Online Automotive

53 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 21, 2019

Bought a car 6 weeks ago they cashed the check the next day and still can not get a title, Just excuses, A business should not sell a car if they don't... have a title

April 23, 2018

Spoke with Cory at 10am to see if the vehicle (Lexus IS250) was available. Test drove the car 30 minutes later and finalized the purchase and financing... within an hour. No pressure, no hidden fees and no surprises. Walked us through all the numbers, the car fax report, the factory warranty remaining, etc.

• March 14, 2019

After my beloved C350 that I was driving for 12 years was totaled I was dreading shopping for another car. Did my research and set up appointments and... stated my trek... after a disappointing first stop and about four texts from a Mazda dealer who was my stop 3 - online Auto was my second stop. Sean welcomed us in, too is into his warehouse and showed his impressive selection of well maintained cars... he let us drive the C class that we asked about and left is alone with the car. We loved the car and his zero pressure approach. We requested some time and went to lunch, we decided to buy and asked him for his best price... he gave us a deal that to me was better than Carmax, Carvana or Vroom based on my research. We completed the paperwork in about 15 min and we are done. Just like that. I know where I am going next time I want a car.

April 4, 2018

I recently purchased a vehicle from Online Auto and have to say it was a outstanding experience from the initial contact all the way to the delivery of... my purchase. I highly recommend Cory the salesman as he provided a very professional transaction. He followed through with his Customer service skills beyond that of most in his industry. My hats off to he and the Dealership. I would and will recommend Cory and Online Auto to anyone looking for a clean and well maintained auto.

December 24, 2017

I've been looking for a low-mileage, used BMW 335 convertible with a manual transmission. This vehicle is hard to find! When one with 33K miles popped... up on my search at Online Automotive, I called and spoke with Cory. Pictures were not yet listed on their website, but he kindly sent me a set. I purchased the car based on Cory's word and the pictures and video he sent. A week or so later, my car showed up in North Carolina, and it looked amazing and drove exceptionally well. I did have one minor issue with the top, and I worked with a local shop here in Raleigh to diagnose and fix the problem. Cory and the team at Online Auto picked up the bill - awesome customer service!. The out-of-state sale was easy - I literally signed two documents, Cory arranged for transport, I wired funds for the purchase of the vehicle and it showed up at my house within a week. First time I've ever purchased a vehicle without driving/seeing it first hand, but I knew after talking with Cory I wouldn't have any issues. Great transaction, awesome car and highly recommend working with these guys if they have a car you like or have been looking for - even if you're thousands of miles away!

August 25, 2017

Sean and the team were excellent. Able to buy the car with no pressure, easy and fast paperwork. He was helpful to send us a SD Card for the navigation... when we noticed it was missing. Frankly, we were surprised at just how enjoyable it was - so different from other car buying experiences we have had. Truly an excellent experience - we will be back. We bought a 2014 Toyota Highlander.

August 17, 2017

Glenn was great to work with. Highly recommend him and their business. Will go back to them on my next purchase. Toyota Tundra is like new, love the truck.... I priced around and they had the best deal. Thank you Glenn.

August 16, 2017

Ralph was awesome. Found me a loan when others didn't at a great rate. Truck is in brand new shape. Couldn't be happier with my truck and the buying process.

June 28, 2017

I had a great experience buying my first car since 1999...Cory was very helpful filling me in with all the details about the purchase etc. I was very aprehensive... about making the right decision, if this was truly the right car for me. Cory reassured me and added to the contract that if I changed my mind within a certain time period I could return the car without any obligation on my part. Along with the car I purchased an extended warranty. I truly feel this is the right car for me even to this day! So, why only 1 star in customer service? Being the type of consumer that I am upon purchase I immediately took the car to the nearest dealership for a new owner inspection. It came through with flying colors except the right front window motor was not working. Something I do not remember trying before purchasing the car. Before purchasing the car I told Cory that I was going to have the car inspected. He said, no problem, if there was anything wrong they would take care of it. I paid for the inspection and the repair. With the receipt and old part in hand I contacted Cory and advised him of the situation to which he said they would send me a check to cover the repair. My date of purchase was February 28, 2017, to this day I have not seen a check!!!!

June 24, 2017

Sean is the ultimate professional. After over 50 years of buying cars, this was the most pleasant experience!