Online Automotive

Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday 10:00am–4:00pm
(623) 201-4834 (623) 201-4834

Great Experience

I purchased a Lexus IS 350 in December, 2016. I live in Texas and was very apprehensive about buying a car I had never seen before, out of state from Arizona. My experience was the best. The car was EXACTLY as advertised. The car even arrived with a minor problem and Online Auto paid to fix it. These people tell you what you are buying, and they are 100% honest about the condition of the car.

Car buying at its Finest.

This is absolutely the best car buying experience I've ever been involved with. The staff are laid back and friendly. I never felt pressured into anything. I'd been looking for a new (used) convertible for months and they had every model I had been considering. Cory brought out all the cars for me to test and I drove away in my new Infiniti in less than 2 hours (including test drives)! Everybody thinks I bought a brand new car and are floored when I tell them it's 4 years old. Online Automotive buys the best and you will be very impressed by their inventory. You will not be sorry if you pay them a visit....and you may very well drive away in beautiful new car.

Completely Satisfied!

My wife and I have been looking for the perfect SUV for the past couple of months and I ran across a cherry 2012 Lexus GX460 in white with white interior, which Sean @ On-line Automotive was able to help us with. He made the purchase of it as smooth and effortless as possible. After we got home, we noticed that a floor mat was missing and the driver-side fog light was out. I emailed Sean and he had me bring it right over. After about an hour there, we had a brand new mat as well as a new fog light installed with NO PROBLEM. I have to say that I've read the reviews on On-Line Automotive and I can see why they have perfect remarks all the way through! Thanks Sean! My wife and I will be referring business your way and will also be back when we are ready to get another Lexus!

Best Experience!

First off, Corey was the greatest! He was patient, quick, and so helpful! We have never had such an easy car buying experience. We would recommend the Online Automotive Group to anyone! We Love our new Armada-Thank you Corey!

Best buying experience ever. Period.

At first I was hesitant to contact Online Automotive Group - but they had the exact car I have wanted for years and I am so glad I did. Sean was responsive, flexible, upfront and incredible to work with. I will never buy a car anywhere else and am telling everyone I know about them!

Online Automotive Group are the Best

Sean is the best; He has personalized the procedure for purchasing a Pre-owned Vehicle. In my case, he added Navigation at no charge to one of the cleanest 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokees The process was smooth and easy and I will always buy my vehicles from Online Automotive Group. Avoid the Large New car Dealerships and spending hours of endless negotiation. See Sean!

Quick, simple, & easy. Best car buying experience.

Quick, simple, & easy. Best car buying experience ever. I love my truck!

Went the extra mile!!

Amazing experience! Sean was wonderful to work with. Not pushy and extremely knowledgable. He listened to our needs, goals and budget then lined up three beautiful cars for us to test drive. His after sale follow up was very appreciated. We will refer Sean and Online Automotive Group to all of our friends with confidence that they'll be in trusted hands. Thank you, Sean!

Great Experience - Very Happy Customer

Found my GLK 350 at Online Automotive via Cars.com. It looked great. I phoned Corey and went right over to drive it. The car was exactly as shown and described online, which was not always the case with other cars I viewed. Corey was not pushy at all, answered all of my questions and was the consummate professional. I took the car to my mechanic the following morning to check it out. He said it was a great car, so I went back, arranged my financing and drove off the following day. I would buy again from this company and I have referred friends already as I was that impressed with how I was treated and how I continue to feel about my car and the deal I got.

Jeep Wrangler unlimited

We knew what we wanted. They had the perfect car. Corey did the deal in record time. It does not get any better than this.