Online Automotive

Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday 10:00am–4:00pm
(623) 201-4834 (623) 201-4834

Good Experience

Went there to look at a low mileage SUV. Sean was very friendly and never once pressured us into buying the SUV, My wife and I talked about it after we left and felt it wasn't the best time to buy but that had nothing to do with their service. Sean was great and even looked at several different loans to see what fit us best. I would certainly go back when looking for a new vehicle.

Excellent Buisness

A very professional business! I got a quality car with low miles in great condition for a reasonable price. I'd return to this business again.

Most pleasant car buying experience I ever had!

Ed was very pleasant to work with. He refrained from judgment which I appreciate and gave me time to get my loan in place which took a few extra days. He also didn't flinch when I drove on the freeway though he may have double checked his seat belt. Thanks Ed.

Awesome Buying Experience

My wife and I has a great buying experience with a car purchase from Ed. The car was just like it was described on Cars.com and looked better in person than the pictures posted. The test drive the buying of the car was all first class very low key nothing like going to a new car dealer. We are so happy with the car now and feel like Ed is a friend not just someone we bought a car from and will never see or want to buy one from again. This was A+.

Excellent Company

This was my first time using On Line Automotive, and I must say what a great experience. Ed Moses was easy to deal with and very professional. The thing I was impressed the most with is that Ed stayed in constant touch and found the exact car I was looking for. And at a fair price. From start to finish, Ed made me feel like a valued customer. I would definitely recommend On Line Automotive to anyone who is serious about buying a used car.

Couldn't be easier or better!

We recently purchased a Volvo XC90 from Ed and couldn't have asked for a better experience. Easy, competitive pricing, incredible selection, great service, no hassle, did I mention EASY! We would buy again from Online Automotive in a heartbeat. Try them out and you'll never step foot in a dealership again.

Best car buying experience ever.

Ed found for me exactly what I wanted in about 24 hours. The car was beautiful, like brand new with very low miles. Great price! The whole process was quick and easy with no hassle! Easiest and quickest car buying experience I've ever had! Will definitely use Online Automotive again in the future.

Great experience

Sean made everything simple and I love my new car. Great car buying exoerience. I will never go to a big dealership again.

BEST Car Buying Experience!!!!

This was simply, the BEST car buying experience we have ever had!! Sean is great to work with and his selection on vehicles is amazing. He took the guess work out of everything. He explained things clearly with no surprises, and we didn't spend hours in his office going over paperwork. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Toyota Sequoia and couldn't have been happier with our purchase. We would definitely go back to him again!!

Outstanding car buying experience

This was a tremendous experience. I was in the market for a BMW convertible and had just spent the entire day visiting dealerships all across the Phoenix metropolitan area. It was a real frustration experiencing all various tactics and stories from a whole host of different sales people. It was late in the day and I had noted a vehicle on "On-Line Automotive". My friend and I decided to take a chance with one more last stop for the day. We had a little difficult time finding the place and it was not an impressive facility but wow what a positive sales experience. I met Shaun in the waiting area and in five minutes it was obvious you were talking to someone who knew his business. He was matter of fact, personable and incredibly knowledgeable about all aspects of the specific vehicle, its maintenance records, and the selling process. Bottom line is that I looked at the car, drove it and purchased it in about an hour. We had some follow up touch up needs which were completed and I picked the car up a couple days later with all as promised. Again all the details were take care of in short order. He accepted a personal check with no questions, helped arrange future shipping and was just an overall pleasant no pressure approach. It was the best car experience I have ever been through. Thank you On-Line Automotive!! Rich Iverson