Lynch Toyota

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Good people make for a good buying experience
    January 6, 2015

Everyone was nice and helpful throughout the whole buying experience. Guys in internet sales were awesome. The only problem we experienced was not rec...eiving paperwork for tag from business office.

Great buying experience at Lynch Toyota in Auburn,
    October 26, 2015

After finding a car we liked on Cars.com, we went to Lynch Toyota in Auburn, AL. Our salesman was Jarvon Cubitt. From test driving to final sale, Mr. ...Cubitt was just what we like to see in a car salesman: friendly, not pushy, knowledgeable of his product, willing to please his customers. He even programmed my cell phone into the car system for me since my husband and I are not exactly savvy on these new devices. He introduced us to the service manager, stood with us while we waited for the new car to be brought to us...gave us the V.I.P. treatment. I had a question after we had had the car a week or so; he was quick to help me on the phone and has since called me to be sure everything was working well. We are very impressed with this salesman and this dealership.

Corolla still running strong
    October 3, 2014

To start off with, my grandmother was in a pinch and needed a car. She had a Mitsubishi Lancer before my cousin wrecked it. We drove from Columbus Ga ...without an appointment, having just seen photos on this site, and arrived to find that their were several vehicles that fit the bill of what she wanted but price was still a concern. Needless to say, she bought the car and was happy doing it. She got such a good deal that she purchased the maintenance plan to go with it. We like to drive up to Auburn for our service since we have had such excellent service. It's nice to know that their are still good people out there that don't take advantage of senior citizens. Thanks Lynch Toyota, you have done my grandmother right, and I'm so thankful for that.

Good deal!!!
    September 19, 2014

Great deals and excellent service!!! I would recommend Lynch Toyota Scion of Auburn to all that are interested in a no pressure, smooth process and fr...iendly type atmosphere.

Do you like to be lied to?
    September 10, 2014

This dealership has been a horrible experience, and I would NEVER do business there again. It's been lie after lie after lie and now, even with dealin...g with a general manager, they are STILL lying to me. My story from the beginning. I was in Auburn to buy a vehicle from another source, and that deal fell through. I was with friends on Game Day who graciously drove me around Auburn to try to find a vehicle to get back to North Alabama. Lynch Toyota had a few vehicles on their used lot that seemed to fit the bill. I called ahead and asked about one, and the salesman said he'd meet me there with the vehicle in a few minutes. After I arrived at the dealership, I waited for over half an hour for the salesman to help me. I asked him if the vehicle was a smoker's car, and he said,"yes, it is, I'm a smoker so I'd know". I then went out on my own without a salesman to find the car to be sure, and it was in the detail shop and was NOT a smoker's vehicle. I then went to another of the Lynch auto groups to see about gaining access to the vehicle and bypassing the salesman at Toyota who lied to me the first time. They referred me to a different salesman back at Toyota, who seemed anxious to get me access to the vehicle. We drove it and it drove out fairly nicely, though it needed a bit of work, but overall a decent ride. However, the second salesman misrepresented the vehicle as a 1-owner with a "clean Carfax". We decided that Lynch Toyota would make the needed repairs, and drive the vehicle up to North Alabama to me later in the week. In the mean time, they would offer me a loaner vehicle to take home that day. I was at this point impressed with the service. However, I kept asking for the Carfax and kept getting told "we'll get it to you". As I was finishing up the buying process with the finance guy, I stopped signing stuff and said, "I need that Carfax before we go any further." The vehicle was a 1-owner, but had had a front end collision with "extensive" damage and airbag deployed. That's not a "clean" Carfax. Lie Number 2. I ended the deal there, but the dealership did try to push it through before agreeing to end the transaction. Now I'm stranded in Auburn with no car at 6:00pm on Game Day and no way to get home. The Internet Sales Manager gave me the loaner to get home with a full tank of gas, and I greatly appreciated that. He was the one straight shooter I dealt with in this entire fiasco. They sent a driver up on Monday to retrieve the car. Now, a couple days later I find that Lynch pulled hard hits on my credit report for a cash deal, even though I explicitly stated NOT to do so. I called the general manager today and he's been arguing with me about it saying that it is their standard practice to verify I am who I say I am, even though I supplied them with my government issued photo ID. However, during the purchase of this vehicle I was very clear that I am protective of my credit and I explicitly did NOT give authorization to run my credit, and the finance paperwork guy explained that my credit would not be pulled. Lie number 3. Their general manager is continuing to argue with me about this entire process, stating that I had seen the Carfax prior to the deal, and that I had agreed to having my credit pulled, even though I was very explicit in NOT having this done. This is NOT how you treat customers. If you like to be lied to repeatedly and have arguments about those lies with a general manager, then Lynch Toyota is the dealership for you. If you prefer to be treated with respect and told the truth, then I would steer far clear of this mess of a dealership and take your business elsewhere.

lynch toyota of auburn lies
    September 5, 2014

we went to lynch Toyota after a salesman told us he could match a dealer in Atlanta,thats lie 1. lie 2 is the camry my girlfriend bought was NOT new.i... did cosign for her without knowing it was a used car they passed off as new. sorry over 200 miles on a car is not new.some is my fault for not looking at the miles on it, but a NEW car should have only a few miles on it. THANKS FOR THE LIES AND RIPPING US OFF.this was my girlfriends first new car and I was letting her do the dealing.some of this was our fault.but don't lie to me.

Above and Beyond Service
    October 28, 2013

I bought a 2006 VW from Ken who was so personable and did not play the car salesman games I have become accustomed to as of late. The car I purchased ...was As-Is, which is always a gamble. After about an hour or so of driving I noticed an occasional hard shifting and took it to a VW dealership who told me that the Transmission is nearing end of life and would need to be replaced. I was in a panic knowing it was purchased As-Is. I immediately called the dealership and spoke to Kevin who asked me to bring it back. He offered me a replacement vehicle while he had the transmission replaced free of charge!!! This is the type of service that you always hope to get but never do. What an outstanding group.

Jay and Josh
    April 26, 2012

My husband and I were searching for our second Toyota Camry and found it at Lynch Toyota of Auburn. The customer service was awesome from beginning to... end! We are now the proud owners of a 2012 Toyota Camry SE! Thanks

Friendly and professional staff
    June 15, 2011

Thank you for helping us! We love our new Camry! We will tell all our friends and family about our experience.

Lynch Toyota