St. Germain Auto Sales

• Great Shop!

The owner Craig was able to help us find a quality used in a short amount of time! Thanks Craig! Brett

• Great service

Awesome service, the owner had a great attitude and was honest. They repaired my vehicle at a fair price and did a great job.

• Great Owner & Mechanic

I was recommended to this dealership by a friend. Since then I have had Craig do all of my mechanical work. Great work, Great attitude and outstanding service. If you want a great mechanic and I great experience then St.Germain Auto is the place to go.

• Great Dealership!!

Honest and down-to-earth Dealership and Mechanics Shop!! Hard to find this kind of service with someone you can trust these days! I have recommended Craig St. Germain to my family and friends without any hesitation. The fact that I am even writing a review along with many other people says it all! Great people there I will always return as long as Craig has the service!!

• Disappointed

I used cars.com and found a car that I was interested in purchasing. I tried emailing and calling them to get more information about the car but never got an answer. I decided to go to the place to check out the car only to find that it was no longer on the lot. Talk about a waste of time!!

• Nice Folks

It was a pleasure doing business with this dealer. Down to earth and honest folks with a good attitude.

• Happily Surprised

When the car I originally was looking at got sold, these guys were able to put me into an even better vehicle than I had originally expected. Very happy with how smoothly the buying process went and how polite they are to go the extra step to make sure you're happy with what you get.

• Wonderful experience with this dealship.

I have purchased a used vehicle through this dealship, the owner has given me nothing but quality service. Whenever I've had the slightest mechanical issue he has taken care of it almost immediately. I've always had great service. My vehicle has alot of mileage and still runs well. I will be looking for another vehicle in the near future. I will definately go back to St. Germain for that purchase as well.