Briggs Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Lawrence

• Amazing experience

Our car salesman was Cameron, he helped us get in the vehicle we wanted. It was a great experience. I highly recommend buying a car from them.

April, Thank you so much for leaving us a positive review! We are so happy to hear that you had a great car buying experience with Cameron and that you got into a vehicle you love! If you ever need anything in the future do not hesitate to stop on by. The Briggs Auto Family is always here to help!

• Unmatched customer service

I did not purchase my Jeep here but chose to get it serviced here. 5 months after purchasing it I experienced an issue on the highway and brought it in to Blake Cromwell and staff as soon as I could. They had it all day while I was at work and it turned out I needed my transmission replaced. Blake worked with the company my warranty is through all day long while I was at work and got them to agree to a new transmission with a new warranty. Blake fought my warranty company for me when I wasn't there and I didn't even buy the jeep from him, I simply service it there. Then when I got off work and got down to Briggs Blake walked me through everything and seamlessly got me a rental car for two days. I can't stress this enough, Blake and his crew are incredible. They truly care about you and it shouldn't go unnoticed. If you need anything done, I highly recommend Briggs Jeep in Lawrence

• Virdina Martin

Dula Brown is the one to go too. He keeps me, my friends and family riding in style. Whatever you want he will find it. He will make it happen and make your search for a car smooth. He's the man.

• Great Experience

I am very happy with Briggs. I was afraid to invest in a used car but Raymond calmed me and sold us a jeep. Thank you

• Ask for Dula when you go here he is the Best!!

I had the best sales person ever!! Dula Brown walked me through the car buying process as precisely as possible. He was very patient with all of the questions that I had. I am very very pleased with the choice that I made. I will be referring business your way Dula. I wish all car salesmen could be like you. Thanks again!!!

• Good Experience

I could tell Briggs was very straight forward and were easy to work with. I felt that I felt comfortable through the whole process and received a great deal.

• Amazing teamwork

Mike Copple and Jenny Ray were amazing. From start to finish, this was by far the best car buying experience I've ever had.

• Great staff, great service

Heard my budget and didn't press to change it. Instead you did everything in your power to find the vehicle which fit me and my family.

Thanks for the 5 stars, Ryan! We're happy to hear we were able to help you with your new vehicle. We appreciate you choosing Briggs Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Lawrence! Respectfully, Briggs Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Lawrence Team

• Great Experience

Dula Brown worked hard to find me the car I was looking for. Great customer service through the entire buying process.

That's awesome, Jeremy! We're very happy to hear that Dula was able to help you find exactly what you were looking for! Thank you for the great, 5 star review! Sincerely, Briggs Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Lawrence Team

• Great service for my Jayhawk

My daughter is a student at KU and I set a package of oil changes and regular service for her car while she is out there. You guys have been awesome taking care of her, and giving me peace of mind that she has a dependable source of assistance when needed.

Thanks so much for this great review, Mike. We try to create a friendly and professional experience for all of our customers. If there is anything else we can do for you just give us a call! The Briggs Auto Family is always here to help! Best regards, Briggs Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Lawrence Team