Wayne Automall Hyundai

1487 reviews

1487 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Wayne Automall Hyundai from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

December 11, 2018

Very enjoyable experience! Salesman Rick Klein is a true professional, knows his product exceptionally well. All needs meet without any hassle. Great job... Rick and thanks Wayne Hyundai!

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. It is our pleasure to hear about your positive experience with Rick. We appreciate your busi...ness and hope to see you again in the future but until then, enjoy your new car!

December 4, 2018

Rick is always a pleasure to work with. 3 years later and he figured out what I wanted and made it happen. I always hate the dealership games but Rick... helped us move quickly.

We are pleased to hear about your positive experience with Rick. Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. We appreciate your business... and wish you many happy and safe miles in your new vehicle!

• September 30, 2017

We were in the market for a certified pre-owned car that had good mileage & was well priced. Wayne Automall Hyundai did not disappoint. We saw their... listing on cars.com, and were fortunate to meet our salesperson, Rich Klein. We told him what we came to see & he took us right to the car. Rich was professional, polite, & patient. There was no hard sell, no bologna, instead Rich focused on our needs and did so with honesty & humor. We bought a CPO 2015 Hyundai Sonata.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. It is wonderful to learn about your experience working with Rich and we are grateful for t...he opportunity to earn your business. Congratulations on your Hyundai Sonata, welcome to the Wayne Hyundai family!

November 30, 2018

Just leased our second Tuscon with Rick. Of all the dealers I have dealt with though the years Rick Klien is the first that really listened to me and my... wife and was willing to work with us on our schedule - no pressure. Great customer service.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. It is our pleasure to hear about your positive experience with Rick. We appreciate your loya...lty and repeat business. and hope to see you again in the future. Until then, enjoy your new Tucson!

November 29, 2018

I worked with Rick Klein to lease my new 2019 Hyundai Sonata. Overall, he was outstanding for several reasons. First, he made an initial offer knowing... I wasn't making a decision that day. He stuck to his word and didn't play games by promising me one thing and giving me something else (as I had experienced elsewhere). He was responsive to my e-mails. He followed up with me, but did not pressure me to do a deal. He explained the terms of the deal and the features of the car extremely well and thoroughly. Rick took the time to answer my questions (and I have many) and didn't make me feel like I was being rushed. His first offer (the same as the final offer) was very competitive and he didn't try to cheat me in any way. It was a pleasure dealing with Rick and I do recommend working with him if you are interested in purchasing or leasing a Hyundai. I am not easy to please and he exceeded my expectations.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review, Marc. It is our pleasure to hear that Rick was able to answer all of your questions and exce...ed your expectations. We appreciate your business and willingness to recommend us to others, and we hope to see you again in the future. Until then, enjoy your new 2019 Hyundai Sonata!

November 29, 2018

Quick and easy , Rick Klein helped me out 3 years ago with my Elantra and he helped again with my new Santa Fe. No BS and great customer service.

Thank you, Manny, for the great review. We truly appreciate your loyalty and repeat business, and are happy to hear that you had another positive expe...rience with Rick. Please drive safely and enjoy your new Santa Fe!

November 27, 2018

Rick was very helpful and extremely flexible car was ready when I got there all paperwork was in order. Car was dream to drive home.

Thank you so much, Bill, for the great review. We are grateful for your business and happy to hear about your positive experience with Rick. We wish y...ou the absolute best in your new car!

November 24, 2018

I just wanted to say thank you Rick Klein for a wonderful experience selling us our Hyundai Sonata. You were very helpful and explained everything in... such a way that was very easy to understand. Thanks again Lou and Dina K

Thank you so much for taking the time to say "thank you". We appreciate the great review and are pleased to hear about your positive experience with R...ick. Please drive safely and enjoy many safe miles in your new Hyundai Sonata!

November 24, 2018

Tired of the overpriced dealers with little selection in the NY area, my husband and I drove 60miles south to NJ to check out the large selection of Hyundai... Tucsons on the lot. Our salesman Max was extremely helpful and really worked with us to get us the best deal. The transaction was quick and easy. Thanks to all at Wayne Hyundai for making our buying experience a pleasant one. It was worth the drive!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review. We appreciate your business and the time you took to drive to see us. It is our plea...sure to hear about your positive experience with Max, and we wish you the absolute best in your new vehicle!

Maxim Mills

NOT RATED

November 23, 2018

I searched dealerships online to get best deal on Tucson 2018 ,and I found one . Wayne Hyundai.. when I got there next day,that car was gone. They gave... me good deal and opportunity to buy different one. Now I have your car.

We are glad to hear that it all worked out and you were able to purchase a vehicle. Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business and wi...sh you many safe miles!

Gabriel Adeniyi