Lynch Nissan of Auburn

2.7 out of 5 (2.7) 13 reviews

Call This Dealer

• One of the BEST Car Buying Experiences EVER!
    April 17, 2015

Lynch Nissan here in Auburn had been servicing my older Altima when I first moved here and I was very impressed by the thoroughness and the extent to ...which they went to make me a satisfied customer. I was so impressed, I even took my fiance's car there to have it serviced. When it came time for a new car, Blake, my salesperson, was courteous and patient. He was so willing to work with me that he even came into the dealership on his day off to work with me to find the right car.. The General Manager, David, was very courteous as well and worked very hard to get the deal to fit my budget. They were very efficient and NOT a lot of waiting around. I was very impressed. They really did make me feel like a part of the Lynch family. Reinier, the finance manager, could not have been more polite, friendly and efficient. The whole process was fun instead of painful. As long as I live in this area, Lynch will be the place I buy my cars!

Mudd Rider
    February 21, 2018

I had cash in hand but was unable to get a decent deal so I went to another dealer and they sold me a great truck.It is sad that these dealerships no ...longer believe in customer service and with CASH IN HAND I felt I was insulting them because I would not finance.I paid $40K in full and could not be happier.I think they depend on you doing their finance so they can make that interest.I make 500K a year and NEVER finance.Since my purchase I have gone back to the other dealer and bought my wife a Nissan Maxima and she is so happy having this car.We buy new cars about 3 to 4 years and our trade in cars are showroom ready.We got $3K more on our trade in when we bought the Altima.I had no trade on the truck because this was a new purchase and did not replace an existing vehicle.(For our son when he turned 16)

Do not go to this place!
    December 6, 2017

The only good thing about this place is the customer service kind of. I went to this place wanting to look at a car, which I didn’t even get to see. I... was told it would be better if I got a new car. The cars I was shown to pick from I didn’t even like, but the salesperson insisted these were the only options around 18,000. Which the car I was wanting to look at was less than 12k. I signed the paper authorizing them to check my credit and they added 6 hard inquires to my credit. Before hand, I told the salesperson that I did not have a co-signer and he insisted that I call someone and get someone to co-sign. My credit was 700+ but now it’s under 700 now due to this establishment. The manager of this establishment messaged me about my experience and it has been a month since I’ve heard a reply. Don’t waste your time with dealership, if you do be weary of what they tell you and do. I would rank this place .5 stars out of 5.

Very good experience
    September 12, 2017

Chris Cooper was very professional. He tried very hard to find me the exact vehicle I wanted at a excellent price. I had to wait a few weeks to get th...e vehicle from the factory but this can work out well for both the buyer and dealership. I did my research called and visited several different dealerships. Most of these dealerships tried but we could not come to terms on features and especially price. Unfortunately there are a few dealerships that are very dishonest. I Have Absolutely No Reservations in recommending Chris Cooper of Lynch Nissan in Auburn Alabama.

Refreshing Experience
    September 11, 2015

We enjoyed the opportunity to scan the sales lot on a Sunday afternoon as a pre-view. The sales lot was well organized and easily maneuverable. Once w...e had narrowed our preferences, I called to schedule a visit to drive the car that interested us. The salesman (Blake) was prompt in his availability. When I arrived, he had the used car I had selected lined up with a new model for my visual comparison. I drove both on my lunch break. He was professional, knowledgeable, efficient, and oh so polite! I asked for a quote, and provided the information he needed. Within a short time, Blake called with the financial information on all the models we had discussed. My husband and I discussed our options and preferences, and prayed for guidance. Blake contacted me the next day without pressure. We discussed the price, made an agreement, and he had the vehicle and the paperwork almost completed when I arrived about an hour later. Even the process of going over the documents and signing them was done efficiently. That was actually recorded which I thought was just wise. Overall, a big decision for us was a pleasant experience.

Lifetime Local
    September 17, 2014

I've dealt with Lynch Nissan several times over the years and have come to expect nothing less than the best when buying a car or having it serviced. ...Since they have invested in the new building at West Pace, the professionalism has even grown. It's so easy to shop now with the access to the internet and sites like these. I'm very happy to say that I'm very pleased with the all around service given to me by my salesman. Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions and make me comfortable during and after the sale. I look forward to my next service date, because that coffee you had was amazing. Take care and see you soon.

very good experance
    March 26, 2014

the salesman was very helpful. the reason I didn't buy ,was other things have priority at this time .when things get right I will go back to lynch to ...look for a truck.

management lies
    February 7, 2014

Buying a vehicle and used car manager mark was very rude and when I went back and spoke with general manager david he was very fude also the car has m...echanical issues and we paid over book for it.never again will I buy from lynch I should have bought from jonny jones at glen smith at least theyre honest and polite

The customer actually purchased this vehicle 4 months ago and just now decided that they were not happy. The car is 9 years old and was sold as is wi...thout a warranty. The customers knew the terms and decided to make the purchase. Apparently now, they have a service related issue and they are upset enough to post this review even though we did nothing wrong. I personally spoke to both the husband and the wife. The husband became angry when I tried to answer his questions and stormed out of my office. The wife came by a day or two later and we had a cordial conversation in my office and I answered all her questions. At no point was I rude to her. The husband told me they had remorse for buying the car. They gladly accepted a full tank of gas from us at their last service (free oil change) to appease them. The customer wants us to warranty a car that was sold with no warranty.

Waited until after the 3 month 3000 mile warranty
    August 21, 2012

The honest review is after the 3 month 3000 mile warranty. Salesmen seemed personable enough. Not pushy. Felt comfortable. They offered me WAY below v...alue on my trade in. Sold it for WAY above what they said they'd get for it. Fine. That's business. Cut the "woe is me, you got a bargain" crap. During the "warranty", there were some concerns about the vehicle; mainly a clicking noise when I turned the wheel while driving. The salesman assured me that I most likely ran over a branch and it got stuck. I asked for them to put it on the lift and check it out. He gave me this whole "the sevice department is busy" and implied that I'd have to pay for service if it was just to remove a branch. I should have persisted, but I felt like a pesky woman that didn't know anything. The problem persisted and I finally decided to google it. (I'm not a mechanic by trade.) I went to a mechanic and he said that it needed to be hoisted onto a lift to diagnose and he was currently busy. Called Lynch Nissan before "my" salesman arrived and left a message. Have yet to hear back from them. With this dealership, buyer beware. Be persistent if you think something's wrong. Everyone is cordial.

Thank you for your honest review. My name is Chris Cooper and I am the new Internet Manager here at Lynch Nissan. I want to apologize for what happe...ned with your vehicle purchase and the service you received after your vehicle purchase. I just wanted to let you know that if you feel like something went wrong after you purchased your vehicle we would be happy to talk with you about it. We do value every customer's opinion and do not want any customer to feel like they have been wronged in any way.

Service Center
    May 15, 2012

I bought a used Murano from a co-worker and she was already using Lynch Nissan for the service on the vehicle. I decided I would continue to use them ...and have been very happy with the service I have received.

Lynch Nissan of Auburn