Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

March 13, 2016

I had a great experience buying my new journey from Angela and Bob! They made my buying experience easy and relaxing and I had a few good laughs to. T...hey work well together and make sure that their customers are happy. I recommend going into see them and get an awesome deal on great vehicles!

March 17, 2015

I would highly recommend ELITE MOTORS to anyone looking for a car with bad credit. They were very helpful and patient with me through the entire proce...ss! Give them a call!!

July 24, 2014

No body ever tried to contact me from the dealership

June 19, 2014

Got a great deal, thanks Elite Motors for getting me into a good car!

June 17, 2014

I was searching for a vehicle for what seemed like forever and I couldn't find anything remotely worth my while. I visited about six different dealers...hips in my area and still nothing, and the lots where I found something good they tried to rip me off with the price. Then a couple of weeks ago, my friend recommended I go check Elite Motors out in Plains and I'm glad I did! They had a huge selection and told me if there was nothing I didn't like they have another location and storage area where I could look. I didn't even need to see what else they had because I fell in love with a Volkswagen Jetta with great mileage and priced in my exact range! They even accepted my 96 GMC Yukon as a trade in! I'm so glad that I found this place and in a few months my bf will need a work truck and we will definitely be using Elite Motors!

June 14, 2014

I lived in NYC up until a year ago and never had use for a car, once I moved up to PA I realized that a car was a must! I shopped around at a few loca...l dealerships and encountered issues, whether it was a rude salesman or horrible selection, until I found Elite Motors! Not only were they friendly but they worked with me and my awful credit to get me the best deal I can get. Not only do I have a vehicle to get me around now but its a beautiful red Audi and I couldn't be happier! I highly recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone, they offer various financing options and the variety of cars they have can accommodate just about anyone!

May 13, 2014

I called inquiring about a few vehicles I saw online. Not only did the man answer the phone with just "hello" (making me ask if I was calling the busi...ness) but he acted like I was inconveniencing him! I told him what I was interested in, explained that I already have been approved for up to 20K but as soon as I said I have 0 down payment, he quickly ended the call! For all he knows, I was asking about a $7,000 vehicle for crying out loud!!

April 16, 2014

This place stole $300 from me and my wife, we put down money to hold a car two months ago, we were told by Andy that if we didn't like the vehicle he ...would give our money back no questions asked. It has been two months and many visits and we still haven't heard anything from the owner. We just visited the Plains Twp. location and it's as if Andy didn't even recognize us, do not give this place your business.

January 26, 2014

Bought a jeep Grand Cherokee about a year ago. Since then had to replace a top mount battery that was laid on it's side because someone was too lazy t...o get the right one. Have had to replace valve cover oil pump alternator. And for some reason when I got it the stereo would turn itself down whenever I turned right. Beware of the low prices you get what you pay for and most of the time not even close to what to pay for.

January 21, 2014

Just picked up my '10 gs350 from Elite motors and I couldn't be more happy! I went to 4 dif dealers in the surrounding area and seemed like they could...nt be bothered unless I had a pile of $$. The guys there at Elite took the time to go over my credit and got me into one of the cars I've always wanted. Thanks guys for the tips on improving my credit too, I know who I'll be goin to next yr when my gf needs new wheels!

Elite Motors