018

Rick Klein was our salesperson and really made our car buying experience smooth and custom tailored to our needs. We didn???t feel pressured or uncomfortable... at any point while we were looking at models and prices. We highly recommend seeing Rick at Wayne Hyundai for anyone who is looking at buying a new Hyundai or a great deal on a new car!

Wayne Hyundai

We are pleased to hear about your positive experience with Rick. Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review and for your willingness to ...recommend us to others. We are grateful for your business and hope to see you again in the future. Until then, enjoy your new car!

September 6, 2018

I had a really wonderful experience leasing the car from Wayne Hyundai. Rick Klein was very attentive to every question I had and answer in a very friendly... way, Thank you for making it easy and relax experience.

Wayne Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. It is our pleasure to hear about your positive experience with Rick. We are grateful for you...r business and wish you the absolute best in your new car!

September 6, 2018

Second time dealing with Wayne Hyundai. Leased an Elantra for my oldest daughter last year, and went back for a second one for my younger daughter this... year. Rick Klein is always a pleasure to work with. He made our car shopping experience completely stress free and offered us fair pricing. Will highly recommend to all my friends and family.

Wayne Hyundai

Thank you so much for the great review and your willingness to recommend us to others. We appreciate your loyalty and repeat business. It is our pleas...ure to hear that you had another positive experience with Rick and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Until then, we wish your daughters many safe miles!

September 6, 2018

Disappointed with another dealership I came to Wayne Hyundai 2 years ago and now came back for the second Hyundai in the family, like the first time Rick... Klein once again went beyond our expectations. Rick is very knowledgeable, patience, good listener, etc... I highly recommend him and Wayne Hyundai.I???ll definitely keep doing business with them!

Wayne Hyundai

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review. We appreciate your business and are happy to hear that you had another positive expe...rience with Rick. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Until then, enjoy your new Hyundai!

August 30, 2018

I am first time going for lease. Very friendly sales staff specially Rick Klein, they understand my need and the target installment. Work it out very... well.

Wayne Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. We are happy to hear that Rick was able to help you purchase a car that fits your needs. Ple...ase enjoy many happy and worry-free miles!

August 29, 2018

The car Elantra GT is as cool as the photo 👍🏼🚙 I enjoy driving in the sports mode the best! Vroom vroom! Thus far I???m pleased... with the car choice.

Wayne Hyundai

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your new Hyundai Elantra GT. Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. Have a great day!

August 27, 2018

This is my second lease with Rick. He worked very hard to get me the car and a affordable price I wanted. He was very professional and informative on... the car I purchased. I would recommend Rick and your dealership any time.

Wayne Hyundai

Thank you so much for the great review. We appreciate your loyalty, repeat business and willingness to recommend us to others. It is our pleasure to h...ear that you had another positive experience with Rick. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Until then, enjoy your new car!

August 27, 2018

I came with a price in my head and Rick eventually matched it. I was satisfied and liked the car. I would recommend Rick and the dealer.

Wayne Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to recommend Rick and Wayne Hyundai to others. We appreciate your business and wish you the absolute best in your new ca...r!