3.8
Average based on 5 reviews.
  • Good Deal / Good Folks

No pressure,nice people, good price car is nice and I would buy another car from them

Thanks so much for the kind words.....our business is built on satisfied customers and the friends and family that you refer to us......again thanks so much and it was a privilege to be able to earn your business.

• Great Service

What a great place! J Martin is a great place to buy from! Customer service is great, quality of cars are very good, friendly sales, no pressure to purchase! Was so pleased with my first purchase, when I got ready to upgrade,went back with no problems, and was given a good price on my trade in! Would defiantly recommend them to family and friends!

• J Martin and is the only place I would buy from

We have bought several vehicles from Jamie and he even bought a car we were trying to sell. Jamie does everything he can to make your experience a good and memorable one. I would definitely (and have) recommended Jamie. Our son bought a car here and was very pleased with the vehicle and had no problems whatsoever.

• Have car checked out by your own mechanic!!!!

Do not.. I repeat do not buy a car from Jmartin without having your own mechanic do a thorough inspection. They are liable to tell you the car is "good to go" when in fact there are hundreds if not thousands of dollars worth of repairs needed. Luckily I did not make the mistake of buying a car from this lot.

• Jeep Wrangler from J Martin Auto

Thanks so much for the comments, customers like you and your wife make this business enjoyable. Again thanks for your business, Jameel

I was looking everywhere for a decent Jeep Wranger TJ. I found it at J Martin Auto. Mr. Abess was the first one to respond to my Cars.com request. The sale was easy. The Jeep was as is and that was discussed prior to the sale. Mr. Abess was very accomodating.