Online Automotive

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday 10:00am–4:00pm
(623) 201-4834 (623) 201-4834

About as painless as it gets

Bought a 2008 Sequoia from Sean. He was upfront about everything and his communication was almost always instant whether by phone, text or email. It was a quick process for me in another State and the car was delivered as was expected. Don't know what else to say other than a great buying experience all around and I would purchase again if I needed another vehicle.

Easy breezy and great experience too!

Fantastic experience buying my low mileage lIke new car, with great follow up from Sean personally. I can't imagine buying from anywhere else from now on, and I wasn't even planning in buying when I did! There was no pressure, and while I hemmed and hawes over 4 days, Sean kept the car off sale to anyone else. Then he arranged financing, made sure it was detailed and when I had a problem a week later, he fixed it (I ran over something, which lodged under a flap. He fixed it anyways).

Great Value, Great Experience

Excellent from start to finish. Ed was straight forward, knowledgeable, no pressure, and totally up front. Very clean, well maintained cars in top condition at very competitive prices, and a quick, low pressure signing process. As an example of standards and ethics, after we had signed and were getting into our Infinity M37 to drive home, Ed noticed that one of the floor mats had a small flaw. He bought a $160 set of floor mats to correct it. I recommend that you visit Online Automotive.

Very Professional / Great Experience and Value

This has been a great experience! I have never purchased a used car from dealer but after reading their reviews I was convinced and now I am writing a review has a true believer. It is clear that they have ethics and stand behind their products. We had an issue that they could not have know about come up without any hesitation made it right. These guys are the real deal!

Quick and Easy

Sean was able to find me exactly what I was looking for and kept it under my budget. My car was in excellent condition and the process to purchase couldn't have been easier. I will definitely use them again.

Great car buying experience!

I have now purchased 5 vehicles from Sean at Online Automotive and every experience has been identical. I get a great used car, at a great price with 100% satisfaction. The cars have all been delivered as clean or cleaner than a certified pre-owned at the dealer and the customer service is impeccable. Frankly, there is no better way to buy a car and I have recommended Online Automotive to all of my friends and family.

Best Car Buying Experience

I have purchased two cars from Sean and Online Automotive and it has been the best car buying experience I've ever had. I have bought/leased over 15 cars and up until I was introduced to Sean I always bought from dealerships. No more dealerships! There is complete transparency in the process, Sean's customer service is impeccable, and the cars delivered to me have exceeded my expectations. The biggest compliment I can give Sean and Online Automotive is to refer him to everyone I can - which I do! That includes writing this review.

Great Deal & Experience

Buying a vehicle at Online Automotive with our agent Sean Williams could not have been a better car buying experience. Sean was courteous and helpful each step of the way. He is knowledgable and forthright regarding an auto purchase and a pleasure to deal with. We love our new car and can highly recommend giving Sean a call when you are in the market for a new ride.

Excellent Purchase at best Price

We recently purchased an 2013 Acura TSX with only 16k miles from Online Automotive. Not only was the price better than all comparable cars at other dealerships, but also the trade-in value offered for the car we traded in (Audi A4 '05) the best among all other offers. When we took in the car for an inspection at the Acura dealerships, they said that the "car was like new". We did not even need to negotiate the price to arrive at a good deal. While looking at the inventory, we observed many other cars (Audi, Mercedes, BMW, Infinity etc) all with low mileages and in excellent condition. This is a great place if you are looking for a low mileage, lightly used vehicle that is within the factory warranty time frame, although it seems to be a well kept secret tucked away in the N. Phoenix, N. Scottsdale area. Nobody I knew had heard about it. All in all, very good experience. I strongly recommend Online Automotive and Ed Moses.

Simple and quick

I live out of state and flew down to buy a car. Car was in exactly the condition I expected and the process to purchase was quick and easy! I'd definitely buy a car here again.