Wayne Automall Hyundai

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 1409 reviews

1409 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Wayne Automall Hyundai from DealerRater.com

• September 30, 2017

We were in the market for a certified pre-owned car that had good mileage & was well priced. Wayne Automall Hyundai did not disappoint. We saw their... listing on cars.com, and were fortunate to meet our salesperson, Rich Klein. We told him what we came to see & he took us right to the car. Rich was professional, polite, & patient. There was no hard sell, no bologna, instead Rich focused on our needs and did so with honesty & humor. We bought a CPO 2015 Hyundai Sonata.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. It is wonderful to learn about your experience working with Rich and we are grateful for t...he opportunity to earn your business. Congratulations on your Hyundai Sonata, welcome to the Wayne Hyundai family!

July 9, 2018

Over 2 weeks ago I leased a new 2018 Tuscan and I am very happy with the service I received. I enjoyed working with everyone to get the deal closed es...pecially Michael Ibrahim and Jeffery Fore. The whole process was quick and easy. I was in and out in record time. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a new vehicle. The professionalism and honesty by all who work here is what I look for when I am in the market for a new vehicle.

Wayne Hyundai

It is our pleasure to hear about your positive experience with Jeff and Michael. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about it. We appreciate your... business and willingness to recommend us to others. Please enjoy many happy and safe miles in your new Hyundai Tucson!

July 7, 2018

Rick Klein is an exceptional car salesman. He was a pleasure to work with today. I hope we can close the deal with management . We have bought 3 Hyund...ai vehicles and plan to get another making it 4, Hopefully today. Thank you Rick.

Wayne Hyundai

Thank you so much for the great review. We truly appreciate your loyalty and repeat business. It is our pleasure to hear that you had another positive... experience with Rick and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Until then, enjoy your new Hyundai!

July 3, 2018

Just purchased my new 2018 Tucson and could not be happier with the service I received at Wayne Hyundai, especially working with Rick Klein. Even thou...gh I knew exactly what I wanted when I arrived I noticed the vast selection of vehicles at the dealership, you'll be sure to find exactly what you are looking for as well. Everyone was helpful and thorough and Rick made the entire process quick and as easy as possible. I was able to drive home with my new car in less than 48 hours. I would highly recommend seeing Rick Klein if you are looking for a new car.

Wayne Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. It is our pleasure to hear about your positive experience with Rick. We appreciate your busi...ness and willingness to recommend us to others. Please enjoy many safe miles in your new 2018 Hyundai Tucson!

June 29, 2018

I was very happy with my 2015 Sonata. As most people will agree, dealing with new car dealers is a time consuming process. I knew I wanted another Son...ata and Rick made the whole process almost painless. I truly hope when my lease is up, Rick is still working there. I would not hesitate in recommending him to anyone considering a Hyundai.

Wayne Hyundai

It is our pleasure to hear that you had a positive experience with Rick. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about it. We appreciate your busines...s and willingness to recommend us to others. We look forward to seeing you again in the future but, until then, enjoy your new Sonata!

June 29, 2018

Just leased my 2018 Hyundai Tucson from Wayne Hyundai ! What a wonderful experience! Rick Klein was so helpful, friendly , and easy to work with! I hi...ghly recommend going to Wayne hyndaui . I was in my new vehicle in no time !Fabulous deals , friendly salespeople , and the best selections of cars! I???ll be back with my family members for more!!! Bravo Rick, you were awesome ! And thank you Wayne Hyundai

Wayne Hyundai

Thank you so much for the great review. We are grateful for your business and are pleased to hear about your positive experience with Rick. We look fo...rward to serving you and your family again in the future. Until then, please enjoy many safe miles in your new Hyundai Tucson!

June 26, 2018

Many thanks to everyone at Wayne Hyundai (especially Rick) for the great service when buying our vehicles. Everyone was very friendly, and no questio...n went unanswered. We appreciated all of the attention.

Wayne Hyundai

It is our pleasure to hear about your positive experience with Rick. Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. We appreciate your busi...ness and wish you many happy and worry-free miles in your new car!

June 25, 2018

The staff was knowledgeable, friendly and quick. By far the fastest signing I've done. Kudos to Rick (our salesman) for pointing out the correct ca...r and explaining the features!

Wayne Hyundai

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review. It is our pleasure to hear about your positive experience with Rick. We appreciate y...our business and wish you the best in your new car! Welcome to the Wayne Hyundai family!

June 19, 2018

We have financed one vehicle and leased two from Wayne Hyundai. Three years ago we took the leap from being loyal GM/Ford owners and we have not been ...disappointed. The sales staff are very helpful and knowledgeable, but they are not pushy. They worked with us and we are very happy.

Wayne Hyundai

We are truly grateful for your loyalty and repeat business. Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. We look forward to seeing you ag...ain in the future. Until then, please enjoy many happy and safe miles in your new car!

June 19, 2018

Thanks very much for Wayne Hyundai about a great welcome and service .they did a best to make us satisfied and especially Mr Jeff the sales person . W...e really appreciate what they did all Thanks for everyone

Wayne Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. It is our pleasure to hear about your great experience with Jeff and the rest of our team at... Wayne Hyundai. We hope to see you again in the future but, until then enjoy your new car!