Average based on 2 reviews
  • Fantastic Service and Friendly Staff

My family and I recently purchased a new 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer at this dealership. The process was extremely easy thanks to the helpful staff. They were very kind and patient as we worked out the details on the purchase, even staying a little after hours to make sure everything was in order (and for me to debate between two different car colors.) I had originally intended on purchasing a used 2014 model, but they gave us a fantastic deal on the new 2015 model with much lower interest rates on the financing and a lower overall price than I would have paid for the same car at many other locations. The dealership itself was very tidy and clean with an air of professionalism. Their website was also easy to navigate to locate specific information about the cars I was interested in, and when I made an inquiry about one of the cars, one of the staff members promptly responded to me in an email with more info. Overall, I'd say this was one of the best experiences my family and I have had with a car dealership. I'd certainly recommend it to anyone else looking for a quality Subaru or Mitsubishi vehicle.

• Would shop here again

Overall, I had a great experience. I purchased a pre-owned vehicle and have been very pleased with it. The in- house detailing process was a little slow but I was very happy with the dealership.